Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:43 pm
She had waited for him to return, ignoring the various threats that her father had boasted on what would happen if he didn't. She knew that it had to be something important keeping Nuka away... Even if whatever it was had terrible timing. It was probably that stupid sister of his.

Her belly had gotten rounder and rounder as the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months. Her family had offered her support, yes, but it wasn't them that she had wanted beside her when it came time for the foals to arrive. Nuka had been there the first time and he wasn't there this time...

It was warmer than it had been for the past couple of days and that was a good thing, at least. The warmth meant that she could have some time alone with her baskets; that the others wouldn't be hovering around to try and make sure that both she and the three were okay. She was fine. They were fine. All she wanted... Was quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:50 pm
It was indeed his 'stupid sister' that had kept him away. She'd gone missing again and he had been determined to find her and make sure she was alright. He hadn't been able to find the mare or even anyone who'd crossed paths with her.

He really did hope that nothing bad had befallen her. He didn't think she was dumb enough to get herself into that kind of trouble but with his family you never knew. Their heads were too strong for them some times.

The trek back to the lake had been long and boring and as he saw the water shimmering a bit ahead of him he sighed. Home at last. Home and back with his family and he could explain to Atsila, who was undoubtedly be angry with him for wandering off, where he'd been. Hopefully she'd understand that even if she didn't like Nanala that she was his sister and he worried about her.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:21 pm
She took a deep breath, releasing it slowly as she gently nosed one of the baskets before standing. Her legs needed a bit of a stretch and nothing would happen to the little ones if she stood up for a bit... At least, it hadn't done anything to harm her last batch.

Tilting her head slightly she caught sight of movement, brow lofting. Was that... "Nuka?" She snorted softly, feeling a smirk curve her lips. "S'about time y'came home, y'know."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 pm
He looked up when he heard a familiar voice and smiled. "Isn't that a sight for sore eyes." He walked over and nuzzled his mate gently.

"Sorry i disappeared. I had to see if i could find Nanala. She's been gone way too long." She had said she was going to stick around and then he'd heard nothing of her since the first time she'd wandered off.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:59 pm
"Mmhm... Ah see how it is. Y'go off lookin' for trouble an' leave me here t'pop out three foals on mah own." She snorted, tilting her head in a bit of mock anger. She'd taken at least one lesson from her daughter... If she couldn't get mad she could at least get even.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:16 pm
"I just did it to look fo.... wait. What!?!" His eyes widened as he looked at her. Foals? There were foals? What foals? He didn't know about any foals.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:27 pm
"Did Ah say somethin' y'didn't understand?" Her brow lofted as she tilted her head, watching his expression change. "Was the problem with th'word 'foals' or that there were three of 'em? Th'baskets are right behind me if y'want t'take a look o'your own."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:30 pm
He shifted and leaned around her to see .... basket. Three baskets sitting right there in the dirt. " .... why didn't you make someone find me!"

He felt horrible that he hadn't been there, that he hadn't known. "Atsila ...." He turned to look at her for a moment before he rested his nose against hers.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:51 pm
"How was Ah supposed t'know where you'd run off to? Had I send mah daddy t'go lookin' for you, y'would've gotten an earful. Had I gone lookin' for you Ah'd've gotten an earful for bein' so far from home while carryin' foals." She brushed her nose gently against his. "Ah thought somethin' might've happened t'you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm
"Aside from not finding my sister i'm fine." He nuzzled her again before he moved carefully to go look at the foals. "They're ..... so much like you." He could see her dark colors and her family's flames on one of them.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:12 pm
"Tryin' t'say they ain't nothin' like you? 'Cause Ah can assure you, they're yours too." She smirked as she leaned down, touching her nose to the one with the bold stripes across the top of it. They might have been the color of her mane and her father's coat... But they were Nuka's stripes. "At least y'made it home b'fore they tried comin' out."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:17 pm
He could see bits of stripes on the other two too. "They better have waited for their dad to get here before coming out." He grinned as he looked over at her.

Three more. Their family had grown again and now he'd have more little ones to take care of. Hopefully there'd be a real boy in there too. He loved Wadi but he wanted a son to take after him.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:21 pm
"Took y'long enough t'get back here... Ah wouldn't have been surprised if they came out first. They've been in there a while now, y'know." She smirked, giving her head a light toss. "Does prove that you're not all that old... Think Wadi an' 'Zuka will be happy t'know they've got new siblin's?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:33 pm
"I bet they will." He nodded. He'd seen the little grandfoals before he'd left and Kizuka seemed to enjoy them. "Wadi been home lately?" He hadn't been back a lot before he left which was pretty odd for the stallion.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:48 pm
"Ah haven't seen 'im if he has been. 'Zuka was around for a while an' then she took off again... Zukai stayed around 'til she started drivin' Wylie nuts... An' Wylie an' Dodge are now gettin' along. Oh... An' Papa says there's gonna be trouble if or when he sees you again." She shook her head slightly. "See what happens when you go away?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff