Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Favorite/Best sasunaru/narusasu moments Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 pm
I'm bored so I want to see what are everyone's favorite narusasu/sasunaru moments are. Mine is when they accidentally kissed biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:00 pm
I love that, too.
My favorite moment has to be just all the little things, like when Sasuke called Naruto his best friend and that look in his eyes whenever Naruto was being a moron! It looked like he WANTED him! heart  

Momiis_Special_Friend

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:41 pm
That part was hilarious! XDD

My favorite part is the valley of the end. When Sasuke looked at Naruto so sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:23 pm
Mine is either the metaphor with the bonds, the picture in the rain when Sasuke is about to leave and his face is right above Naruto's, or the childhood holding hands pictures.  

Momotastic

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image
No words needed. ->w<- heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:13 pm
plushiesexual
User Image
No words needed. ->w<- heart
that's such a kawaii scene.  

DeficientLoser

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:40 pm
the "Accidental Kiss"
have you noticed they didn't pull away for 3 whole seconds, and another before they freeked? I mean, come on! Why else would they have such a delayed reaction?^///^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:47 am
Inuhime2
the "Accidental Kiss"
have you noticed they didn't pull away for 3 whole seconds, and another before they freeked? I mean, come on! Why else would they have such a delayed reaction?^///^
Maybe, they secertly liked it xd  

DeficientLoser

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:31 pm
Everything, lol. From the little moments when they were just bickering, to the moments that made landmarks in their bond, like in the Land of Water arc, the Sasuke Retrieval arc, and that "accidental" first kiss. xDDD

Oi, btw, did anyone watch episode 60 in Shippuuden? The flashback is to die for. xDDD

"I've had kissing experience before..... except it was a boy."- Naruto-kun
BEST ONE-LINER EVER!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:20 am
StrawBerry_Eve
Everything, lol. From the little moments when they were just bickering, to the moments that made landmarks in their bond, like in the Land of Water arc, the Sasuke Retrieval arc, and that "accidental" first kiss. xDDD

Oi, btw, did anyone watch episode 60 in Shippuuden? The flashback is to die for. xDDD

"I've had kissing experience before..... except it was a boy."- Naruto-kun
BEST ONE-LINER EVER!!!

I agree every little moment what they get spending together is precious.

And that flashback is priceless xD

Has anyone come to notice that Sasuke and Naruto mostly in every flashback think their "accidental" first kiss xD  

Air_Twilight

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 pm
I liked the part when they were fighting Haku and Sasuke "died" the reaction from Naruto was just so heartwarming and so canon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:39 pm
kittycatneko3
I liked the part when they were fighting Haku and Sasuke "died" the reaction from Naruto was just so heartwarming and so canon. 3nodding
Oh, I like this part too.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:28 am
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...

Best idea ive heard in a long time ^-^
REPORT THIS TO KISHI IMMEDIATELY! 4laugh

*fangirl squees and goes off to read sasunaru fanfiction* >.<  

Enzai Sebby3

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 am
kittycatneko3
Zubora
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3

Best idea ive heard in a long time ^-^
REPORT THIS TO KISHI IMMEDIATELY! 4laugh

*fangirl squees and goes off to read sasunaru fanfiction* >.<

Actually, I've heard from a recent interview with Kishimoto-sempai, that HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE ENDING. OF. NARUTO. AN. ENDING. BASED. OFF. OF. NARUTO & SASUKE!!! TOGETHER!!!

He specifically said, if I heard correctly, that since it's his favorite pairing, that he's gonna make the ending. full. of. SASUNARU &/or NARUSASU!!!!!
And dear Lord, I've been hoping that another accident kiss would come along again! I honestly hope Kishimoto-sempai is planning something like that, or possibly something more spectacular (The possibilites! A LOT CAN HAPPEN!). ^^

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomen Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff