Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Old Digimon Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Well, You could do it through Mutations and such. I am not sure the exact lines you seek though So I cant be sure.

Now if you wanted a line that does

DemiDevimon-Devimon-Myotismon-Venom/Malomyotismon

and one that did

Mushroomon-Woodmon-Cherrymon-Mutate-Myotismon-DNA/Ladydevimon-Deamon-Dedivolve-Neodevimon that would be possible.

That would be a possibility, but the digimons that i really want to have are Devimon and Myotismon in two separate digimons, and Daemon and Neodevimon as two different digimons as well. Your idea is good, but is a little backwards as how I wanted it sweatdrop
I see
hmm. Well for that... Then You are gonna have to Find alot of digimon to make those combos. IT is possible. but the odds are not high. umm, Arukenimon+mummymon=Deamon, there is another path...and dedigivolving Beelzemon would get you neodevimon. So maybe....

get a Devimon, use it to make lucemon
Get a Myotismon, use it to make Malo/venom
Get a Deamon through Arukenimon
Get a neodevimon through beelzemon

If you need those lines I can give them to you, I am just being lazy

Thanks for the tips. Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry at all. After all, I not even have enough TP to gain my second partner.

Actually with what is listed there... you just need to find a way to get a mummymon for Deamon. and a way to get a Beelzemon which isnt as hard as you may think. that being said, I would guess you could do this very easily. just a time thing, ad you seem patient.

I have a little brother, a cousin with only 5 years old always on my room and a girlfriend who sometimes takes forever to decide for something. Trust me, I'm patient.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:40 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Does anyone knows how to have Devimon and Myotismon at the same time with two different digimons? I don't want to risk it with having two Demidevimons and have them randomly have the same digivolve-line....

....well first off I'm probably not the best person to answer this question... xD BUUUUUT.... No, I can't say I do, outside of the fact that you can use each for different level tournaments, can you not....? Just enter the art you have of each, right? I mean, as long as you have the art of both, I personally don't see why you would want to simultaneously own them both separately. : o Did you want one of them to turn into NeoDevimon or something? *shrug*

@ Zadok yes I agree that Megidramon is incredibly epic in the most wonderfully sinister way. >=D However I also really like Gallantmon... I've always liked knights, and the one that evolved from a dragon naturally strikes a particularly nice chord with me... (S'why I also like Slayerdramon.) Frankly, I have no idea how to decide which one I like more. rofl

You read my mind! Yes, I want NeoDevimon, and then I want the other one to digivolve into Daemon (Robes) and then turn him into Daemon Released Mode.

Hmm, well I don't think just having two would be overly difficult, except.... If you Normal Digivolve a Digimon that has multiple normal evolutions, do they RNG to decide between the two?

Nope... that is why I said I don't like to risk it. When there are normal multiple digivolutions then it is random. For example, i took a gamble with Dracomon, because it could have gone Coredramon Blue or Green.

That's... just.... STUPI---...!!
*calms down* Okay, okay... I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for WHY THAT IS.... ....would anyone happen to know that? Zadok? Anyone?

...I personally can understand the RNG factor in the card game... and in the Unexpected Digivolution... but why on earth why, I have to wonder, shouldn't somone be able to choose or at LEAST somehow influence the choice between two normal Digivolutions...? Dx

Coredramon blue comes from normal digivolve and Green comes from Dark Digivolve since it is the virus state of Dracomon.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

You read my mind! Yes, I want NeoDevimon, and then I want the other one to digivolve into Daemon (Robes) and then turn him into Daemon Released Mode.

Hmm, well I don't think just having two would be overly difficult, except.... If you Normal Digivolve a Digimon that has multiple normal evolutions, do they RNG to decide between the two?

Nope... that is why I said I don't like to risk it. When there are normal multiple digivolutions then it is random. For example, i took a gamble with Dracomon, because it could have gone Coredramon Blue or Green.

*calms down* Okay, okay... I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for WHY THAT IS.... ....would anyone happen to know that? Zadok? Anyone?

...I personally can understand the RNG factor in the card game... and in the Unexpected Digivolution... but why on earth why, I have to wonder, shouldn't somone be able to choose or at LEAST somehow influence the choice between two normal Digivolutions...? Dx

Coredramon blue comes from normal digivolve and Green comes from Dark Digivolve since it is the virus state of Dracomon.

I believe the point of the matter still stands, brother. What about Roharu trying to get both Myotismon and NeoDevimon, and running the risk of winding up with doubles through Normal Digivolution? No, I don't think that's a very good rule at all (although thank you for clearing up the Coredramon thing xD).

Can anyone tell me where it states that you can get new Digimon when your post count reaches 1k or whatnot? I need to cite it as a reference in my petition.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:23 am
UnHolyFudge
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
Um....... I kinda don't know how to jump into any the RP

Wait you mean you don't see an opening, or are you not sure how to jump into one?

It's a little bit of both  

Jirena Starwinds

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:09 am
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
UnHolyFudge
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Wait you mean you don't see an opening, or are you not sure how to jump into one?

It's a little bit of both

Well the best way to join in with someone (if your not that good at starting up an interaction) would be to join up with them the moment they start. I would say to join up with the group at file mountain, to get more aqainted(spell fail ftw) with everybody, and then sign up for the cataclsym, since the Cataclsym hasn't really gotten moving right now it is just a fight phase so if you aren't very good with those then go to file mountain and just try your best.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 pm
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Why don't you RP with me........  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Jirena Starwinds

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:38 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Because I don't like you blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!! ARE ELECMON AND I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU stressed scream gonk  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Jirena Starwinds

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:45 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!! ARE ELECMON AND I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU stressed scream gonk

Nooooooooo......... I didn't say that I said and I quote "AGAIN!!"
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

I believe the point of the matter still stands, brother. What about Roharu trying to get both Myotismon and NeoDevimon, and running the risk of winding up with doubles through Normal Digivolution? No, I don't think that's a very good rule at all (although thank you for clearing up the Coredramon thing xD).

Can anyone tell me where it states that you can get new Digimon when your post count reaches 1k or whatnot? I need to cite it as a reference in my petition.

You seem to think lots of mechanics in the guild are stupid.  

City in Slumber

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 pm
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Why don't you love me........  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel

Mrs_Hot_Tottie

LOL watch Lady GaGa's new music video then we can talk...... btw Dad's neighbor found your cellphone  

Jirena Starwinds

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 pm
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Mrs_Hot_Tottie

LOL watch Lady GaGa's new music video then we can talk...... btw Dad's neighbor found your cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh CRAAAAAAAAAAAP..............anyways i watched the gaga vid now answer me question. "WHY YOU NO LOVE ME AND ELECMON  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 pm
iAm Techno-san
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna

You seem to think lots of mechanics in the guild are stupid.

Mostly it's out of ignorance, yeah. Liger explained what was confusing me and it's all good now.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 pm
anyone wanna practice rookie duel?  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers