Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] New Friendships Are The Best ('Suli & Cloud Runner)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:50 am
This RP is for Malhyanth's Uwoduhi'Suli and Kaisanti's Cloud Runner.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
They are to the north, at the base of the mountains, where the clouds touch the earth, not too far from 'Suli's home.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:38 am
User Image

The winter was starting to withdraw its grip from the mountainous regions of the Soquili lands, and for one bright red mare, it was more beautiful then she could dream of. Mismatched eyes of blue and green gazed around with insistant curiousity at the chirrups of birds above her in the trees, and the sights of buds starting to expand on the trees, even early flowers fighting to survive in the harsh cold that permeated every square inch. It had been her first winter, and being a summer foal, she hadn't had much time to adjust, and all the Wind mare could do was wish and wait for that strong sun to burst through the full white clouds and pale blue sky and melt this snow right away. She didn't have much hope, however, that it would happen for some time, but her intense imagination and joy of the sun and all its bounties kept her cheerful during the cold long hours of day and longer hours of night in winter.

A soft cheeping above forced the mare to look skywards, and there, sitting proud among his friends was the little bluetit that had started following her in the summer. She smiled gently up at him, and he whistled a few more times, before taking to the wing with his fellows. Uwoduhi'Suli knew she should join them, and she could feel the tug of the sky forever on her heartstrings, but she loved the ground also, which was to be expected with her mix of blood. Her mother, the mare who's coat she had inheritated and who's gentle nature she shared, was wingless, and it seemed as though 'Suli also shared her mother's love of the ground. Her father, his tattoo like markings shared on her own body, and who's wings were her inheritance, was one who was hardly ever out of the sky. Uwoduhi'Suli was certainly odd, but it was something she didn't mind, traits that were uniquely hers. She had found out from a meeting with her father's old herd mate that she had the trait they all mostly shared, the mismatched eyes. One green eye, her father's. One blue eye, her mother's.

Shaking her head slowly at her moment's lapse into her own little dreamworld, 'Suli smiled brightly and continued her walk, hooves treading carefully to disrupt as little snow as possible. It seemed as though she were the spring goddess though, for each step she took, grass sprung from her step, released from its snowy prison, still strong and green of blade. Whatever Gods had made this place, 'Suli was grateful to them. It was a beautiful landscape, and one she enjoyed, even alone. Some days, she whiched she would share the sights she had seen with another, and seeing her parents together was always so special. The obviously cared deeply for each other. 'Suli smiled. She was the creation of a beautiful love. Uwoduhi tsilvquodi. She smiled. How glad she was her father had taught her the language of his homeland. It further separated her from the average joe she had met. Taking some more steps, she planned her next few directions carefully. She shouldn't stay out too long. She hadn't seen her family in some time, and she had promised her father some of her feathers now she was grown. 'A Wind always knows where their feathers lay'. A lesson well taught by her father.

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:59 am
Winter. He loved all the seasons, but something about winter captured his heart. Perhaps it was the way that the snow coloured the world in a mix of white and blue like some great blanket from the heavens. Or maybe it was how rugged and harsh the world appeared under the whiteness, with the skeletal dark shapes of sleeping trees thrusting up from the cold ground, a reminder of the seasons gone and those yet to come. Taking a deep breath of chilly air he felt it sting all the way down into his chest, making his nerves tingle, reminding him that he was very much alive, warm and full of energy in a cold, dead world.

A dislodged snowflake floated down from one of the claw-like black branches above him, landing on his side and making it twitch. With a sudden whiney of pure joy the sapphire stallion kicked out his heels and broke into a flowing, fast paced gallop. Twisting his head back he snorted at the snow that was sent flying from his hooves like tiny explosions as he thundered over the solid ground.

The tattoo of his hoof beets echoed through the seemingly empty forest. Black trees soared above him, carrying their burdens of pure white like some kind of natural gothic cathedral. White and black flashed past, a dizzying array of shadow and light as the stallion stretched out his neck, bright blue body lengthening as he gained speed. Weaving round stark black trunks with their crystal-pattern of snow, Cloud felt as if he were soaring high above in the cold sky above. The snow at his hooves was clouds, solid with ice, the great trees, reaching out with clawed hands to slow him down, some kind of prehistoric monsters that lived up in the outer reaches, beyond where any soquili has ever travailed.

Letting loose a great whiney of pure, unadulterated joy, he burst out of the black and white world of the forest into the most beautiful clearing he had ever seen. The snow carpeted everything softly, a total contrast from the harsh world he had just left. Skidding to a halt in a cloud of snow crystals the muscular stallion reared up on his hind legs, white underbelly flashing in the light as he trumpeted his joy of being alive to the world.

In his excitement he missed the beauty stood on the far side, dropping his front hooves back to earth he snorted at the chill against his warm body. Prancing on the spot he shook his great head, punk-like blue mane rippling with the movement before he threw his head back, grey eyes alive with joy. Suddenly he froze on the spot, hooves splayed and tail plummed behind him.

He stood transfixed by the beauty across the clearing. Her vivid coat the colour the richest summer blooms. The delicate swirls of white almost appeared to be snow, like the crystals that formed each night on the blades of grass and lingering leaves. Swallowing he gathered himself together, trying to look a little less like an idiot as he shook his head again, though this time his grey gaze was fixed on the female.

Oh come on.. you're not some young colt just out of his basket! He scolded himself mentally when he realised he was nervous about greeting her. He never normally had trouble saying hello to strangers, but the sight of her stood there, a summer bloom against the pristine snowscape.. it put his heart in his throat and prevented any words coming out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:45 am
User Image

'Suli's ears perks slowly at the sound of thundering hooves and loud snorts and whinneys. Her body tensed carefully, making sure she was ready to leap to freedom and not pull a muscle that may make her susceptable to injury from whatever crazed beast rushed to her quiet glade. Her mismatched eyes were wide with a slight flush of fear at the sounds. Surely this wasn't some crazed Kalona, or even a Skinwalker, gone ape with the need for blood? She certainly hoped not, and watched carefully the opposite end of the glade for any sign of dangerous creatures. It was definitely a Soquili that was running; the unmistakeable beat of hooves reassured her of that, but whatever it was running for, or from, was definitely something to fear.

Uwoduhi'Suli was about to take another step when the bright blue beast crashed through the trees and reared at the sight of her. Her own head shot up and back slight panic gripping her chest as she pranced nervously on the spot for a moment, before regaining control of her emotions and planting herself solidly on the ground, blue and green eyes glaring a little in shock at the stallion that now stood, throughly sheepish looking, before her. He was quite a shocking looking stallion; all wintery blue and white, with a strange mark on his nose and another on his chest, like a cloud crying. She knew she herself owned some very obscure markings on her hide, presents from her father, but they held no real meaning, compared to the one on the stallion's chest. She canted her head slightly in her appraisal of him, and deemed him to be of a nervous disposition, hence his sudden reign in of joy, or at least, that's what she guessed his performance had been, now that things had calmed down.

Soft wings fluttered a little, her white fringe laying across her eyes as he lowered her face a little coyly to him, curious as to who he was, but a little nervous herself about this larger stallion. Her long white tipped tail flicked up, dampened on the end by the snow that was laying on the ground. Banded legs took a small step forward before she lowered her head and spread her wings in a sort of bow to him, a soft, friendly smile playing over her features, pale brows raised in kindness, red mane curling around her neck to protect her a little from thr cold. Her wings were replaced carefully to their place on her sides before she took the plunge and spoke to the stallion.

"Osiyo, asegii." She lowered her head again, looking at him through her fringe, one blue and one green eye shining through the pale flaxen hair. "Ye make a lot'a noise for'a lone stall'on." She commented, head turning to the way he had come, ears flicking back a moment, before she took a few more careful steps forward, toward him. Are ye hunted, asegii?"

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:56 am
His ears flickered as she danced, suddenly realising his play had startled her. Yet she didn't lift off from the ground and flee his vision, something that he found himself grateful for. He shifted on the spot, aware of her gaze roaming his body yet it didn't worry or upset him. He was, who he was, he knew he wasn’t exotic like some of the soquili he had met, indeed, like the lovely mare across from him. He was a simple vagabond.

He saw he move very slightly towards him and felt a little thrill in his chest, making him arch his neck a little, ears pricking forwards in curiosity. She was a Winged One, her feathers the same wondrous sunset hue as her coat, with flaxen tips. He squashed the urge to rear and prance like a colt, no need to lower her opinion of himself any more than he already had.. crashing into her domain was not the way to politely introduce himself.

He met her smile with one of his own, head dipping in a soft bob of greeting before her voice reached trembling blue ears. Her accent was unlike any he had ever heard before, and it intrigued him. Who was she? Where had she come from? Or rather, where had he wandered this time?

"Osiyo." He replied with the only native word he knew, voice softer now he wasn't screaming his head off to the wintry sky. "I apologise, I did not realise that someone was here. And.. no... " He chuckled softly, shaking his head a little, his fringed mane weaving. "Merely acting like the fool I am, which I can blame on snow-fever at this time of year."

Smiling he mentally kicked himself in the behind and walked towards her, for it was awkward holding a conversation across an open space. His lean legs strode easily through the snow, blue hide dusted white up to his knees with slowly melting snow crystals. "I am sorry if I surprised you, just then. My name is Cloud Runner."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:27 am
User Image

Uwoduhi'Suli smiled shyly at the stallion as he spoke, lifting a wing casually in a non-chalent answer. She listened to his graciously, head tilted down a little as she did so, eyes watchful of him, a playful smile tugging at her lips. Her mismatched eyes held a spark of interested curiosity as he spoke, and as he mentioned snow-fever, she chuckled a little and looked around the snowy glade they were stood in, using a careful hoof to nudge the dusting of white crystal from her view to the sweet new green shoots beneath. She could understand somewhat his love of winter, though being a summer foal, she always felt a great joy when the sun's rays lingered over her body longer on those long days, the feel of a cool, summer breeze. She smiled at the memories and bowed her head to him.

"Dudani, the winter's indeed a beau'iful time." 'Suli smiled again and shook her bi-coloured mane a little, ears flicking back and forth for a moment, listening to the world outside their glade. "Ah can' say it is my favourite time. Doda and Etsi blessed me with'a summer birth, 'n Ah can' wait till those rays of warmth strike these 'ere trees once more'n wake 'em up from their slumbers." Her voice was genteel as she spoke, as soft and kind as her features as she spoke to him, reasurring his nervous energy she did not think him foolish.

"My Doda named me Uwoduhi'Suli, bu'h Ah am dubbed 'Suli by most. It is a grea'h pleasure te meet ye, Clou' Runner. Clou' Runner..." She thought for a moment, peering through her bangs to the sky, pursing her lips a little. "Ulogily Tsiqua!" She chuckled softly, pleased her father's lessons had allowed her to translate her companion's name so effectively. "Asehi, it suits ye perfe'tly, frien'. An' do not fear for my well-bein', frien'. Ah do not startle as easy as ye may thin'. Ye jus' took me aback with ye're exhuberance. Jus' the weather that makes ye so 'appy, frien'? Surely there is somethin' else?" She smiled at him and ruffled her feathers a little at the gust that swept through the glade, twirling the white dust around their hooves into eddies of swirling ice. It was truely a magical place, this glade, and it was nice to share its beauty with another.

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm
He found himself drawing still in order to listen to her voice. So unusual, so different to what he was used to, even given the fact that he had travailed the lands since he was a yearling fresh from his mother's side. He appreciated her soft tone of voice, her gentle gaze letting him settle and relax once again. Tough he still felt that he had been something of a fool to go racing about without checking if others were close by, he hadn't expected to run into another soquili out here in the chill forest.

"Every season is special and wonderful in its own way. Summer is so full of life, autumn is the time of colours, spring of new beginnings.. though I admit to preferring winter over each one." He replied easily, settling now, recovering from his wild run and the sudden and uncharacteristic shyness that had tripped him.

" 'Suli, a beautiful name, though I will not attempt to repeat its full length." He chuckled softly. "I admit to a great deal of ignorance with the tongue it is from. Is it Cherokee?" He asked curiously, ears flicking as he lowered his head a little, studying her with those grey eyes, the warmth in them genuine. "Ulogily Tsiqua..?" He copied hesitantly, before smiling. "I shall have to remember it." The miniature blizzard that swirled round the mare's legs caught his attention and he found himself watching the flakes as they got caught against her feathers. Looking up he chuckled softly. "I have to admit, it is purely the chill of the day and the joy of winter that makes me act like a young colt again. I have no one else other than nature to share it with." He shifted, head dipping slightly, the sapphire coat over his shoulder twitching as the wind teased his fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:07 am
User Image

Uwoduhi'Suli smiled at the stallion with a slow nod of the head. Her mismatched eyes twinkled as she listened to him and she let the soft smile remain tugging her lips up. He had such an unspoilt view of the world, just like her Doda, and it was nice to see, still in some hearts. Doda, of course, had had some very tough times; the circumstances in which he arrived in these lands had not been the best, and he had caused great pain, or so he believed, but he still had that untainted way of looking at things and seeing the beauty behind it, even if his brash manner did sometimes get him in trouble for the way he portrayed himself. 'Suli was lucky in she could appriciate that view with her Doda, but she had the elegance of speech like her mother.

A wing was used as a fan to cover her shy, blushing face as he mentioned her name as beautiful, and she smiled and nodded again in answer to his question of it being Cherokee. She liked this stallion's company, and wondered where it was he heralded from, where it was he spent his nights. Was he like Doda, spending many nights in different places, or was he like Etsi, having somewhere to return to where a two-leg would brush out his coat and feed him treats? He didn't seem like the kind of stallion to allow it, but perhaps that was just, as he said, the chill of the day making him act so?

"Ah thank ye, stall'on. Ah love my name, for Ah 'ave no other, bu'h ye're own is one to be marvelled at. Clou' Runner certainly puts ye in high esteem. Yet ye 'ave no wings to touch said clou's. Doesn't tha' upset ye?" 'Suli canted her head slightly and smiled softly, truely interested in him. Her own mixed blood had her trapped in the body of a Wind, yet with the love of the ground of a Regular Soquili. The battle of the Winged and the Grounded was certainly strong in her heart, for her wings, like all, longed to fly, but she preferred her ground wanderings. Up in the sky, she was not likely to meet other Soquili, whereas in the confines of the trees, where Soquili wandered idly, she met others, made friends, and had a life she could enjoy. She felt guilty to be the sister with the wings, as she didn't deserve them, kept them pristine but did not use them, and as such, was starting to loose her ability to fly. Doda had such strong, muscled wings, and he looked stunning on the wing. 'Suli did not see herself in the same way. Did this stallion wish he had wings to live up to his heralded name?

"Ye 'ave no family to enjoy ye're love o' this weather, Clou' Runner? Ah fin' tha' hard to believe!"

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:15 am
He found himself watching her gaze, the unusual mismatched colour of her eyes fascinated him. Was it a trait of those with wings? Though he had as yet met fewer Winds than grounded like himself, he suspected it was a unique or family trait. A shame, for they were stunning.

He sudden blush as she hid behind her wing made him smile gently. She was so cute just then, though he couldn't believe that she hadn't been complimented before. Any stallion would have to be blind to be immune.. he mused to himself. She intrigued him, made him want to ask so many questions, yet her own distracted him, grey eyes flicking away then back to meet her multi-hued gaze.

"I suppose it does, Ive never really considered it before. It has always been my name." He lifted his head, looking up at the pale white clouds that hung in the pale blue winter sky above them. "It doesn't upset me, though I always dream of flying up there some day. Even if I know it is impossible, I can't help it." He dropped his head and smiled at her, his expression honest and easy. "I have other ways of reaching the clouds... " He nodded to the distant mountains. "I have climbed to the very top of that large one to the side." He tilted his head as he looked back at the mare, her expression flickered, as if something in her thoughts was not as pleasant.

He bobbed his head slowly at her comment, a soft, almost apologetic smile touching his muzzle. "It is true, I'm afraid. I have not been back to my homeland since I left, and I have no family this side of the mountain range. Though I have met some soquili with whom I am friends, very few of them are as I am and I can not ask anyone to leave their own home to accompany my aimless self." He chuckled softly, not looking at all worried by his lack of constant company. He knew he could probably have stayed in one area, but his blood would not let him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:36 am
User Image

'Suli's smile was a sad one as she listened to him, nodding her head slowly in recognition of his feelings, though, in her case, reversed. Hr blush had eased, and thus, she replaced the pristine wing on her side and ruffled them a little to settle it back into a truely comfortable position. Hearing his boast of reaching the top of the mountain, her eyes widened and she looked in the direction, her mouth gaping a little in shock. Her eyes kept travelling up and up the side of that great stoney beast, and noted the top truely did disappear into the clouds! What an excursion!

"Tha' mus'a been truely difficul'!!" She gasped, turning an impressed eye to him and giggling a little and his proud face. "Ah 'ave done very little travelling. But Ah 'ave dreams too. Dreams Ah know will never be possible. They hurt, don' they..." She frowned a moment, lowering her gaze to the snowy earth around them. Her half her dream was as impossible as his; the giving of wings to another. But she fulfilled one half with every step she took, with every flight she replaced with a leisurely walk instead. Was she truely being selfish? She couldn't tell, for being Grounded made her happy, but being Winged made her family happy. It was a difficult problem to overcome.

"Ah 'ave no such luck wit' no family. Ah 'ave a 'ome wit' my Etsi just east of 'ere. My Doda flies the skies as'e pleases, an' a sister, my godi, somewhere in this 'ere forest. She's gone now though... She is no' as 'appy as me tha' we shall soon 'ave younger siblings." She smiled a little, but it was soon replaced by that soft, troubled frown. "Sometimes Ah thin' it would be better to be alone. Ye don' 'ave to worry abou' all the members o' ye're large family, do ye? Perhaps to be an aimless self is better then a trapped daughter?" She shook her head a little. "No... Ah can' imagine life wi'hout my family. But sometimes, ye know? Ye wan' to be free o'em."

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:10 am
His own expression fell at her sad smile. He stepped forward, as if wanted to comfort her, but caught himself. He knew not everyone was as free as himself when it came to touch, and he didn't want to upset her any more than he already had.

Her surprise at his travails made him smile again, preening briefly under her gaze. After all he was a young stallion. Her words though, turned him serious again and when she dipped her head, he simply couldn't take it anymore. Stepping closer he gently nuzzled against her neck, seeking to reassure her from what ever it was that troubled her. "Yes they do... but we can only do what we can. The rest.. " He touched her coat with his muzzle again before lifting his head, letting his words trail off.

"But a vagabond's life is lonesome.." He replied softly, grey eyes gentle yet honest as he gazed up at her, head lowered. "Family, from the little that I know of it, can be hard to deal with. But a good one will always support each other, no matter what." He looked up at her, desperately wanting to cheer her up and yet, knowing he couldn't do anything about the things that hurt her. For there seemed to be some shadow in her life. "But you could always travail a little. There are no rules to say you can not wander, and still have a home to go back to." He added softly, hope for her in his eyes. He knew that he could never go back, dare not go back for fear of what he would find.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 am
User Image

'Suli smiled again, this time a little happier. He was right, at least she had a home to return to, a home that would soon be getting bigger. Her father had been talking about setting up a herd in their homelands, and her mother had agreed, and 'Suli couldn't help but think it was the best idea they had ever had. To have Soquili, unrelated to her, of her own age, just there, to play with, run with, and for her Doda, fly with! It seemed like a wonderful ideal, and it was one she hoped her family would pull off!

"Ah guess ye're right, my frien'. We certainly support each other, an' it is a 'ome to return to after so long alone..." She returned his nuzzle, feeling placated from her worries and woes. He seemed a lovely Soquili. She wished he could meet her sister, perhaps he would bring out her lively self, the self that 'Suli longed to see again. She smiled at him, and pressed her muzzle to his forehead.

"Ah thank ye Clou' Runner. Ye certainly know 'ow to cheer a body up!" She ruffled her feathers and looked around the glade. "The plains are no'h far from 'ere. Would ye care to take a run wit' me? Or do ye 'ave yet another adventure to take?"

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:39 pm
Cloud's smile reflected 'Suli's, slender blue ears pricking forwards again, glad to see the mare cheer up a little. He couldn't help the little wicker of pleasure that escaped as she nuzzled him. Smiling at the press to his forehead he chuckled softly. The soft touches made him feel warm and fuzzy. Being who and what he was, his contact with others was limited, yet he was a very sociable soquili, and adored playing and just being around others. Something of a walking contradiction.

Lifting his head he followed her gaze, ears pricking forwards in excitement, short fuzzy tail flicking. Turning back he grinned widely. "I could not pas up the offer to run with you, not for anything." He grin widened into a bright smile. "You are my next adventure, 'Suli." He chuckled, taking a step in the direction she had indicated.

"Shall we...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 pm
User Image

'Suli could do nothing but grin back at the sociable stallion before her. At his words, she blushed, and hid her face behind her feathers again, mismatched eyes glancing out from between the long feathers. She nodded in agreement and replaced her wing, ruffling it as she smiled.

"Ye thin' ye'll be able to keep up, stall'on?"She chuckled again and started the pace, breaking the cover of the pristine glade to the cold, dark trees, weaving between the trunks as she did so, high steppin over ferns and other low growth. She laughed, a true, heart-felt laugh as she ran, and she cast a glance over her shoulder to make sure he was following. "Come, Clou' Runner, le's see if'n ye're name is righ'!!" And she took off at speed as she ran free of the trees, the great expanse of the Kawani Plains spread before them.

Her feet stretched out, her tail a two-tone banner, her two-tone mane lifting from her neck to reveal the flawless russet red beneath. Her mismatched eyes glinted with freedom and joy as she speed on, her banded legs stretching out over the crisp, pure white snow that covered the usually green Plains. Hillocks and dips made this the perfect playground as she ran, and she carefully curved her path to turn to face the stallion she ran with.

"Catch me if'n ye can, stall'on!" She laughed joyously, and put her hollow bones to good use with a stride and speed that would rival any pure-blood Wind on the ground.

User Image

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:50 pm
He smiled brightly at her shy hiding, it was something he instantly found adorable, and she was already cute enough to make his bones melt.

Her question was met with a wide, rather cheeky grin. "I recon so.." He replied as he followed her, long limbs stretching easily over the ground in a smooth lope. Where she was grace and lightness, he was muscled strength and power, dodging round the naked black trunks of the winter trees with ease as he threw an easy laugh into the frosty air to mingle with 'Suli's own. Charged with the pure thrill of running, and happy to have such an amazing companion.

As they broke free of the winter forest he lengthened his stride, snow lifting in mini-clouds as he raced past. Turning he grinned as she looked back at him, ears pricked forwards against the wind of his own making. She was so graceful with her hair blow back in wild disarray, legs flying over the ground and that look of joy in her expression. He found his own heart lighten just from the sight of her.

"You're on!" He called back with a laugh as she suddenly sped away from him. With a wide grin he snorted, stretching his neck out, lean body lengthening as he hit a full gallop. Though heavier he was fit and strong. Muscles bunched and stretched under the stallion's coat as he raced forwards. White hooves a blur as they sped over the snow in ground eating strides, his short tail held high, whipping back like a fuzzy banner.

Her slender rump drew closer as he made up the ground between them, white steam puffed from flared nostrils, hoofbeats a thundering roll of sound muffled by the thick snow. Joy and the sheer spirit of living welled up in the stallion as he let out a resounding call to the hills over which they raced.

Suddenly he put on a burst of speed, passing the russet-hued mare, brushing her shoulder with his muzzle as he went. "Your turn 'Suli!" He called with a laugh as he veered away to one side, glancing back at her with a playful grin.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games