[PRP] Secret Garden (Peony and Nacio) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:52 pm
This RP is for Lady Evelyn Nyht's Nacio and sage_the_vampirc_angel's Peony.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:14 pm
User Image Nacio moved determinedly through the woods to where his mate, Peony, usually slept for the night. He'd been spending so much time away from her and the family. And after what had happened with Wild Wind, he knew it was time to share his secret.

He saw her pink body illuminated in the full moon glow and his heart picked up a faster tempo. When he stood near her, he took his time to watch her slumber. It wasn't often he could take his fill of her looks and beauty.

He gave a sorrowful sigh about having to rouse her awake as he arched his neck lower and gently nibbled between her ears.
"Peony. Wake up, blossom." He took in a deep breath of her scent before nudging her head a bit.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:30 pm
Yawning slightly, Peony shakes her head gently whipping her braids around. " Admon its to early to go flower hunting" Nuzzling Nacio as she would Admon Peony blinked slightly getting ready to return to sleep. "Your alot more orange in the moon light Nacio....." Shaking her head again, Peony tried to wake her self up. Yawning again, the mare blinked several times before trying to look up at what appeared to be her glowing mate to her sleep blurry eyes. "Nacio?"

Rising to her feet slowly, Peony stretched herself out before blinking again. Yep that was her mate almost glowing in the moon light, but why was he here in the middle of the night? Lifting her right foreleg, Peony shook it lightly trying to get rid of the pain in her bruised fore limb. Stupid bird brain had kicked her and it still hurt to stand at first.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:41 pm
He smiled to himself as she slowly came back from the dreamlands. He pressed his nose against her cheek, closing his light pink eyes. He still worried she would leave him one day for someone who wasn't so flighty.

He stepped back and offered his usually goofy grin.
"I'm sorry to wake you up. You were so adorable I didn't want to," he said with a small laugh and another nuzzle. "I want to show you something. Will you be able to walk a while on your leg, love?"

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:12 pm
" It not walking that hurts it standing still for some time" Smiling lightly, Peony moved closer to Nacio nuzzling him lovingly. "Some thing to show me?" Prancing lightly in place to stretch her leg a bit more.

" Oh is this the place you have been going? Should you take me there? You said it was a place flutters go during the winter for flowers, right? But I'm not a flutter" Shaking her head a bit, Peony moved closer to Nacio once again gentl nibbling on his mane.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:45 pm
He smiled at her as they walked towards their destination. He watched over her carefully to make sure there was no discomfort. Nacio leaned over and nudged his nose against hers, "That's why we're going at night so no one else will see." He gave a playful wink to her.

"Besides. I know how you love flowers and this will be a nice place to get away for us." He grinned ruefully at the thought of them spending quality alone time together.

The mountains slowly started to rise higher and large crops of rocks protruded from the ground. He jerked his head to the side as if motioning the next direction, passing by a stone that was in the shape of a cross or an X--depending on the angle.
"I'll show you how to get in without wings," he said as his body slowly shrunk down to his normal-small size.

He zipped up off the ground and pointed a hoof to a hole in the ground.
"Sometimes this place moves, but once you've been there you can always return. It takes a clever Soquili to get inside," he beamed. "You'll want to walk on the far right side of the wall. Otherwise," he paused. "It's a long way down."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Following behind Nacio, Peony smiled softly. He was right she loved flowers and a place to get away would be perfect. Glancing in the direction in which Nacio had pointed out, Peony shook gently. She moved foward slightly to glance at the hole. " I can't Nacio....what if I fall?..... I shouldn't be here, this isn't a place for ground......damn Wild Wind! normal soquili to go...Msybe you should bring Flurian here" Moving back away from the hole, Peony shook her head once again she just couldn't....Could she? The fall would kill her wouldn't it? Shaking her head once again, Peony moved to be at Nacio's side as she nervously pranced in place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 pm
He offered a comforting and encouraging smile. "If I wanted to show Flurian, I would have woken him up. I'll be right by your side, brushing up against you so you'll know where the edge is." He landed his front hooves lightly on her nose and kept his wings beating steadily.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:45 pm
" I'm so scared Nacio" Meeting Nacio's eyes she tried to nuzzle his fore-limbs. "You'll protect me right?" She knew he would she just needed to hear him say it. Her mind kept wandering back to if she fell, it was a long drop he said. Who would take care of Admon, the boy was so odd and he needed friends. Closing her eyes, Peony tried to calm herself down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:30 am
He smiled as he gave a reassuring nuzzle. "I'll always protect you, Peony." And he would. It was his duty to make sure that no one tried to harm his family. It didn't matter your size, but the size of your heart. "The next time we come here, it won't be so bad. Trust me."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:21 pm
Nodding softly, Peony gently pressed a kiss to Nacio's cheek then turned to start crossing the path he had told her about. She had to do it now before with Nacio at her side before she lost her nerve again. Smiling weakly she turned to look back at Nacio. " Come flower, I have to do it now before I lose my nerve again"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:31 pm
Nacio gave a quick nod. "Yes, Blossom." He flew next to his mate as they made their decent downwards with enough space so his wings wouldn't tickled her flanks. Every now and then he'd look down below and place a hoof to her shoulder to let her know to hug closer to the wall. There was no way his mate would fall to a fate that would mean death for both of them.

Slowly, the darkness seemed to brighten like a magical sun underground. The scent of flowers and fresh earth drifted towards them as if beckoning them into the haven's embrace. The ground was solid across the threshold, but the multicolored sight of all the different flowers that normally wouldn't be seen during the gray winter.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Pausing Peony simply stared out into the land of flowers, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was simply lovely, it was beyond words so many flowers all around them. " Oh Nacio its lovely....." Sighing softly, Peony let her head drop a bit. " I can see why you stayed here... With Admon and all the problems" Shaking her head softly, Peony left Nacio's side slowly before moving towards the flowers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:59 pm
He released a heavy sigh. He had been running away again from his responsibilities again. It had just been so hard to feel like his sons really needed him. "I'm sorry, Peony. I really am."

He trailed behind her, watching her reactions to this hidden paradise. He hadn't meant to abandon her with both of them. Most of the time the boys acted like they could cope on their own with such flaring independence. Was it wrong of him to want to still be part of their lives when they had already shoved him out in the beginning?

But he couldn't keep this all bottled up to himself. It wasn't fair to his mate.
"I never felt like I was needed," he said in a melancholy tone. It was strange for him to admit that he was a bit unfit.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:31 pm
" I will always need you my love" Turning back to her mate, Peony smiled softly. She hated to him so down looking, she knew Nacio was a proud stallion but he was a good mate as well. Always trying to protect her and their babies, never once had she tried to protect him in return. Shaking her head gently, the mare moved to Nacio's side nuzzling him lovingly. " You are a good mate, my flower...A good father. I should have come to you in my time of need rather then hid from my problems."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff