Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:24 pm
"They're doing it again...."

Valse growled through his maw, watching his father giving his mother his attention again. Honestly, what sort of father gave his attention to his mate than his cubs? Then again, he and Usu did leave whenever he did so he didn't really get that much of a chance. The licking, the nuzzling... Gag fest.

The little cub hopped on out into the fresh air, if one would call a termit, dirt infested air fresh. However, he got used to it fast. Actually, he wanted some more time with his father, but it seemed he was a lot busier since they came here. Valse was just yearning for someone to bother for the time... Usu was either sleeping or gone, Mat and Noy were in their own chamber.

So who else is around here?

Where were his aunts and uncles? . . .

Agro was standing beside a large red colored rock, just outside of Tahka’s den keeping watch. His brown eyes narrowed as he gazed out into the distance, thinking quietly to himself about a love he had left behind. He couldn’t go back now. He had promised Tahka he would follow him to hell and back. He had promised.

His dark coat was covered in red earth, out lined in scars. He looked rough but was far from it, though he never let anyone know  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:38 pm
Valse figured out of all his uncles, Uncle Tahka would be an interesting one to talk to. Besides the fact that Mat was still trying to get along with his older brother. Not that Valse cared, he just wanted someone to talk to. As he approached the den of his Uncle, it seemed someone was already there... but he was facing out from the den...

"And who are you?"

His head turned as he gazed down at the small male cub, smirking slightly.

“I’m Agro, and you are?”

He questioned, tilting his head. With so many cubs running around it was hard to keep track of who was who anymore.

“What are you doing all the way up here?”  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:48 pm
Valse winced as he plucked a termite from the back of his head.

"I'm Valse, Matishou's son, Tahka's Nephew," he rolled his paw and mouthed 'blah blah blah' to indicate the rest of his Aunts and Uncles. "I wanted to spend some time with Uncle Tahka since I have nothing else to do for a while. And what about you? What are you doing here?"

“I’m waiting here for him. After he gets back with Mrjn we are going to go hunting.”

He glanced down at the small cub and smirked again.

“Kadaj and his sister are out and about, why not go bother them?”

It was a lovely idea, cubs should play with other cubs, right? He really didn’t know.

“Tahka may not be back for a while yet.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:12 pm
"So you're waiting for Tahka too? Well, I guess that makes the two of use sitting here look like idiots..."

He shrugged and moved over to sit down beside him, his hind paws out and up, slumping a little. He was sort of bothered by the fact when he did set his mind of finding someone to talk to, they are off doing something or too busy to do anything. Nothing goes right, he accepted that, sort of wanted it to go his way once in a while.

"I don't want to talk to Kadaj . . . But I do want to wrestle with him, that always seems fun. Even I'll admit he's a good wrestler."

“Hah.”

He chucked as he listened to the words of the young cub. He seemed alright, a little rough around the edges, but that wasn’t so bad. His brown eyes narrowed as he spoke out.

“Well, seeing how we both are waiting, how about you tell me about yourself? You’re related to Tahka and Sara, your father is a brother, right? Of the royal line?”

"I am Matishou's son, with Noyana, and my brother is Usufii. My Dad's Aunt Sarafina's and Uncle Tahka's younger brother. So I am related to the half siblings to our Queen and Kadaj."

He yawned and looked out into the termite fluttering sky.

"I'm kinda a rude guy, it seems, but I'm working on it... Rather not get hit too many times otherwise I'll end up with brain damage. Parents are doing what they can to make me behave and it's working. If you knew me, you'd noticed I haven't been lying since we began talking."

Honest truth.

“Hah, well, I don’t know you, so you could very well be liking to me right now, and I’d never know.”

He chuckled again and looked away.

“you seem to have this stuff down, huh kid? You know your family tree pretty well. Bravo.”

He was almost mocking the cub, but not to be rude.

“Tahka brought me here with him from the pride lands, so I know little of his family, other than the queen and his offspring. It’s good to see others related to him. You have a wit about you, keep it alive.”  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:10 pm
"Well, after what my father went through, he is making sure I knew it inside and out, though it bugs me at times, I wished I got to learning something other than family. We haven't even started hunting yet!"

The little cub, looking much like his Uncle Shou, growled and huffed to himself.

"Don't worry, I haven't lied yet, you'll be able to pick it out because I don't usually compliment. So you can figure it out, apparently, my father found a way."

He sighed and looked up at him.

"So, Agro, you are one of us now, huh? An Outlander. So what do you do out here? And thanks for the advice."

“I’m, a hunter here, under Tahka. He kind of took me in a while ago, so I just do my job day by day..”

He nodded and tossed his dark mane out from his eyes. He was a large male, in comparison to the small cub beside him.

“Someday, I’m sure, you’ll be come a strong hunter as well.”

"A hunter huh? Just getting out there and slaughtering our food? You know, my Dad loves doing that. He likes to rip it all up and bring it back piece by piece. Mostly because it is the only time he can let out his anger when he's not around us."

Valse just shrugged and looked down at his hind paws, pointing up at the sky. A bit distracted, he wiggled his little toes.

"Perhaps... maybe a Vizard. Or a King? Likely a Hunter if nothing else I guess. But then I can bother you. Every. Single. Day."

At the young males words Agro’s eyes rolled back, laughing. Lord that would be a pain. He stood up and yawned looking out at the dry lands again. He was about to open his maw to speak, but out of know where Tahka appeared and called out, eyeing Agro.

“Let’s go now.”

Agro’s eyes narrowed as he nodded and looked back at the small cub.

“Maybe when we return your uncle will speak to you.”

At his words he started toward Tahka, sighing.

Valse sighed but smiled reluctantly. Like he said, nothing seemed to go his way at times, but perhaps another. Always another one to look forward to.

"Alright, Agro. Good hunting and make sure you get some extra for me, surely you're strong enough for that!"

With a shrug, he rolled to his paws and glanced around. Perhaps he should do what Agro suggested and find Kadaj or his sister. At least a little wrestling will bring some excitement until Agro and Uncle Tahka came back. With a backward glance, he just headed off back to the cubs' chamber.

End  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff