Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Sacred Keys: A Kingdom Hearts "After Sora's Life" Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you support?
Katsu,the true master.
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Akio,the corrupted knight of the kingdom
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Sora,the master of the Key,has died.His son,Katsu,is the new master,but the Key's have been lost through the worlds.Many people have found the blades and believed that they have become the master.Katsu,though the true master,does not have the Kingdom Key,he was given Oblivion,the Kingdom Key has gone to the Kingdom and has been given to the knight Akio,who was given the task to reunite the blades and present them to Katsu.But Akio has become corrupted,he is trying to gather the Key's to defeat Katsu and his followers.

Introduction//Rules//Skeleton//Accepted profiles  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:36 pm
RULES!!!!

1.PG-13,kissing,holding hands,hugging,nothing like cybering
2.No god-modding
3.I am in charge,if I say no doing somthing,you don't do that.
4.Original charchters are allowed,but they're not as young as they used to be,so don't act like they're 16 years old again.
5.PM me your profile
6.PM me especially for a premade

explodingstaples

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:12 pm
Skeleton/Premades!!!!

Skeleton!!!!!

Gaianame:
Charachter Name:
Appearance:
Homeworld:
Key Blade:
Bio:
Side:

Premades!!!!!!

Gaianame:Vlademiere Dracula
Charachter Name:Katsu
Homeworld biggrin estiny Island
Appearance:User Image
Keyblade:Oblivion:User Image
Bio:Katsu's father,Sora,passed on the Oblivion to him,and spread the others out to the other worlds.Katsu must now travel to other worlds and race Akio to finding the Keyblades.

Gaianame:AlisynLuffsJapan
Charachter Name:Akemi
Homeworld biggrin estiny Island
Key Blade:Ultima Key:User Image
Bio:She is Katsu's sister and has always hoped to become the true master.Though she isn't,she still supports her brother fully.
Side:Katsu

Gaianame:kiante
Charachter Name:Akio
Homeworld biggrin isney Castle
Key Blade:Kingdom key and Dark Definer (A keyblade he created):User ImageUser Image
Bio:Akio was born on Destiny Island but grew up at the Kingdom,where he was raised and trained by the king.As soon as he was given the task,however,he became greedy and corrupted.
Side:Akio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Accepted Profiles!!!!!

Gaianame: Kikyo-Rinnegan user
Charachter Name: Kikyo
Appearance: User Image
Homeworld: Destiny Island
Key Blade: Oathkeeper User Image
Bio: Kikyo came across the Oathkeeper one day and it has been with her since. she weilds it to the best of her ability and is always ready to defend anyone who needs it.
Side: Katsu

Gaianame: ski_musica
Charachter Name: Musica
Appearance:
User Image
Homeworld: Agrubah
Key Blade biggrin ragon scale
User Image
Bio: I am the son of Riku.i grew up in agrubah with Alladins son.My father had the Dragons song 4 me and a note to find the son of the Sora.

Gaianame: darkangel_1794
Charachter Name: Saya Ritsuke
Homeworld: Destiny Island
Key Blade: User Image
Bio:Saya is Riku's daughter.She was told to find Riku's son so she could help him.Saya found her keyblade in Destiny Island.
Side:Katsu

Gaianame:TwoDou
Charachter Name: Vanyel
Homeworld: Destiny Islands
Key Blade:User Image
Transporter((The blue one))
Bio: Vanyel used to live on the Destiny Islands, but after a violent storm one night, after seeing living shadows crawling everywhere, he was thrown to a new world, the country of Clow. Joining up with an excavation team which was working on ruins near where he appeared. After an earthquake and a vicious battle he found himself dazed and in possesion of a most amazing weapon. The transporter allowed him to move himself at will between the worlds, though he still needs to find another method of finding these worlds besides trial and error. His last jump brought him back to the Islands.

Gaianame: Monsconie
Charachter Name: Raphael Trinious
Appearance:Raphael
Homeworld: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
KeyBlade: Uses two.
Main Keyblade: HeartbreakerHeartbreaker
Secondary Keyblade: Terinex
Terinex
Bio: Raphael was originaly from Radiant Garden before he left for an unknown reason. While traveling he obtained a keychain, his keyblade Heartbreaker in a ruined world. Soon after he obtained Terinex in another world. Raphael soon found a new world and met it's king. It was then were he met Akio. Fastinated by his greed Raphael decided to join him in his quest just to see how far Akio would go.
Side:Akio

Gaianame: bobblute
Charachter Name: Kyle
Homeworld: Unknown
Key Blade: User Image
Bio: Kyle was once a great warrior. But then one day he was attacked by a horde of heartless. He survived with his heart, but his memory was lost. He has no idea who he is or where he is from. All he knows is that the keyblade he has just appeared out of nowhere. Now he is willing to help Katsu, hoping that his memory might come back. But Kyle has a strange feeling there is something following him. But he doesn't know what.

Gaianame: Vincent_the_slayer
Character Name: Vincent Redfield
Appearance:

User Image
Homeworld: Disney Kingdom
Key Blade:

User Image
Bond of Flame
Bio: Vincent was born in Olympus colliseum, but wound up in the Kingdom, trained as the King's personal bodyguard. He has severe amnesia about his child hood.

Gaianame: bobblute
Charachter Name: Shade
Homeworld: Unknown
Key Blade:User Image
Bio: Shade loves death. He goes around, killing people for no reason. But somehow he knows Kyle. shade travels using what looks like a black mist.
Side: Akio

Introduction//Rules//Skeleton//Accepted Profiles  

explodingstaples

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:50 am
Katsu looked around,he was surrounded by Heartless.He gripped Oblivion tighter and charged.He struck,struck,struck.Three Heartless went down,he struck again.Akio's desicion to fight him was irrational,not to mention stupid.Katsu jumped back and grabbed a Shadow,he threw it at another Shadow and kept fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:30 am
Kikyo was walking around Destiny Island. she sighed as she walked. she gripped her faithful keyblade as she heard the sounds of a fight. she ran to her left and followed the sound. she soon came across Katsu fighting a crowd of Heartless. she swung Oathkeeper at the back of some as Katsu kept their attention on him.  

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:54 am
Katsu saw Kikyo and smiled.He pulled out his lucky ace card and threw it into the air,He swung,swung and kept swinging until the card hit the ground.He picked up the card and hit another Heartless,"Hi Kikyo!Nice day for it right?" he asked,still destroying Heartless  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:27 am
"sure" Kikyo said sarcastically "perfect day to kill these things" she slashed at another as she spoke. she gripped Oathkeeper and swung again at another Heartless.  

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:31 am
Katsu slashed down and split the last Heartless in half,"How's it been?I haven't seen you ince the last day of school." he said,Oblivion disappeared as he let it hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:43 am
"it's been ok" Kikyo said "but i found this thing on the last day of school" she held up Oathkeeper and then slid it into a make-shift hilt on her side. "so how's it been with you?"  

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:51 am
Musica glides down from the sky and lands down onto the ground behind Katsu and Kikyo.
Musica puts his board in a carrier for it on his back
"Hello I am Musica
Do either of you know where or who the son of Sora is"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:03 am
Kikyo looked at Musica and said "hello, i'm Kikyo. and define 'where' for me, cause what you and i are thinking may be two different things. you never really know. also why do you wanna know?"  

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:15 am
musica smiles
"wat i mean is that where can i find him
i am guessing you know where he is"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 am
"that might be a possibility" Kikyo said simply "now why do you want to know? plus for all you know if i did know where he was, how could you truly trust anything i say? after all you only know my name"  

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:35 am
"your right how would i know but since u wanna know ill tell you My father was Sora's friend from the begining...My father is Riku and i know about the situation and the son of sora might need some help"  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff