Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:34 pm
User Image

Happily humming as he went along, Imrikalto trotted through the landscape, no true destination in mind. He'd spent the morning racing his adopted sibling, and then gone on a walk with his sire and their twolegger... And was now just content to see where his hooves would take him.
When he came to a fork in the trail, the young Andalusian gave a shrug and arbitrarily chose the right, his red-dappled forelegs lifting high with each prancing step. The breeze was playful today, tugging at his long mane, tangling his tail. For the moment he paid it no mind.
"What to do, where to go? I don't know, I don't know." He crooned to himself, a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:48 pm
User Image
unlike Imrikalto Ramus was not in a happy mood, he was angry and bitter at the moment. havign left the area he had last saw Dafina and her gradnfather who kick his butt and wounded his pride. grumbling to himself as he walked, he paid no mind to anyone or anything as he was still angry with himself for beign unable to help his friend Dafina.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:00 pm
Blissfully unaware of anything bad happening in the world -at least, in his little world- Imri danced his way through the dappled paths of the woods. It was some time before he noticed he was not alone, and by then he almost ran into the other young stallion as their paths crossed.
Stopping dead, he gave a soft laugh. "Sorry friend! I'm afraid my mind was elsewhere."
Being of a happy nature, he gave a bob of his head and a big grin. "I'm Imrikalto, and good day to you!"
Oh, if only he knew how wrong he was....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 pm
Ramus snapped to attention when he almost walked right into another stallion and was quick to be defesive. he had never met another stallion before in his life that wasnt family til jsut recently wich ended up badly because of the fact the older stallion was Dafina's grandfather who wanted Ramus to have nothing to do with Dafina. giving a grunt, he backed up a little to give space. "you wherent the only one not paying attention so i wouldnt worry about it. i'm Ramus." he wondered how this stallion could be so cheerful as even when he was in a good mood he was never that friendly and upbeat.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:22 pm
"Ramus..." He cocked his head to one side, considering the name. "Hmm.. Sounds slightly familiar, but can't really place you.. Sorry if I've seen you before... And still, if I'd been paying attention, we'd have been better off.. No matter though, no harm done, right?"
He gave another grin, his usual moods being fairly light to begin with, not to mention how wonderful a day he was having. "So, what brings you out to these part of the the woods, Ramus? If I might ask..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:11 pm
" i wouldnt expect you to know me. i really dont tend to meet others as im not that social. again not a problem, its not liek i was paying much attention ether." Ramus gave a shrug, less defesive than before with his mind not on what had happen just days earlyer. " nothign really, just wandering to try and get my mind off somethign is all. what brings you about here?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:24 pm
Imri knew better than to pry into some stranger's affairs, and so he let the vague statement go without a word. The stallion's question's brought him down some, his good mood vanishing.
"Actually... I was in search of my mother... For I know there was something troubling her...Something about my sister.. And when I went to ask her and father how things were going... They were all gone... I saw my sire early this day, and he seemed very... Preoccuppied... Which... Is not like him at all... "
He sighed, deflated. What had Dafina gotten herself into?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm
Ramus was shocked at what Imri had jsut said in responce to his question. starign at him silently for a moment, he saw that he was in looks simular to Dafina. realizing he had been silent a little too long he shook his head. " i'm sorry my mind wander for a moment. its a shame to hear that such a thing has happened with your family. if you dont mind me asking, who is your sister? i only ask because you remind me of a friend of mine a little."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:34 pm
Imri grinned -somewhat self-mockingly-, not finding it hard to believe that Ramus might have met 'someone like' him. He did, after all, have two roaming siblings... And parents...
"My sister is called Dafina..." He said softly, a small smile curling across his face. He remembered her as a filly... Of curling up beside her at night.. And now she was gone... And he couldn't find his mother, nor brother, to ask...
The smile faded. "And I'm very worried about her..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 pm
Ramus' jaw about dropped when Imri told him he was Dafina's sibling. givign a grunt to hide his shock, he then spoke. " i can tell you, that your not the only one worried about her. i'm a friend of hers and i tryed to help her out but i failed. i suggest you find your parents right away so that you can talk to them more. i doubt you want to hear everything from me since i'm just someoen you jsut met."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:30 pm
If Imri could have found it in him to be amused by Ramus' shocked expression, he would have. As it was, he was just made nervous. Before the other stallion even spoke, he was shifting on his hooves, tension singing through him. Ramus knew Dafina, that was abundantly clear.
"Find my parents?" He echoed incredulously. "That could take hours! Why don't you just tell me what you know, and I'll be on my way to help them. For that matter, if your Dafi's friend, why aren't you out looking?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:02 pm
Ramus gritted his teeth for a moment when Imri asked why he wasnt looking for Dafina. " from what i know your grandfather took your sister away from your mother. i ended up on accedent finding her but in the end your grandfather came and took her again. also trust me i tryed to keep him from taking her again." he was definat visably ashamed at what he had to tell Dafina's brother, but it had to be done.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:18 pm
It took several moments for the tale to sink in, and even then, Imri could do little more than stare at Ramus. What? Dafina had been kidnapped from mother by, who?
"My Grandfather?" He asked. "That's impossible! I don't have a grandfather! I mean, I do, but we've never met him... Never even heard of him... I would have thought him dead!"
He spun toward the forest. "Do you know if there is a plan to recover her?" He faced the other stallion again, ears pinned. "Do you know at all where they could have gone?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:01 pm
" as i said before you should find your parents. i already knwo what i plan to do to help your sister out." Ramus snorted with flicked back ears. " you'd ahve to talk to you mother about your grandfather i would guess, as she would know more than i would frm what i gather."

(( xD;; we have to dump this rp unless you wanna finish it cause me and yayoi jumped ahead in the rp))  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces