Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Sacred Keys: A Kingdom Hearts "After Sora's Life" Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you support?
Katsu,the true master.
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Akio,the corrupted knight of the kingdom
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

boblute

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:03 pm
She would kill him? He knodded. He really wouldn't hurt her, or anyone of his friends. The only one he wanted to hurt was Shade. This man. Ever since he came, his memories grew more deep and gruesome. "You have my word, Akemi. I will never do anything to harm any of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:04 pm
Ski looks and them both and begins to sneak away quietly
this is my que Ski out...you know retreat ski retreat now!!...hahahah enemy fire ahahaah ok but really i gotta give them some space ill be able to listen from the roof
Ski sneaks out onto the roof  

Ski_Musica

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:07 pm
Akemi watched Ski leave the room. Something about that made her uncomfortable. She upped her speed and quickly moved on, giving him a little smile.

"Sorry if I seem kind of bipolar...I really am like this all the time. I just had to give you the warning. And now we'll act like nothing happened. Okay? I trust you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:05 pm
((Katsu magicly appears next to Akemi (Ooooh weee ooooh) just pretend he was with the group the whole time he was just...um thinking!yeah that's it thinking!))

Katsu,who had been in deep thought about what Shade had said,looked up at Kyle and said,"So,you murdered millions of people,destroyed worlds,then you got hit in the head and you're over the rampage?Good enough for me,now,you three come with me to find the keyblades.Dad took absoulutley no chances.He even went to the extent of only showing me where he hid half the keyblades and Akemi the other half,got that Kyle?Now,Ski and you are going to be our 'bodyguards' so to speak,you are going to have to protect us from any Akio supporters and heartless or nobodies.Akemi,right now,you write mom a letter telling her what happened because you know for a fact she won't write you back telling you how sloppy your handwriting is like she will with me.Then,we set a course and decide which worlds we go to first,and leave out The Land of Dragons,I was just there." he explained his plan and smiled.  

explodingstaples

boblute

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:14 pm
Kyle looked at Katsu. "If you take key blades, then take mine. Take mine so I no longer kill another soul," Kyle said, pulling out his blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:29 pm
Katsu stared at it,"No,not yet,at the end of our journey you will give me your key,but not until then." he said.  

explodingstaples

boblute

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:39 pm
Kyle knew his nightmares wouldn't end this soon. He knew there was only one way out of it. Maybe Shade should have killed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:10 pm
((Sorry lol we like this thread XD ))

Akemi turned to Katsu. "Up finally, sleepyhead? Okay, letter to Mom, of course I'm the only one to do it, she probably wouldn't even be able to read your handwriting."

Before she left to get paper, though, she sent one last comment back to them both. "I'd really like to visit Radiant Garden, soon-ish, dearest brother."

She chose to ignore Kyle for the moment, as she wasn't really sure what to say.  

LadyAlisyn

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:20 pm
Ski is on the roof laying down humming listening to what the others are saying
Kyle kil many people..uhuh. Katsu knows the where about of half of the keyblades
huh wha bodyguards??? confused wat is he talkin about..

Ski stops listening
Bodyguards?? cry crying it feels like im baby sitting wen he puts it like that crying ...... neutral razz mrgreen I cant be a bodyguard hmmmm how bout I just be a partner  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Akemi plopped into a chair and started a letter.

Dearest Mother, Katsu and I are perfectly fine, just so you know. We just kind of forgot to tell you we were leaving. Sorry about that! Things went kind of quickly. You know how that goes. Well, we both send you our love, we have two very capable people with us, besides our own awesomeness. Right now we are in Traverse Town, and it's a very pretty place. We should visit here more often! I guess now I'm digressing. Whatever, we're going after some keyblades now, so we'll see you later, all right? Kisses!

Much love from your awesome daughter, Akemi

As the last flourish of her signature ended, she stood and nodded to let everyone know she was ready to go.  

LadyAlisyn

boblute

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Kyle followed Akemi. "The Radiant Gardens? Why do I always feel like I know these places? I know I didn't destroy them, for they are still intact with the rest of the universe," Kyle said. His mind filled with memories of that world. Had Kyle also been a traveler? Was he meant to travel the stars? Was he looking for something? If so, what could it be?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:28 pm
"Does that sound familiar to you?" Akemi turned to face Kyle, eyes sparkling. "Radiant Garden? Hollow Bastion? Does any of that ring a bell? Ooh, that means you've probably been to those places before! Do you remember anything else?" She was excited...even though her parents had been adamant about going out to visit the other worlds, she had always dreamed of going somewhere.

"Oh, hold on a sec, don't answer yet," she added quickly, and ran outside. "Where'd Ski go...?" she wondered aloud before her gaze landed on the roof.

Akemi laughed loudly and called up to him, "Ski! There you are! We're getting ready to go, come on! You really like rooftops don't you..."  

LadyAlisyn

Ski_Musica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Ski smiles
"yeah i just like the breeze and the sky u no..
Ski jumps down
ok lets goo
ski smiles and puts another lollypop in his mouth  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:47 pm
"I remember seeing heartless marching across this big field. I think it must have been... Less than four years ago. But my memory is a blur," Kyle said.  

boblute

LadyAlisyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:54 pm
Akemi held out her hand to Ski, making it clear she would be having a lollipop, too. But she turned her head to Kyle.

"Here? In Traverse Town? That's...odd."  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces