As new Soquili come into existence and more active shop-goers begin to roleplay in the subforums, I'd like to present a few guidelines to follow and remember as roleplays are created and participated in.

As of late, it's been brought to my attention that although the PG-13 rating has been kept somewhat within its bounds, sexual acts are being implied/performed in roleplays. While we don't want to limit people's freedom when it comes to writing, such roleplays do not belong in this subforum, and should strictly stay within PMs or IMs, should it be roleplayed at all.

A few points touching this subject are:

1. Incest is never allowed to be roleplayed.

2. Rape is an absolute no, whether suggested or performed via roleplay.

3. The act of intercourse is prohibited, as well as any mention or hints towards leading up to the act, or the aftereffects. SEX MAKES BABIES, but we don't need the details!

[more to be added soon]

Should anyone have any issues or questions, feel free to PM myself or the Soquili account. Should any of the staff find out that roleplays of these kinds are continuing on from this point, they shall be dealt the necessary consequences, including the potential of losing the right to RP in the subforum altogether, or even greylisting from the shop. We take this subject seriously, and appreciate your cooperation with our request.