[PRP] Where'd You Go

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:12 pm
She saw off her oldest that evening as she made her way to the border to meet with Argo. There was a sense of excitement in these late night meetings that she rather guiltily enjoyed. She shouldn't. Argo's situation was very real, and that did dampen her mood considerably, but he had only ever asked of her to greet him with a smile when she came, so it wasn't so bad to think positively about it was it?

She thought too much.

Here she waited now, scanning the grasses where she sat on her rock, the same place they'd first met to stargaze together. This new love affair was turning out to be the breath of fresh air they both seemed to so desperately crave and need...

Sure enough Agro came running, up and over the grassy hills of the pride land borders. He always came around sundown, so that he could stay the night. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he moved faster, pushing him self to get to here before sunset. He was going to see Ausi again- this made him so happy.

He didn’t know how much longer he could do this, but he would do it until every bone is his body was broken. He had to see her. She brought him such joy, freedom in his life.

His paws slowed as he sported her and called out with a playful tone.

“Ausi!”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:19 pm
"Argo, you made it...!" She purred, rising to her paws and slipping forward off of the rock to approach and meet him part way. She hadn't doubted he would, but it was still nice to see she'd been right and her paranoia had been wrong. Reaching him she leaned in and didn't hesitate to greet him with affection, brushing her head against his as her purring picked up a notch to rattle her already small frame. ((She's really small for a lioness))

He couldn’t help but smile. She was so sweet to him, and because of her small size he was bigger than her, despite his age. He purred back slightly as he nuzzled his forehead along hers before smiling. Between his teeth and locked within his jaws lay a necklace with a heart shaped stone at the end.

He opened his mouth to speak, placing the necklace down.

“I kind of carved this stone for you, the other day, while I was waiting for the hunting party to return..”

He gave her a goofy smile and lifted it back up, pushing it forward for her eyes to see.

“Like it?”

He muttered playfully.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 am
Ausi hadn't immediately noticed the gift in his jaws, but as he called attention to it she couldn't help but smile, almost grinning. No one had ever made her a gift before.

She moved closer so that she could slip her head through it, letting him settle it around her neck.

"I do, Argo, I just wish I had something for you too."

“Hah, your smile is all I want, and you know that!”

He chimed and sat himself down, gazing at her softly.

“So, what would you like to do tonight? I’m not going back until sunrise.”

He nodded and looked around the lands, making sure no one had followed

"That doesn't change the way that I feel though." She pointed out, settling directly beside him and out of affection took to grooming his shoulder. "Let's just get to know one another a little better," She smiled past her task, settling down on the ground afterwards. He did come a long way just to see her each night, and she didn't want him wearing himself out further by traveling around all throughout the twilight hours before journeying back again.

“Alright then.”

He smiled and nodded, smirking at her display of affection. She was so sweet to him.

“What do you want me to know? I’m willing to listen to and take in anything you tell me, you know. No matter how good or bad it is.”

He offered her another smile.

"Hmm...." She replied, settling down more comfortably, but keeping close. ".... I mentioned before, I do have other children, though they're all grown by now. One of my daughters left here to help reform another Pride... my sister and her family are being held there as slaves right now, actually. And with my youngest daughter and my mate both missing, I haven't really known what to do with myself. It seemed like everything that we'd worked for was falling apart. I know he won't come back, the feelings aren't the same and haven't been for a while now, but I wish that we had said goodbye."

She looked up at Argo, the male that she'd fallen for just a week or two ago, who would have thought she could feel this way again? "I was starting to feel the age of my ordeals, I've seen a great many things in my time, though it hasn't been as long as some others. This bit of peace after so long is a god-sent."

“It’s sad when we can’t say goodbye to the ones we love. I am very sorry that happened to you.”

He spoke out with a nod, gazing at her kindly.

“And slaves? That is awful… I am so sorry for your sister. Is there nothing that can be done?”

He asked with a cocked brow.

"No did not say, but I believe there's going to be a war between the rebels and those that would keep the Pride's traditions intact. I believe that she knows of her aunt's predicament, and I'm certain that she plans to do something of it." Ausi replied, leaning against him for support. "I don't worry, really, I know that she's in good paws, and she's strong, much stronger than me, and it won't be long. To be honest, I'm stuck more on the fact that I'm an aunt by blood at last." She chuckled softly. "I never thought my sister would -ever- settle down, she's more than a little stubborn when it comes to the opposite sex."
“I see…”

He nodded and smiled some fore her, nuzzling his chin against her shoulder.

“Just relax for now, alright? You have a lot on your mind, best to let the thoughts rest while you think them over. We can tall about this again in a little while.”

He didn’t want to overwhelm her with too many questions and right now he knew he had a lot to ask, but it wasn’t the right time. They would touch bases with this again soon.

"Mm... alright love." She sighed softly in contentment as she shut her eyes. It was the start of what promised to be a beautiful night, and he was right, best not start it off getting herself worked up over the past. There would be time to explain. "I'm glad that I met you too..."  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games