Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Save her, please... (Firefly x Ramus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:09 pm
User Image

Weeks had gone by since Dafina had been taken from Firefly's care. Her own father had taken her away. Like a leaf carried on a strong gust of wind across the valley. The dark mare had no clue as to where Dragonfly's herd was. From her years in it before, she knew they were constantly on the move. And if she didn't find them soon her daughter would be lost to her forever.

Leaving the shelter of her enclosure, she wandered the lands. Day and night on barely any sleep. The tight grasp of the snow had started to lessen as the warmer months would soon be upon them. And then it would be even harder to find them as the snow and ice wouldn't be around to slow them down.

Trudging through forest and moving across miles of land since she had set off. Firefly soon found herself deep within the forests once more. Perhaps cutting through the woods would give her a chance to catch up with them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:16 pm
Ramus had been wandering about alone, on his own not caring as to what was going on. he had lost the fight that was an attempt to help get Dafina out of being controled like a puppet. now pacing back and forth, he was still thinking over what had happened. should he really just leave Dafina and forget about her or should he make another attempt at helping her out? he already lost once was there really a reason for him to attempt again when more than likely he would get beatn again or even worse killed? stopping in place he started to paw at the ground, not carign if anyone walked by and noticed him or not.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:20 pm
She felt like she hadn't slept in ages. Her mind too troubled and worried. Too scared and fretful. That when she heard the odd pacing of hooves nearby her head snapped back in surprise. Was it Dafina? No, it couldn't be. Could it?

Moving quickly towards the sound, she quietly peeked her head around a tree. There, pacing back and forth was a young brown stallion. He seemed very agitated from the way he walked and held his body. Clearing her throat lightly, ears pinned back she called out to him. "E-excuse me? You wouldn't of happened to see a herd of Soquili come by this way? Lead by a dark stallion with bright red eyes?" Taking a few steps towards him around the tress, Firefly kept her distance. Not wanting to agitate the stallion more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:32 pm
Ramus stopped what he was doing and turned his attention to the mare who just asked about a herd and who was lead by a dark stallion with red eyes. ears pinned back, it could be she was lookign for that same stallion who had knock him anoud could she? " he also gots silverish white markings am i correct?" standing still, he wondered if she was looking for that exsact stallion and if so why on earth would she.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 pm
She took another step forward. Hoping that indeed he knew what she was talking about. "Yes. And with a single section of long hair thats silver amongst the rest that is black?" If this stallion had seen her father, then she wasn't that far behind them.

Which begged the next question. What was she to do once she caught up to them?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm
" yeah thats him alright." ramus spoke bitterly as he still hated the fact he had gotten himself beatn. " why would you want to find that stallion? i cant see why anyone would." snorting, he eyed her as she had taken a step forward. why on earth would she be so interested in that stallion that she would be searching for him? staying still, he was very very courious and so he was now less aggitated than before.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 pm
So it seemed he had run into her father. And by the way he was acting it wasn't the most pleasant of meetings. But they never were with him.

"Because...he took my daughter." Her eyes shot to the ground as she spoke. Ashamed of the fact that she could of done nothing to stop this. "He beat me down and took her from me. I've been trying to find them to somehow get her back, but its been difficult."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 pm
Ramus was shocked by what he just heard. " you must be Dafina's mother then right?" he then gave a sigh as he shook his head. " your not the only one he has beatn down. he caught Dafina and i talking, and i defiantly tryed to help Dafina out when i realized who he was. specialy after what Dafina told me i couldn't just do nothing. after he won i was told to forget about her, and to never come near her again. after all that he took her with him and i havent seen her since then."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:11 pm
Her heart nearly sunk as he spoke. A deep frown forming on her lips making her weary expression look even more weary. The mare's tail gave a subtle, discouraged flick as her gaze fell upon the stallion. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. Yes, I am Dafina's mother, Firefly. And you must be a....friend of hers, correct?"

Letting a small sigh pass through her teeth, she lowered her head just a bit. "I don't know what to do. I know I can't beat him on my own. And if you weren't able to, how will I ever get her back." Small tears started to form in the corners of her dark red eyes. Such sadness and grief lingered in them. Loosing Dafina had really tore the old mare up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 pm
" nothign as bad as what you gone though i bet. and yeah i'm Dafina's friend." Ramus frown as it was obivious that Firefly was upset that her daughter had been taken away in such a mannor. " honestly i don't know what to do ether since i challanged him once and lost as it was clear he had more fighting experiance. i'd challange him again but....the outcome would most likey be the same if not worse than last time."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm
The young stallion's pride was hurt, she could of guessed. No stallion liked the taste of defeat by another. She knew this all too well.

Taking a few more tentative steps towards him, her frown lightened just a bit. "Then get stronger. Do what you can to gain the strength to face him. If you care for Dafina that much as a friend.....then perhaps it is you who needs and is better able to save her. I cannot do it on my own and I am not sure where my mate is at this present time." Nibbling on her bottom lip, she cast a glance out into the trees briefly. "And...I feel that Dafina might resent me for letting this happen to her. If you came for her she'd more likely follow you home."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:42 pm
ofcourse his pride was hurt from the beat down he recived and he was very prideful like his father and grandfather. watching her take tentative steps towards he, he listened to her words.silent for a long moment, he then suddenly looked her straight in the eyes and smirked. " your right, i shouldn't stand here stupidly and do nothing just because i got whipped once. you should find your mate, and i'll do my best to get Dafina back for you." after havign being so moody and aggitated, he would now do something more porductive that would help his friend rather than the opposit.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:51 pm
Firefly's head lifted straight up and her ears perked forward. Had her words really had that much effect on him to change his mood this quickly? It wasn't a bad thing though!

A large grin spread across her dark lips as she nodded her head feverishly. "Yes, yes! I will go find Sibalto. Once I do that I will bring him along to come and find you once again. By then if you haven't gotten her back, at least we can hope that perhaps with all of us together we stand a chance."

Turning around, she took a few steps away than stopped. Letting her head roll back and over her shoulder to look at the young stallion with a brighter smile. A smile of hope. "Thank you. I am positive Dafina will be happy to see you once more and even happier if we succeed. Now it is all a matter of planning and gaining strength. We all have a long and arduous road ahead of us." Giving him another smile, she slipped away. Anxious to find Sibalto and even more anxious to receive her daughter once more.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games