[PRP] ... ... .. PINK? (Loveless and Paroxysm) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:37 pm
Loveless was content for the moment, and she grinned when she realized she had devoured an entire faun in the span of a few minutes. Apparently, she had been starving, and she seemed to have missed the moment when she actually swallowed the meat. It was funny how her stomach worked, where some times she could go for a span of days without eating, or other times she was constantly starving. In a way it kept her busy, since she was able to kill as much as she wanted for a distinct purpose. In the wintertime though, it was a huge pain to find decent animals to eat, so she was thankful for her lucky catch.

Once the mare shifted out of her random thoughts, she was staring at the leftovers of a dead carcass, and with an eyeroll, the mare then moved herself away from the vicinity, since it smelled terrible. There was nothing interesting in front of her anyways, so that was her sign to move on to a new area. The day was harsh and windy, but Loveless felt unaffected. If anything, she much rather preferred it this way, so she didn't have to run into anyone who would piss her off or something.

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:44 pm
The rumbling sound in the pit of his stomach warned him of two things. One, that there was food nearby, and two, that he had not partaken in that indulgence in quite some time. Following the waft of raw meet that flooded his nostrils, he stumbled almost awkwardly onto a carcass.

He was a gangly, awkward thing. Thin in the ribs from lack of care about eating, and his hair was matted with blood and dust from his constant need to roll in blood and dust.

Seeing the retreating back of the female, he snapped his large wings, and grinned toothily. "Very handy work. Couldn't leave a poor fellow some?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:54 pm
Loveless stopped instantly at the sound of nearby footsteps, and when she heard the male's voice, she turned her head lazily before raising a brow at the sight behind her. She was so amused, that she readjusted her entire body to turn around so that she could see the specimen in front of her clearly. There was a male, and he was a Kalona. But, he was PINK. He looked extremely tough, but his coloring was making the mare question her thoughts. "I usually do things for myself." she then said, while shaking her head. "Why, do you need me to help you find something?" Loveless was clearly playing with him, and she really couldn't contain herself.

The mare then moved herself forward again so that she wasn't standing at an awkward distance anymore. The male didn't seem too hostile, since he had approached her with peace. Loveless decided to take the situation carefully, and keep her distance at the same time, since she had never seen or heard of this male before.

"So uh, who are you?"

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:02 pm
"No doubt it'd be easier for me to get my own, but it's so handy when a pretty lady does all the work." His voice was a bit rough, dry with dust. The compliment was nice, but more of something tossed out than truly his own opinion. He realized he wasn't at his best, and didn't really care. He cocked his head at an odd angle, regarding her with interest as she approached. Looked like his mother, with a few interesting touches.

Lightly tossing his mane, he grinned a bit wider as it slapped against his neck. It was a bit surprising the poor thing wasn't terrified at him. He liked it that way, but good old-fashioned banter was sometimes useful.

"Paroxysm...Paro, if you can't get your tongue around the full word. My father and mother are both insane, thus the impossible name. And you are? Other than depriving me, that is." Again, almost no emotion, just simple statements with an almost hollow tone behind them. It was totally at odds with the grin, and made him seem a bit insane.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:52 pm
"Paro? That's an interesting description. I know how the crazy parents thing works, my mother is especially ridiculous." With a glare, Loveless arched her neck before slowly expanding on the subject. "I suppose my father is sort of as well. But besides, your name isn't that random. My mother is Heartless, and yet I am Loveless. Very original, aye?."

There was some humor in Loveless' words, and with a snort, she eyed the pink stallion again, before chuckling. "And I suppose someone in your family was incredibly pink? Or was your father and mother red or white?" Goodness, such a pink was hard to miss! "I think you are the first pink male I have ever seen in my life. Not that that is a bad thing, though." She didn't want to sound like a complete a** in her speech, so she covered her words up with a simple grin.

"I tend to deprive many, actually. You are not the first who has been disappointed with my actions." And Loveless could never apologize for that! "I'm sure you can find some cartilage or something left on that faun.. or I might have eaten it all.."

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:17 pm
Shaking his head in an offhand manner, he eyed the corpse a bit mournfully. "No, that would be too much work for such little reward." He was a lazy beast, to be sure.

"As for the delightful shade of my coat, we may thank my humorless mother for it. She is quite pink. My grandmother and grandfather, I was told, were red and white. My wings, tail, and general demeanor are from her. My temperament and these," he shook a back leg, sending flecks of blood into the hair, "are from my father. I know neither of them well, however. Ours is not one for family."

"I suppose someone in your family was exceedingly black?" The grin again. He had never really had anyone ask him about such things before, and in his life, he had not met many others that could speak to him. It made him a bit awkward, and quiet, but he was fumbling through as best he could.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:36 pm
From the stallion's description of his family life, Loveless could only imagine that his was quite peculiar. It sounded different from her own experience, and that surprised her. "Good observation Paro, my mother was excruciatingly back." she then added, with a snicker. "My father is completely white, with blonde hair. His hair is the only trait that was stuck on me.." And she couldn't complain, since she DID love his hair.

"But anyways, all of this talk of family is making me sick. I doubt its something you actually enjoy yourself." she then added, while rolling her eyes. "But what kind of Kalona are you? Are you one that walks around all day spreading morals and beliefs of our kind, or do you just do your own thing?" It was an important question to Loveless, since she could never tell who should could trust or believe.

"I personally do what I want, because I am stubborn." She had been banned from many areas because of her decision to breed with a half-ling, but Loveless didn't care. The stallion she had been with kept her satisfied and happy, and anyone else's opinion was of no importance to her. "Some are just as stubborn as I about 'sticking to the rules', though."

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:46 pm
Tilting his head in that odd quirk again, Paroxysm regarded the mare. What a curious question that was. He thought his mother was a 'kalona', but was he? Certainly he shared a few traits with this female, who was a bit similar to his mother, except for, of course, the hair and horns.

"I am not sure I am a kalona. Is that what we're called?" He wasn't sure. "My father certainly had no horns I could see, and his wings and tail were different than mother's. Is there a certain way we're supposed to act?" His tail came around, hovering as close under his gaze as he could get it, comparing it to Loveless'

"I do what I want, because it's what I want."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:08 pm
"What you want is very important." Loveless then said, while tilting her head. "And it sounds to me like you are a half breed yourself, there is nothing wrong with that in my own eyes." Loveless then smiled, while walking a few steps past the stallion.

"Things may be hard for you though, since many want you dead. You hold 'pure' Kalona blood, which is tainted with 'lessor' blood. Or at least, that's how the story goes for some of the pure Kalonas." She then stopped herself, while arching her neck in a seductive manner. "They want you dead because you are tainted and ruined, but they are fools. You are you, and your only task is to stick up for yourself from now on."

She was emotional on the subject, since she had been casted out herself. "I have faith in you, though. You don't seem like a pushover, so that is good." She was sure he had some violent tendencies in his body. "Some Kalonas you will meet will act as kind as I am, but others will not. That is something to always remember, Paro."

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:12 pm
His tail and wings snapped back violently at the thought of any attacking him. He'd been living out in the barren waste all on his own since he had reached maturity. He'd not seen his parents since he was a foal, and the spirits only knew where his sister was! Not that it mattered, Malady was more than a match for anyone.

"They would not dare on their own. I am deceptively mild, yes, but still not without my own strengths." Mostly in evasion and jovially talking a body down, but the mare didn't need to know that. He was trying to be impressive.

And possibly failing. Ah well.

"I take it then, that you are one of these 'impure' Kalona?" His eyebrow came up as he looked her over. "You do not seem to be suffering from it, so it can't be so bad."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:27 pm
"I am not doubting you, stallion. Just letting you know how it is." Loveless then shrugged to herself, since she did not mean to upset him in any way. But she could understand his feelings, it was an annoying reality to adjust to.

At Paro's question towards her, she could only dart her ears back in an angry fashion, before calming her senses to speak. "I am not impure, both of my parents are pure blooded. Its just that I choose to live my life differently then other Kalonas, such that I am not here attacking you, you see? If I were a 'normal' Kalona, we would be fighting right now, since it is my duty to kill you, or something." The 'rules' were retarded to Loveless, and she shuddered before bringing her eyes back on Paro.

"Blood does not matter to me. I think personality is more important. My father has always taught me that growing up, and I am thankful for that." If she didn't like someone, and wanted to kick their a**, it was because they were stupid, not because of their breed.

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm
"In that case, I would suspect you fight quite a bit with those others of our," for apparently they fully shared a race, "other kin. They seem to be the most insufferable types." Considering, he wondered.

"There are two of us now. Perhaps we should go and dissuade a few?" He had not been fully grown very long, and still had the strange impulsiveness of a child. Not thinking things through entirely, and going with what felt most right to him.

Loudly, his stomach rumbled, and he eyed the carcass yet again, unable to let it go. "Though first, I may have to sustain myself."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:13 pm
"No, I would be a fool to fight. I am not as impulsive as I used to be, nor am I as strong." Loveless then trailed her eyes off of the stallion, since she was partially embarrassed to say so. "But the memories I have from when I used to be a fool are pretty hilarious, or at least I can say so. I suppose it is good to make mistakes so you can learn from them.. or at least that's how that knowledge works."

"Dissuading would do nothing you know. Even if we killed them, that would leave the rest of them to just go after us. Its a silly system, and it is impossible to beat. Trust me, I have already failed." She shot the stallion another glance, since she did not want him to argue with her about that sort of reality. "And, I already told you to help yourself, please, eat. I'm sure we can find something else if you want more to eat." She wouldn't let the stallion stand around hungry.. that would be torture!

Tweekend

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:52 am
Lipping at a joint of the leftover faun, he figured that this would be better than the small animals he had caught at times...very few times, recently. It was harder when his sister wasn't around to help him. Malady had always been better at such things. He seemed only good for thinking and scaring things, which made him snort.

"I am not sure I like this place, then. I suppose there is no where else such as us could exist without harassment from those sorts?" Running was always good, when one couldn't win. Perhaps one day he would be a strong fighter, but for now....

Ah well.

"Never mind, never mind. Must've hit my head to consider such a thing. Right?" Couldn't be a coward in front of the lady. Even if he wasn't interested in such a way, a male still needed his pride. What was pride for again? Ah. Ego. Right.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff