Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:57 am
User Image

The air was cold as it whipped past her, body moving through the wind with a speed that she could not recall having matched before. There was some sort of strange desperation in her flight; a need to escape whatever shadow was creeping up on her. Fear? No, that was not it. The shadow was far too familiar now for her to fear it... But that did not mean she was willing to give in to its grasp.

Dark mane streamed along her neck, tendrils caressing pale coat as she trotted along the plains in landing. She shook her wings out, feathers rustling before falling still. Silence... There was nothing this far out. Good. She could enjoy peace away from the chatter; away from everything.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was a strange, sickly sweet scent to the air that he could not place, sullying the chilled breeze of the wind that he had idly been enjoying. Without thinking, his muzzle had wrinkled to bare his formidable set of teeth, twisting his head to better seek out whoever had dared to so brazenly stray into his territory. A lesser, another Kalona...it mattered little. It did not belong to his family, and that was reason enough for him to seek it out. It'd make his mood all the better to feel hot blood splattering against his hooves.

The startling splash of pink against the landscape was more than enough for the black beast to slow, not daring to believe his sanguine eyes. What the hell was that? The horns, the impressive wingspan...A Kalona? No. Nemesis tossed his head with a low, undulating snarl of displeasure, disgusted with this cheerfully colored female. "Lesser." He spat the label, muscles trembling while his spaded tail snapped to and fro. She could not be Kalona. He simply refused to accept or acknowledge that, sneering as he pawed at the ground with one, glittering hoof.

He was in no mood to converse, having made his threat clear as he began to approach. There was something maddened in his movements, his fury at being confronted with this mockery to his race more than enough to motivate him into taking action. What did he care as to why she was here? She had strayed into his territory, and he would correct her lesser status by gladly taking her life.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:16 pm
Her own tail twitched behind her, lacking the ability to swish side to side in the manner of those who came equipped with spaded tails but still menacing... If the bounce of curls could be considered such. She had learned from her mother that most were caught off guard by appearances, learning from her older brother that same lesson. There were marks on her shoulder from his fangs when she had been foolish enough to test his limits... Not this time.

Her ears swiveled towards the sound of movement, head turning so that she might catch a glimpse of what was coming towards her before it was upon her. A stallion. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she continued to listen, trying to sort his sounds from the sounds of things she had come here to avoid.

Dark eyes narrowed as she turned about, hooves planting firmly in the ground, head held at just the right angle so that she could still see him as he moved. Never turn your back... It was a lesson she had learned that she did not intend to forget.

"What do you want?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:31 pm
He growled low at her defiance, taking in her rigid, unyielding stance more than the words tossed in his direction. The little wench--the fact that such a ridiculously colored creature was actually opposing him had him gritting his teeth with a rumbling note of dissatisfaction. Though his lack of interaction with those outside his clan did render him more socially inept than his brothers and sisters, Nemesis understood quite clearly that this lack of respect needed to be corrected. The fact that the mare might lose her life in the process did not trouble him.

"No." The stallion interrupted her in a gruff, raspy tone, nimbly sidestepping so he could begin to slowly circle her at an angle, eyes trailing over her vulnerable throat, her unprotected flanks..."You have come here, filth, into my lands. You won't be asking questions." Nemesis drew his lips back in a sneer, shaking his head with a violent jerk. "Do you seek death? Is that why you have come? I cannot blame you. I can smell the taint of your blood from where I stand. But I believe you might also just be ignorant."

Whether he was toying with her or truly believed his words was masked by his snarling expression, slowly beginning to tighten his circle on the frail-looking female. "You are not fit to live in this world." Came the rumble. "What pride you might have had has been lost. Defiled. Diluted with unworthy blood. The very sight of you sickens me..."

Nemesis dropped his head suddenly, blood red horns angling their wicked points at her body as he paused, demanding in a tone that was more of a snarl than actual words. "Tell me, filth. Do you seek death?"  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:16 pm
"Filth?" Her brow lofted as she barely contained a snort, unable to take a glittering stallion any more seriously than he seemed to be taking her. Was she supposed to be frightened by a coat that sparkled such as his did when light struck it in the right direction?

Frightened, maybe not... But she was certainly wary...

She kept her stance, turning her body with his movements. Never mind what he may have thought about her defenses; she was far from defenseless and she knew better than to let him get behind her in any way. She was not going to fall prey to some stallion's strike.

"Filth. There is that word again... Yet my coat is clean, as are my hooves, horns and fangs. Why would I seek to dirty them over a stallion such as yourself?" She snorted softly, gleaming tips of fangs showing as she stepped back, refusing to allow his circle to tighten any more than it already had. There was no need at all to give him access to her personal space.

"Your lands... If I caught a scent it was not yours. Are you afraid of a mare? Is that why you are making such a fuss?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 pm
"Filth." He rumbled confirmation, arching his neck just enough to pin his baleful stare upon her without completely removing the threat of his horns. She had enough sense to follow his movements, but it did little to impress him. Any fool with an ounce of sense would know how foolish it would be to turn your back on an enemy--especially a fool with an attitude such as hers.

He made a coarse, short sound of what was apparently laughter, allowing her to back away as he lifted his head to keep watch. "Yes. Clean-- on the outside. You have horns, wings, and fangs, but that does not make you a Kalona. Such disgusting shades of pink..." He bared his fangs with contempt. "Your blood is filthy, unpure. It is you and your kind that ruin the reputation of our heritage. Who would fear such a pretty face?" He taunted quietly, the rasp in his tone slowly fading as he regained familiarity of speaking to another. Even if she was a lesser.

"My territory." Nemesis snorted and tossed his head, not sure whether to be amused or furious at her suggestion. Was she mocking his pride? "Ignorant." He chided her with a hiss and advanced once more, his stride deliberately longer with his intent. "One less piece of filth in this world...That's all it will take. Picking you off one by one will ensure that none of these disgraces will sully our name. Please...Don't just stand there." His muzzle finally pulled back in a grin. "I want the pleasure of breaking your legs first."  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:20 pm
She held her head high as he addressed the color of her coat. Deceit, deception, false senses of security... Those were the things that her mother had praised her coat's coloration for. Yes, with few dark markings being the exception, she was very much her mother's daughter in appearances; her mother's and her father's were the exceptions to be taken into account.

"Who would fear one who sparkles as the starry sky at night? Why pick apart the patterns of my coat when you should be looking upon yourself?" Her brow lofted, head tilting so that she could continue watching him. "We are marked by our actions just as we are by our appearances. Should I begin judging you on how you look rather than listen to your words?"

She side-stepped once more, keeping him in her line of sight as she turned. "Shall I trot around and put on a pretty show for you? Is that what you would like? Someone who whimpers and cries for salvation from this demon... I am not that mare." Her eyes darkened as her tail swished behind her. "I will not fall to my knees and beg to be saved from my existence because you believe me to be impure."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:24 pm
So, she thought she could bare the fangs she was not fit to possess, hm? Another deep, brassy sound of contempt stirred within his chest. "It is still the night I take after, not your cheerful colors." His glittering hide descended from his father, and she would provoke no shame by mentioning it. "You are not true kalona; your appearance tells me as much. You are small, frail--almost sickly to my eyes. Your words could do little to help haul you out of this mess..."

He twisted his body to keep her in sight when she nimbly stepped away, not quite baring his teeth with amusement. "I couldn't really give a damn about what you do--it'll just be more entertaining if you try to run. As for salvation...I'm giving it to you."

He lunged at her unexpectedly, teeth snapping wildly at her flanks even as he pulled back and continued to speak. "Your blood is impure, and that's all that's needed. True--you didn't ask to be conceived as you were, but I can feel no pity. All I can do is snuff you out from this world, and I intend on doing just that." Nemesis leapt for her once more, hooves lashing out and jaws agape with challenge.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:27 pm
"If I am small it is because I am female, not because I am sickly. Have you never set your eyes upon a female before? With a temper such as yours I could easily assume not..." She snorted, giving her head a light toss. Idiot. Stupid male. She could hear the voice in the back of her mind hissing with contempt.

She had been watching him, yes, but the lunge caught her off guard, hooves barely managing to bring her body away from his fangs. She could feel the touch on her flank; a warm breath, a scratch. "Find another soul to save. Mine is not in need of your gift." She growled, eyes narrow and fangs gleaming.

This time she was ready for his attack, listening to the warning of his words if only to keep his hooves from marking her flesh. "I will have nothing of your intentions, nor the intentions of any other stallion."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:22 am
"You call yourself a female?" The stallion issued a grating peal of harsh laughter, feeling his teeth nick themselves against her skin and rip her open. The wound had been shallow, teasing him with the hot, heavy scent of blood against his lips until she was gone. The smell still lingered like a fond memory, and he kept up his aggressive advance, his reasoning soon lost as he was swept up in the moment of excitement.

"I don't think you understand." Nemesis rasped, his tail snapping itself from side to side like that of a hunting cat. "It's yours--I'm not taking it back." He lashed out with his hooves this time, knowing that they would undoubtedly fail to strike her if she was paying attention.

Nothing to do with stallions? Bah! Did she think he was pursuing her for those reasons? Likely not--but he had already leapt onto the assumption, and refused to surrender it so easily. "You're bold." He snarled, disgusted by the very thought. He rushed her once more, snapping his teeth at the tips of her strange wings, ready to savage them and shake her about like a limp rag should he manage to catch hold of one.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 am
"I call myself nothing more than what I am." She growled softly, baring her own fangs in the stallion's direction as she sprung back. She had taken more than enough abuse so far and she wasn't about to make things any easier on him than she already had.

She pulled her wings tightly to her body, dragging them just beyond the reach of his fangs as she whirled about, rearing back so that she could attempt to strike at him with her own hooves. She preferred the feel of the ground beneath her hooves but she would settle for the strike against flesh if that was what he wanted. "Better to be bold than foolish." She grinned, fangs gleaming.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:59 am
"Filth." He spat at her, grunting with pained surprise as her hooves smacked hard into his thick chest. Savage little wench! Still struggling in what would be her last moments? He could at least admire her tenacity--and found himself all the more determined to crush her. He snapped savagely at her ankles, hoping to catch her before she could pull away. Simultaneously, he shoved himself forward. If he could shove her off balance, force her to topple and expose her belly like the rotten piece of flesh she truly was, he'd rip her open in a heart beat.

A sharp, barking sound snarled deep in his throat; laughter. "Better to die fighting than like a coward--bold and stupid."  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:29 pm
His fangs caught the flesh stretched tightly over bone and she could feel it tearing as she pulled back. The pain was numbed by something that she could not quite give a place to; something that urged her on even as she stumbled back, going to her knees with her head down so that her horns might have a chance of defending her.

"Coward? You think I am afraid of you?" She laughed, dark eyes gleaming as the voice began to whisper in her ears, filling her head with wicked thoughts of things she should do to the arrogant stallion who seemed so determined to see her battered and broken on the ground. Pushing herself back up she spread her wings, smirking. "Oh, no, I am not afraid. I do not plan to die either... Not by your fangs, hooves or horns."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:13 pm
Blood moistened the greedy tip of his tongue, eager senses snatching up every disgusting trace of her to better commit it to memory. She stumbled and went down hard, and he was over her in an instant, the only thing that kept his fangs from piercing her pale throat being those damned, comical horns on her head.

"There's the stupidity." He growled, sanguine eyes flashing with amusement. "You still fight, rather than flee, but, no matter how bold or stupid you may be, you deny the inevitable." He roared and struck out again, this time aiming for one of those wide, mutated wings. Showing off what made her a disgrace, was she? He'd do the honor of removing it for her, whether she liked it or not!  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 pm
"What's the point of running if you are only going to chase? Unless you are full of hot air and would only let me get away." She snorted, using her wings to balance her body as she pulled the one he'd been after just beyond his reach. She wasn't going to be able to play this game forever... Eventually her wings would get heavy. Eventually...

She shook her head, growling as she stood her ground once more. "For someone hell bent on killing me you're doing an awful lot of talking."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff