Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Lookin' for Love... (( Dante & Del'nal))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 pm
(( ... in all the wrong places. XDD It wouldn't all fit in the title! ))

User Image

Well now that Dante was a bit more used to this four-legged body of his... it was getting a little boring around this stretch of the woods. Sure, Fuu was around and she was kinda fun to talk to, but just seeing the same person over and over got old after a while too.

Not that he was totally rejecting the blond, but Dante was a man (or rather, horse) who craved variety, and yes, attention.

So now, he'd proceeded to merrily wander off, looking for other companionship, just curious to see if many there were more Soquili about to talk to.

Trotting out from beneath the trees into a sort of small meadow, the silver-haired Soquili lifted head and glanced about ... then let out a piercing whinny and took off across the grass - for the pure joy of running, eyes lidding as wind streamed past him, blowing about hair and making coat and tail stream out behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:56 pm
User Image

Del'nal was happily exploring her new surroundings, letting herself wander wherever her attention took her. There didn't seem to be any little butterflies for her to chase, so she busied herself with munching on the sweet grass.

She paused in her munching when she heard a whinny from close by. Curious, she trotted through the trees to spot a clothed horse flat out running through the meadow. Del'nal giggled and fluttered her wings excitedly while watching him. Oh! A possible new friend! He though he looked rather odd in his clothes, he at least knew how to have fun!

Fantasy_Rocks13

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:11 pm
Hearing that soft giggle, Dante skidded to a sort of halt and reared up, turning as he did so to plant front hooves on the ground again facing the newcomer. It had taken him some time to get used to having four legs and not two ...But at the same time, the devil-hunter had been determined to truly know this new body of his.

Just because he was now a horse wouldn't be any sort of excuse if something showed up that he might have to take out, now would it?

Seeing that he was apparently being watched by another Soquili (and a female at that!) Dante tossed head slightly and kind of started prancing closer, obviously showing off.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:15 pm
Del'nal grinned girlishly as she watched the clothed Soquili come to a sudden halt because of her voice. Seeing him still now, she couldn't help but giggle again. Those clothes... on him... it was just too funny! He looked so unnatural and silly!

Then when he began to prance, she smiled even wider and fluttered her white-tipped wings again. She trotted towards him, still laughing and smiling. "Who are you?" Del'nal asked bluntly, and yet still seemed to sound polite about it.

Fantasy_Rocks13

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:12 pm
Dante tilted head a bit at that, coming to a stop just in front of the winged mare. "Who am I?" he repeated. "Don't tell me ya never heard of me!" he exclaimed then, with a toss of his head.

Well ... probably, in this horsie-place, she hadn't... everything was different here, after all...

Quickly striking a sort of pose, the red-clad Soquili lifted head up high. "I'm Dante Sparda... legendary devil-hunter, and half demon myself!" he said, obviously rather proud of himself. "Uhm. Though ... I'm not sure how all that got translated into this body, or form or whatever..." he continued on, looking a bit confused now as he glanced back over his own body.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games