[PRP] All about you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 am
She hadn't really been able to get him off her mind since she met him that day, the young male named Argo. She just kept recalling those regret filled words, his plight, forced to follow a male into a land that he cared not for, out of a debt to be repaid. Sitting on the borders of the Pridelands once again she watched horizon, though she wasn't sure what she expected. She hoped to see him again, but was that possible?

It was strange, but it felt as if life had been stirring again ever since that meeting. She couldn't explain the longing to see him again except to confirm that he was indeed alright and unharmed. No longer did she feel the aching loneliness of her mate's and children's absence, only the wish to see Argo again. It was as if her life had found a new purpose, and with that she was able to take her focus off of the things that made her hurt.

Several times she'd contemplated going to find him, but didn't know where to start, or if outsiders were even welcomed... let alone Pridelanders.

For once Ausi didn't know what to do.

It had been weeks now and Argo’s heart was torn between two worlds. He had promised himself to the outlands with his friend, Tahka, but now.. Now he felt strongly about leaving, running away so that he could see her again.

Yeah, it was very silly, he knew, but… he just, he couldn’t get his head around her. He had not stopped thinking about her and her kind words. Her smile, her grace. Even if it was only for a night the two really got to spend any time together, he really missed her.

He had never felt this way before. It was overwhelming.

But, he wasn’t thinking about his troubles today, no. Today he was coming back to see her, like he had promised. He was so happy, pleased with himself. He was going to see Ausi!

He had been walking all night until he hit the borders of the Pride Lands, tired eyes narrowed as he smiled softly to himself. Soon he would see her. Soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:54 am
It was then that she spotted him, and Ausi couldn't believe her eyes. She stood from her spot on the ground, becoming visible above the taller grasses. Was that who she thought it was?

"Argo...!" She smiled slowly, glad to see him seeming to be alright, and did she spy a smile too?

He chuckled as he moved closer and spoke out, nodding.

“Hey!”

He was really bad when it came to starting conversation, but, he would try his hardest to talk to her. As he moved closer she would be able to scars that lined lean body now. They were new and fresh, maybe a day old at most. Perhaps that was why he limped as he moved closer to her, stopping short of a few feet.

“I’m glad you remembered.”

He chuckled and gave her a smile.

“So, how’s things?”  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
As he came closer and she noticed his scars Ausi felt her stomach sink. And here she'd been hoping that his new pride life would be a safe one at least.

"Argo, what happened?"

She couldn't help but disregard the question for now, taking in his limp as well, she moved forward and closed the distance between them, carefully brushing her head against his in greeting before uncertainly giving him his space again.

"Who did this to you?"

“Oh, Ausi..”

He sighed and looked away.

“The pride, the pride that I joined isn’t an easy one..”

He paused and smiled again for her.

“But, now isn’t the time to talk about such things, really. I only have a short time with you.. Let’s make it matter.”

He wouldn’t waste time on his troubles. He wanted all of his attention to be on her.

She exhaled softly through her nose, lowering her head for a moment in defeat. It seemed her well wishing was for naught, but she'd oblige his wish. Looking to him again Ausi nodded softly, settling down next to him now.

"I've been well... I'm glad to see you again." She smiled softly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:59 pm
“Oh, Ausi..”

He sighed and looked away.

“The pride, the pride that I joined isn’t an easy one..”

He paused and smiled again for her.

“But, now isn’t the time to talk about such things, really. I only have a short time with you.. Let’s make it matter.”

He wouldn’t waste time on his troubles. He wanted all of his attention to be on her.

She exhaled softly through her nose, lowering her head for a moment in defeat. It seemed her well wishing was for naught, but she'd oblige his wish. Looking to him again Ausi nodded softly, settling down next to him now.

"I've been well... I'm glad to see you again." She smiled softly.

His heart sank, he knew she was upset by his scars but he wouldn’t say anything about it… not just yet. His tail curled as he smiled weakly and stuttered.

“I..I missed you.”

He stopped, feeling rather silly now. She would think him mad if he said anymore.

“Been feeling alright? I know the last time we spoke you were… down in the dumps.”

Her smile softened further. She didn't want him to feel bad because she worried, and his words were kind, sweet.

"Don't let me bring you down, Argo, worrying is just second nature to me after all this time, parenthood tends to do that to some of us." She joked lightly, hoping he'd take her words to heart. "I'm feeling... better."

Her gaze traveled from the dark adolescent to the horizon, green eyes taking in the dark lands. How to put this without pushing too much information on him?

"... Last time we met I had a lot on my mind, things haven't really changed... but I'm learning to let it go, thanks to you." Ausi turned her head and smiled back at him again then as her eyes met with his.

“I’m glad to hear that..”

he paused and looked away from her. This was hard for him, just the day before he had lost his best friend because of her, his best friend beat him to a pulp for coming back to see her again. Every time he came to her… he was going against the prides Laws.

He was confused.

“Ausi, I… I-“

he stopped again and sat down, sighing deeply.

“I don’t know what to do anymore.”

"Argo...?"

She wished she knew what was going on, she was certain this had something to do with his being hurt but he wouldn't tell her. Feeling there was not much else she could do she moved closer and pressed her head to his again, giving him an encouraging nuzzle.

"Are you talking about the pride?"

“It’s just awful.”

He winced and looked at her.

“Tahka won’t talk to me anymore because I’m sneaking off to see you. He was so upset..”

Agro wanted to please his friend, he wanted Tahka to be happy with him, like how he use to be, but now… now things would never be the same. He lost a friend to protect something beautiful.

“But, I gave it up willingly because I couldn’t lose you.”  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:07 pm
She felt a sharp stab of guilt.

So it -was- because of her, and he -had- been attacked... likely by this Tahka.

This time as her neck arched, she lowered her head to slide underneath his chin, purring with soft apology. "I'm sorry, Argo... I hate seeing you hurting like this..." Though they had only just met once before, Ausi was a firm believer that such feelings could stir on first meetings, it was, after all, how she'd met her first love, Nukta's father.

Silence spanned for a moment, she was uncertain as to what she should say... Leaning her head against his chest, she thought quietly before speaking up again.

"... You really feel that strongly about me...? ... Even though we just met...?"

She had to know, she wouldn't allow him to risk his life for her if he wasn't certain where he stood. She'd sooner leave the Pridelands than see him hurt or killed.

“Yes, I have never felt so sure.”

He swallowed and smiled at her slightly, resting his side along hers.

“I wouldn’t let this happen to me so willingly, if I weren’t so sure..”

He wanted her to know it wasn’t her doing, it was all his. He had control over his life, not her.

“You, you… don’t you dare feel bad for me. I’m doing this because, to me it’s worth it. Alright? To me, it is..”

He didn’t know what else to say to make her feel better, so instead he just nuzzles at her neck a little and sighed, his brown eyes narrowing.

“It’s strange to feel something so strongly about someone you hardly know, I understand… but.. I don’t know. With you I just, I’m free.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:30 pm
"Just don't get yourself into trouble on my account, Argo, please... I understand how you feel... but I couldn't stand it if something happened to you. I care about you too, and it's been a long time since I felt like this. I don't to lose you either."

Once more she shifted, this time to relax against him until she could settle down in the grasses, looking up at him after with vividly green eyes.

"... Lay with me...?"

He nodded and gave her a silent promise before he rolled onto his side beside her, smiling softly.

“You know what?”

He asked, gazing over at her with a cat like smile.

"Hm...?" She questioned, looking back over at him, content to accept the warmth his body gave off next to hers, a small smile creeping onto her muzzle as well. What a beautiful thing they had stumbled upon here...

“I’m glad you came into my life..”

His words trailed as he closed his eyes and snuggled himself up against her, his maw partly opened. He was so tired after his journey and wanted nothing more than to rest with her for a while.

In sleep he could find peace with her. Away from all the worries of the world.

"...." She smiled, but rather than reply verbally as he was already drifting off to sleep, Ausi leaned over and placed a kiss against his cheek before resting her head over his. For a little while the two of them could forget about their guilt, their duties, their losses, and their sufferings. For a little while the world -could- revolve around just the two of them as the still of the night wrapped them in the security and serenity of peaceful slumber.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces