The Quiz Game!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imp-ness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:01 am
~How To Play~

It's fun, easy, and you just might learn something about yourself. Here's how you play:

-Since I'm the first poster, I'll post the results of one random quiz I took. (Preferably from blogthings.com)
-The person below me will click the link provided in the quiz results, and take that quiz.
-Then, they will post post their results.
-But before they submit their post, they will take another quiz, any one they want, and post those, too.
-Then, the person below them takes the quiz the first person chose themselves, and it starts all over again!

Make sense? If not, here's an example:

Post 1: (My post) Has my results from any quiz I want. Let's say it's a Personality Quiz.
Post 2: This post will have this person's results from my Personality Quiz, as well as the results from any quiz they want, which we'll say is a Left Brain/Right Brain Quiz. In all, the results from two quizzes.
Post 3: This person will post their results from the Left Brain/Right Brain Quiz and their results from any other quiz of their choice.
And on...and on...and on...

~Rules~

arrow Absolutely NO advertising, please. We're all here to play a game. If you want to advertise, take it to the SOA Board.
arrow Make sure you post the entire results of your quiz in your post. We won't be able to continue the game if you forget to include the link in your post. (Also, don't forget to select BBCode so we can all read your results!)
arrow You may participate more than once, and are highly encouraged to do so.
arrow Be nice to each other and HAVE FUN!!! biggrin

Here's my quiz to start off the game. It just so happens to be a Personality Quiz! xd

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.

How Rare Is Your Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:06 am
Your Personality is Very Rare

Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourthinkingstylequiz/

My result:
You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.

An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.  

The_Green_Bard

pkmanjohn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:47 pm
Your Dominant Thinking Style: Experimenting

You're all about looking at the facts, and you could always use more of them.
You see life as your lab - and you're always trying out new things, people, and ideas.

The master of mix and match, you're always coming up with unique combinations.
You are good at getting a group to reach consensus.

http://www.blogthings.com/areyousexyquiz/

You Are Somewhat Sexy

While you may not be the sexiest person in the world, you have your sexy moments.
You sometimes carry yourself well, and it gets you a lot of attention.

You have a lot of sex appeal ... as long as you remain confident, friendly, and adventurous.
The only times you seem unsexy are when you lose your confidence or sense of adventure.

How You Are Sexy

You are friendly and outgoing, even to people who don't deserve it. Your positive body language makes you even sexier.

You are flirtatious and fun with most people. You know how to keep things light, friendly, and sexy.

How You Aren't Sexy

You're not very active, and that's not terribly sexy. It's hard to be attractive when you're always catching your breath.

Your underwear is not sexy, and you may be feeling a little unsexy because of it. Why not spice things up under your clothes?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games