Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{prp} whaa more relatives!!? (Samus x+Silent)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:32 pm
User Image
Khirsah was wandering on his own. he now had met his great grandmother who was his fathers grandmother and even his cousin and great aunt. pawing the ground at the edge of the water, he had his fun though takign it upon himself to teach his cousin how to fly. snickerign to himself, he didn't expect anyone to be around as he had told his mother he wanted to wander a little bit on his own this day so that he could muse over all that has gone on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Randee enjoyed the beautiful sunny day as she went through a stroll through the park with her young bubbly granddaughter, Jasmine. There was nothing Randee enjoyed more than spending time with her family, even with Jasmine, despite her annoying behavior. Randee loved Jasmine deeply, she made such excellent company. That is, until she started giving her a headache!
"And thats when the wild monkey started flinging his poo at the big Kalona and the Kalona ate the monkey like RAWR! CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP! NOM NOM NOM! It was hilarious you should have seen it! But of course you couldn't really see it even if you wanted to because it was all in my dream and my dreams are mine and not yours to see. It would be weird if we could see each other's dreams wouldn't it? Oh I wonder what your dreams would be about! Lemme guess! Lemme guess! Hrm, I know! Your dreams must be about wild angry tribal men beating each other up with spears and their hearts being torn from their bodies with blood all over the place and their guts on the floor. I wonder what two-legger guts taste like don't you and...OH LOOK GRAMMA!" bursted Jasmine, noticing a stallion before her. "Oh, look, look, look! Can I touch him, please, please, please?"

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:46 pm
(( XD LOL Jasmine makes me giggle ))

Khirsah was shocked at the apparence of two soquili who seemed to have shown up out of no where though he had heard someone rambling on about somethign whch he had ignored. besides he didnt need to listen to someone elses converstation unless he was in it. but when someone asks soemoen else if they could touch him, well that was going to get his attention and he would have to make a remark. " hey now don't i have a say in who touchs me or not??" walkign over to them, he wondered who they where.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:11 pm
"Yes, you have a say of course, forgive my granddaughter, she can be a bit too social at times, isn't that right Jasmine?" said Randee nervously, trying to cover up her granddaughter's consistently unusual behavior in front of this stranger. At this rate, Randee will never be a great-grandmother!
"Fine I guess you can have a say. I won't touch you if you don't want me to, but I want to let you know that I really want to touch you. Wait, no, I changed my mind, but I do want to talk with you! Hi, my name is Jasmine and this is my grandma Randee and you must be a boy! Want to know how I knew that? Because you look like a boy! NOT! Ha, just kidding, I'm just being silly, I don't mean to offend you, I'm sorry if I did. Omigod, I'm so so sorry if I was being mean I really don't mean to be mean, I'm a really sweetheart, honest!" spattered out Jasmine as she began to cry. The thought that she may have hurt this stranger's feelings made her feel uncomfortable and sad. "Please don't be angry with me, I'm so sorry!" Jasmine lost it. Tears poured out of her eyes as she bursted into a hysterical crying fit.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:34 pm
Khirsah's jaw about dropped at how much this mare Jasmine could talk adn how fast she could change to one subject to another. so overwelmed he had an almost blank stare until he noticed how upset she was geting. " hey hey hey calm down, i can't handle all of this at once. i'm not angry at all so please stop being so upset." wings ruflled as he wanted to flail about with how overwelmed he was just simply but this one mare. he never could handle anyone being upset, or emotional jsut like his father. " anyways my name is Khirsah, so your jasmine and you are?" takign a deep breath, he so needed to learn to deal with this stuff better atlest thats what his mind told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:43 pm
"My name is Randee," she said with a smile. She could help but notice the unusual shade of blue that this stallion was. It was a distinct shade that seemed to run through her family throuh her mate Unesdala. In fact, the stallion before her shared many of Unesdala's characteristics. At first, Randee feared the worst. Did Unesdala have a son he didn't tell Randee about? No, that couldn't be it, Unesdala would never hurt her like that. There must be another explanation, but what? He wasn't Kimi's child or Sgina's child...Kainen? DId Kainen have children? It would certainly explain a lot, she hadn't seen Kainen for a long time, perhaps he was raising his own family! She kept all these thoughts to herself. She'll keep them to herself for as long as she could...
"So hi Khi-ir-sah," said Jasmine, trying to repeat the name. "My name is Jasmine! Oh, wait, I already said that didn't I! Sometimes I am so forgetful about what I say, it might be because I talk so much but others say that its because I'm stupid but you don't think I'm stupid do you? I hope I'm not stupid cause I would probably look really dumb if I was stupid, wouldn't I? My mommy tells me I'm not stupid and that I'm just 'very special' and I think that's true because I'm a very special girl and I---"
"Is your father's name Kainen? Are you my grandson?" blurted Randee. Okay. She kept her thoughts in as long as she could.

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:09 pm
Khirsah reconized the name from hearign it from his grandfather but he didnt have time to dwel on it as Jamine went off liek a rock, rambling on again, so he got side tracked trying to keep up with her. " you know jamine i have to be blunt, you are one silly mare." he was shocked by what Randee just blurted out. " errr yeah my fathers name is Kainen and i suppose if your his mother then that would make you my grandmother. how come you ask?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games