Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I's a happy Atta ^w^ even though....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon Alice Syltheon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:12 pm
**Okay, so before I start on this tidbit of an update on what's been going on for me lately, I just want to say thank you. Thank you ladies, for helping and supporting Eric and myself through what was no doubt the worst time of my life. You really don't know how much it meant to me to hear all the wonderful, ecouraging things you had to say. My guy friends suck when it comes to advice, and encouragement unless I'm dealing with a break up and I has no girlfriends IRL. So you all really did help.**

THANK YOU!

Okay, so Eric's back home now (yay!) and he's the center of my attention lately, as you all probably assumed. >< He's not completely better, we still have to go easy on him when it comes to stress and such. But other than that, he's fine. So! Now that I don't really have to worry about him anymore, my stress can return to school and work and me headbanging the keyboard since I can barely stay awake right now.

wheee

School is bad enough as is. Work is just that wonderful salt shaker to pour stingy goodness on the wounds. -.- With school, I get chewed at by my teachers:

"Blah blah blah, you have so much potential, and you're not accomplishing any of the goals you set, and blah blah blah blah"

At work it's:

"Blah blah blah I don't care if you're boyfriend was in the hospital, you can't be slacking and acting like work doesn't come first, blah blah blah."

Jesus christ! Give me a break! I mean, I'm not using Eric's coma as an excuse, but I don't think it's fair that the b***h acts like it WOULDN'T effect my working habits. My man comes first ALWAYS. And if I have to skip work to be with him when he wakes up, I'll ******** do it god dammit. So THERE! >=P

On a happier note, Eric and I are doing GREAT! ^^ We're preparing for extreme dating since Valentine's Day AND our Anniversery are in this month! He's apparently got something big planned for us, and I'm excited to find out what it is! XD But I couldn't help but feel bad. He just got out of the hospital, and he's spoiling me like always. So I thought "shouldn't I be doing some date-planning? tpp" So I have!

I'm gonna take him to teh BEACH ^^ He heart's the beach, so I think it's a good idea. XD Especially 'cause we always find like dolphins and whales and a sharks every once in a while. That, and knowing him, he'll probably just wanna stare at me in a bikini like he always does when we got the beach. -.- We also have all those nifty little shops on the dock, and those are fun to steal from- I mean buy stuff at. ^^U And it's always nice to sit, cuddle and stare at teh pretteh scenareh!

So I think we're set. ^^

And I's a HAPPY Atta! *dances* ^w^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:45 am
Glad to hear. Hope you two enjoy yourselves. heart  

Mari Star 146

koress

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:45 am
Sounds nice. I hope you two have fun User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:53 am
User Image

Quest thread

ah umi umi <3
well I'm glad you are feeling more relived, now that you boyfriend are feeling better razz

anyway, school is always like that even if you are doing fine they will complain about it.
and work... I dunno >.> they can go and b***h somewhere else D:

the beach is a great idea biggrin
its calm and serene razz
._. steal things xD

Get free art!

User Image  

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:45 am
I think you need to punch some people in the face for not having any empathy. Dude, as long as you brought me some sort of proof that that was really going on, I´d be satisfied and take it easy on you. Having someone you love in the hospital, especially under circumstances that Eric was, can be extremely wearing and tiring and it takes a lot out of a person. I hate it when people are so totally unsympathetic. They should fall down some stairs and break their legs just so they can whine about it and you can tell them "Why the hell should I care?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:50 am
biggrin  

lady_lantir

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:12 am

Sounds like a lovely day^^
Have fun !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am
MelanHoliC
User Image

Quest thread

ah umi umi <3
well I'm glad you are feeling more relived, now that you boyfriend are feeling better razz

anyway, school is always like that even if you are doing fine they will complain about it.
and work... I dunno >.> they can go and b***h somewhere else D:

the beach is a great idea biggrin
its calm and serene razz
._. steal things xD

Get free art!

User Image

Aw, thanks. ^w^

And I know. One time, I got straight A's like ALL year, and they still chewed me out, ALL year, the bastards -.-

Calm and Serene is an understatement for our beaches. Well, earlier in the day, it's always like swamped with people and tourists and stuff trying to swim, so that's when we "shop" (*Cough* steal things *cough* *cough*). And once everyone else decides to shop, or leave, Eric and I go to our spot. It's this nice little outcasted corner filled with giant rocks we sit on and stuff, and it has the PERFECT view. ^^ (Must remember to take pictures. >< )

Moon Alice Syltheon

Moon Alice Syltheon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 am
die kleine Fee
I think you need to punch some people in the face for not having any empathy. Dude, as long as you brought me some sort of proof that that was really going on, I´d be satisfied and take it easy on you. Having someone you love in the hospital, especially under circumstances that Eric was, can be extremely wearing and tiring and it takes a lot out of a person. I hate it when people are so totally unsympathetic. They should fall down some stairs and break their legs just so they can whine about it and you can tell them "Why the hell should I care?"
>< There's a rant for ya, lol ^^

But I get what you mean. I thought it was rather unfair, but it's my boss. What she says, goes. (Even if she's a total b***h b***h about it -.- )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:50 am
atta , i adore you avi surprised
(even though it's totally nut the subject offf the topic ^^')  

lady_lantir

Teh Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 am
I hope you have fun at the beach. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:17 am
*rolls around in the thread a bit and is happy that everything´s okay* whee  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

lady_lantir