Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Energy and Shielding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:10 am
Sure! I'll add your name to the list.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:55 pm
may i join your class?

I already tried the first excersize and when i did it i felt resistance between my hands. is that what you were looking for?  

Alekusu

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Can i Join too?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 am
can doing this 2 much lower ur imune system, cuz now i am really sick, and i feel like crap...just wondering. I will not do any more untill i am fully recovered...^_^  

zabazor
Vice Captain

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 pm
zabazor
can doing this 2 much lower ur imune system, cuz now i am really sick, and i feel like crap...just wondering. I will not do any more untill i am fully recovered...^_^

Yes, don't do any more until you're fully recovered. But it can only affect your health if you don't ground properly. Been there, done that. Not good.

Yes, Anabel and Gothic Ragdoll, I'll add your names to the list. And if you'll read most of my posts in this thread, especially the ones that I didn't put in "Say", you'll know just about everything you're supposed to feel.

Of course, this isn't for everyone. Not everyone feels the same thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 pm
I'm going to hold off on my lessons a bit. I know one of you is sick (Bright Blessings and Health to you!), a few of you are trying to catch up (don't worry, that's why I'm waiting!), and some of you may be lurking (don't forget to keep practicing and posting!). I'll wait until I hear more from more of you. Then we'll do some more fun stuff, I promise.

Alright. To those trying to catch up, like I said, don't rush yourself. Give yourself time to fully comprehend the lessons before you move on. Starlock, you're advanced, you know to not overtax yourself, and keep experimenting. 3nodding It builds character. lol

Lurkers, post! I can't help you if you don't. And that's what I'm here for. That's what I'm getting paid the big bucks for. (Joke, considering real teachers don't make much.)

And Zabazor, yeah, get better, but, like those trying to catch up, don't rush it, alright? The Gods will take care of you!

Happy Findings, and Bright Blessings.  

WelkingPath

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:35 pm
lesson one is proving to me more difficult than expected... I must be doing something wrong... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:41 pm
Try meditating for a bit. Don't try anything for a day or two, then start your session by meditating and getting all the negativity out of your system. Don't force it, just let it come to you.

And everyone else, post so I know if we can move on or not!  

WelkingPath

1Lilyflower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:24 pm
Ok, I tried doing a sticky cube, and it worked... My cat walked into my bedroom and I lightly tossed it at him... He freaked out and ran rofl I guess he felt it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:52 pm
im still having trouble with the first one. im gonna finish it tonight  

ShadowBeast13

WelkingPath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Good job, Lily. Have you tried to find different combinations of texture and shape?

And Blessed Zelig, don't get discouraged. Maybe you should meditate to clear your mind before you try the lessons.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:33 pm
how long should i meditate and rub my hands for?  

ShadowBeast13

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:51 pm
Okay..

I did lesson one over a week ago (started before joining ^^ wink and here's what happened.
There was, well pressure between my hands and I could feel it as I moved- like magnets with the same poles. The more I did it, the warmer the tips of my fingers got, as in really warm and they began to tingle.

Then I tried lesson two in the grounds of my school. I decided to channel the earth's energy because I felt more comfortable with it and visualized green light traveling up from my 'roots'? It hit me like a rush and then my fingers really began to tingle. The pressure definitely felt stronger and er heavier? It grew until I couldn't even put my hands together when I tried to. Then I let go and pulled the pressure back into me...

What I noticed about both times was that I got sharp headaches after all...did I do something wrong?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:03 pm
Meditate as long as you need to. Just enough to get the bad energy and thoughts out of your head. Then just rub your hands together for ten or fifteen seconds and then pull them one or two inches apart.

Anabel--I think you didn't ground yourself properly after you did each excercise. You may be one of the few who needs to do several grounding techniques after each working to be fully grounded. Try putting the energy gently back into the earth, then eat and/or drink something. It should make headaches no longer a problem.

Or, maybe it wasn't a headache. I know sometimes I have psi-vamps leeching off of me and I can feel them. Sometimes I can even recognize some of them. This usually happens in the morning, because they take off of me when I'm sleeping. When you are working with energy, they see/sense that and know where to come for energy. The best thing you can do right now is to ground really well, and stay in this class--I'll eventually show you how to shield from not only psi-vamps, but general harm, also.

I'll add the next lesson this weekend, and, from what I gather, some of you may have already explored a little bit of this. It's fun, though. I promise! 3nodding  

WelkingPath

The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games