Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:46 am
User Image
Khirsah landed onto the ground with a grunt as he was done flying for the time being. he was actualy in a fairly good mood as things where going good and nothign had been goign wrong. stretching his wings to full length, he gave a yawn as he closed them up. maybe today he would meet someone he never met before, or maybe even more relatives as it seemed lately he been meeting quiet a few of them from his fathers side. tossign his mane, he ruffled his wings as he made his way across the open clearing, thinking about grabing a cold drink of water after the nice flight he had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 am
User Image

Unesdala walked into the the bright day fluttering his lightly from the cold. This was his favorite time of year, the cold made him feel energetic and carefree. Bongo was perched atop Unesdala's back mumbling something about other familiars and how dumb they were, but Unesdala didn't hear him.
He was heading towards the river for a his first mornings drink in the distance he saw a blue wind soquili, he smiled and kept heading forwards.

"Hello there nice day for a stroll?!" Unesdala stopped near by and began to drank he had no idea he stood next to family.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:26 am
Khirsah almost jumped in surpise as another wind male suddenly started to talk to him. giving a grunt to mask his surpise, he then gave a nod to the old stallion. " i have to say it is." as he eyed the odler stallion and noticed how simular they where to his father's and his cousin montego's wings. this was a shock to him as he remebered they where a family trait from his great grandfather. "umm if you don't mind me saying. your wings remind me a awfullot like my fathers. would you happen to some how be related to him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:41 am
Unesdala licked his lips to get rid of the dripping water. He hadn't noticed that the young stallion had jumped. Looking to the stallion he really didn't see a resemblance other than the blue and white.

"Its possible, my family is quite large and I don't keep track of it anymore like a should. What is your father's name dear boy?"

Bongo peeked around Unesdala's neck at the young stallion.
"He smells familiar. I just can't place it, Vtsi." Bongo said tugging on Unesdala's ear.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:50 am
" my fathers name is kainen." Khirsah tilted his head slightly as he now eyed the furry ferret that was upon the other stallions back. how the ferret seemed to think he smelled familiar was beyond him as he had never come across ether of them before. staying silent, he awaited to hear if this stallion knew or was relatied to his father in anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:03 am
Unesdala's eyes welled slightly he hadn't seen his son in ages. He didn't even know if his son was ok, much less that he had found a mare to mate with. He stood there in silence for a moment just staring at the young stallion.

"Ah that would explain your smell. I would never forget the smell of the baskets I watched and you much carry a bit of your father's scent on you." Bongo said in a matter of fact voice before whopping Unesdala in the back of the head with his tail.

"Kainen is alright?" Unesdala uttered out as the tail hit him. "Your his son? My son had a son......" Unesdala was in a bit of shock for sure, but it soon faded as a smile replaced the confusion. "I'm so glad we've met. I am Unesdala Ale Vtsi, your Grandfather, oh Randee your Grandmother will be thrilled. Tell me boy, how is your father?! And how many more Grandchildren do I have?! Tell me everything about you!" He was rambling out questions in his excitement.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:13 am
Khirsah's eyes grew wide with shock by what both had said but then again he shouldn't have been too shocked seeing he had reconized how his father had the same wings. " i stick around my parents sometimes so i suppose thats why i do have some of my fathers scent on me." he gave a nod to his grandfather. "yeah my father is doing well even if he grumbles like a old man. i had a brother and sister so counting me my father has three kids. my name is Khirsah, as my mother Tori named me after my father since i tend to act so like him." even though he appared overwelmed, he actualy was rather pleased to now know whom his grandfather is and actualy meet him. because of his mother Tori held family dearly and had a close family even he cared about family and actualy was glad to be meeting his fathers rather large set of family relatives.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:37 am
"I'm glad to hear he is well. I don't think your father ever liked me much, I've been broken hearted about it to tell you the truth. He is my only son you see, while my two other children are daughters. We'll have to find Sgina on one of her good days so you can meet her. Have you met Kimi yet?." Unesdala wondered if Khirsah really knew just how big his family was.

"Its so wonderful to meet you." Unesdala fluttered his wings in happiness. "So do you know about your cousins as well?" Unesdala didn't know about Kimi's children yet so he was referring to Sgina's Children.

A sudden thought crossed his mind, did Khirsah know, that Unesdala and some of his children were outcast among the rest of the family. It was no matter if he knew the boy didn't seem to care.
"Do you have any questions for me?"

Bongo hoped from Unesdala because of all the movement and curled a top a rock. Peaking a nervous eye to the sky every now and again.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:51 am
" honestly i have no clue what my father even thinks of you or any of the other relatives because he so untight and rather not speak about anything personal. Kimi and Sgina are my aunts right? i recently met my great grandmother Frosta, her daughter Isabella and Isabella's son Montego." he hadn't a clue of any one in the family being outcasted so he was ignorate of that fact. " im glad i have gotten to meet you. as for questions could you tell me anything about my fathers past? even if you don't know much." Khirsah was very courious about his fathers past as he really did idolize him.

Tori was off taking a walk to stretch her legs. she was enjoyign life with her mate Kainen and her three wonderful adult childern who she was proud of and knew deep down even kainen was. tail swishing about as she walked, she did not expect to suddenly see her son chating with another stallion. giving a nicker of greetign to her son, she wondered who it was he was talkign to.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 am
"I'm sorry to say I don't know much. I why he doesn't like me though. He feels like I ignored him when he was a foal." Unesdala's head dropped a bit. "Maybe it was true. You see your Aunt Sgina has some problems she wasn't right when she was young and she took a lot out of me and your Grandmother. We never meant to make him feel unwanted." Unesdala looked away for a moment. Both from the thought of the attention not given and of his mother. Unesdala started to speak about the rift in the family that he desperately wanted to fix, but then he heard a nicker. He turned his head to look a the mare she seemed familiar some how. Had they met before?

Bongo noticed her right away. "If she is here, where is Mira?!"  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:55 pm
Khirsah would have reasponded back but upon hearing his mothers nicker, he lost his train of though. " mother?!" blinking in surpise, he wondered what she was doing here. " MOTHER DID YOU FOLLOW ME!?" huffing he went stright over to his mother, and in his huffyness he forgot his grandfather for the moment.

Tori chuckled and shook her head. " don't get all mad Khirsah. i honestly didnt follow you, you should know better." nipping at her son, her attetion was turned to the ferret adn the stallion who semed oddly familiar. " oh Mira my ferret friend? she with my fathers two legger but how on earth would you know her?" confused at the moment, she mused over how this ferret reconised her when it hit her. " watch a second i remeber now. but wherent you a colt when i met you? the one colt who had the longest name ever that i had a hard time remebering it all?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games