Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Clan (( must have a good reason if you find this place)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apollo_Rocker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:36 pm
The Clan

Hidden away in an untouched part of the world lay the clan. The city is peaceful and large; merchants sell their good in the streets and people rush around without a care. The air is exciting filled with the smell of spices often sold around these parts. The town’s people for the most part are tanned from the hot sun. The city is circled in stone walls with four large gates on either side. The land itself is much like a desert. In the middle of the town, towers the golden palace, home of the royal family and the high society. Many towers painted in rich reds and blues make up the castle and large gold gates protect the outer court yards. This place is the peaceful city of demons and travelers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:41 pm
*kaiori stands infront of a large gold mirror in a beautiful room, she's dressed in a large plain white dress, she twists and turns infront of the mirror as tailors stick in small pins and make marks for cutting* nng ! ow hey watch where you stick that sweatdrop  

kaiori

Apollo_Rocker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:49 pm
*Apollo's mother sits behind kai in a large gold chair. Her face is stern and firmly set. She almost drips with gems and her hands clutch a gold fan with her skinny little fingers.* Child ! *She snaps and opens her fan with a crack.* Stop twisting around like some kind of wild animal ! *A voice like the queen's could shatter glass.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:57 pm
*kaiori stops twisting and winces* yes mum..*she looks into the mirror trying to stand up right for the tailors, the dress would be beautiful once it was done...kaiori almost frowns but remembers Apollo's mother is there and keeps on a smile*  

kaiori

Apollo_Rocker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:08 pm
*Apollo's mother twists her lips up in distaste.* I hope you will learn some proper etiquette while you are here.* The Queen did not like kaiori. She had thought her son would have married a princess, or something close to one.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:12 pm
*kaiori blushes and hangs her head* I-I'm sorry.. I will learn...* already she felt like a cat in the dogs pen*  

kaiori

Apollo_Rocker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:18 pm
*The Queen sniffs like something vile had been placed under her nose.* Yes, I should hope so. Now I must tend to other matters. Try not to get anything dirty, maybe you should take off the dress. *She sniffs and glides out of the room. The tailors follow after.* ((gotta go kai ttyl))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:23 pm
((kk)) *kaiori pulls off the dress and gently folds it setting it down, she pulls on the dress she had been given, the queen had taken her other clothes away saying they were appalling, the dress was a soft pink with long sleeves and soft leather shoes, kaiori crawls on to her bed but finds it to large to get comfortable in, she curls up in a corner of it and sighs*  

kaiori

kaiori

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:30 pm
*some of the kittens that fed off the mice in the palace curl up with her, she picks one up, it mews and she smiles weakly* I'll never be enough for them will I..but that's okay..I just want to help them anyways...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:40 pm
*Apollo leads kaiori into the ball room. Calm music plays in the background as they enter. At the end of the hall sits two large Thrones, sitting in them are Apollo's parents. He bows to his parents and leads kaiori out on to the dance floor. He wears a dark red tux with gold thread and white frilled cuffs as he finds a space for them to dance with the other couples.*  

Apollo_Rocker

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:52 pm
*kaiori walks in, her long gloved hand on his, she curtsies to the king and queen and lets Apollo lead her on to the dance floor, she tries to avoid the stares and whispers of the other couples but most of all the glare of the queen, she flowed into the dance trying not to stick out, but being covered in diamonds didn't help, her large ball gown matched Apollo's tux with dark reds, white and gold threads*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:01 pm
*Apollo spins kaiori as he glides across the floor. His moves are sharp and controlled. He dips her and notices the stares, he gives her a worried look.* Kitten don't worry about them...  

Apollo_Rocker

kaiori

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:07 pm
((Apollo gtg but I"ll be back later so no posts pls)) *kaiori smiles softly* if it will make you happy I won't worry *she knew she didn't fit in here but how could she let down Apollo, she drifts light on her feet under all her lace as the dance goes on*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:08 am
*Apollo continues to lead kai in the dance. His purple eyes darting from person to person, daring them to say anything about his bride. His pointed ears twitch as harsh word reach his ears. He growls softly but tries not to draw anymore eyes.*  

Apollo_Rocker

kaiori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:13 am
*kaiori frowns as words reach her ears also, she trembles slightly and starts to find it hard to breath, the walls seemed to be closing in on her as with everyone else, their words striking her like a whip..she couldn't take it* ..I-I'm sorry..*She looks up at Apollo before dashing from the room with her face in her hands*  
Black Company

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff