[PRP] I Want to Ask You...Wait, What?! (Helaku/Amara) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was time. Past time, in fact.

Helaku had been growing closer to Amara, more attached to her. They were practically mates in all but name...his face flushed at the very thought of some of the times they had shared. She had brought new light into his life, and the time was past due to make sure she knew just how he felt about her. Finding Akila again had only strengthened that resolve. She hadn't been afraid to do what she felt was right, what she wanted to do. He could do no less.

Now, if only he could find Amara...though he was concientious of never staying away too long, it had been some small time since he had visited her. Entering an area that she seemed to favor, his eyes glanced about for signs of hoofprints in the snow. "Amara?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amara trudged along the cold yet beautiful snow. She'd been easily irritable lately, much to her dismay. With a soft grumble, she walked though the snow hoping to find something of familiarity... besides her father who was no help at all. She had been getting pretty fat lately and because she'd not been around any mares or Cocheta as of late, she dismissed the idea that she could have been... nah... that wasn't possible... was it? Stopping for a moment, Amara turned around to stare at her large belly. She cocked an eye at it for a moment before sighing and continuing her walk.

A familiar voice raised her spirits as dark red eyes looked to see a familiar stallion. Carefully making her way in the snow, Amara greeted the stallion with a wistful smile, "And where have you been lately?"

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:29 pm
"Amara!" Helaku's face lit up at the sight of...yes, his love, he could admit that to himself now...and he took a couple of prancing steps forward. At her question he dipped his head. "I've been out and about, as usual...oh!" His eyes grew even brighter, if that was possible. "I found Akila...or rather, she found me, quite by accident really. She told me...I'm a grandsire!" Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to settle down and come to some measure of calm. "But that isn't all..." The grey stallion trailed off suddenly, eyes growing wide as he finally noticed the change in Amara's girth. Having seen the signs before, they were unmistakable to him, and the implications left him reeling. A father again...does she...does she know?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm
Amara listened to Helaku and smiled deep down inside. She was glad that the stallion was finally in a much better mood. "That's wonderful to hear Helaku! I'm sure you'll make a great grandfather!" Her thoughts trailed back to her large belly and the thought of grandchildren... Her father would probably freak out in more ways then one if...

The mare noticed that Helaku had suddenly gone quiet as his eyes widened with surprise. Amara looked at the stallion with an emotionless stare and finally sighed. "Don't tell me... I'm pregnant right?" A sudden flood of emotions overcame the mare as she suddenly started to shake without warning. "Oh no. I really am going to have kids!? Wait, how am I supposed to deal with this? I don't want to leave them behind like what father did..." Amara panicked in thought. This was probably why she was so irritable...

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:56 pm
A flash of concern crossed Helaku's face as he saw the look on her face. "Oh Amara..." Moving quickly, Helaku draped his head over her shoulders, pulling her close to him. "Don't worry...please don't worry. I'm here, and I will keep being here. I..." He drew a deep breath again, stepping back to look her in the eyes. "I came here to ask, if you were willing to be my mate, my life companion...I love you, Amara, and it would be unfair to both of us if I did not ask. But most of all it would be unfair to you, and now to...to them." Gently he pressed his muzzle to hers. "That is...if you truly want to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:10 am
"Helaku..." Amara's dark face turned a dark red as a blush of sorts overcame her. In all her uncertainties, she just wanted something in her life that would be a stable place for her. Where she could feel safe, where she could find some peace beyond the war that ravaged that innocent lands... " For once in a long time, tears welded up in the mare's eyes as she nodded. "Yes. I want to be with you... You and our children for as long as I can." Looking into the stallion's eyes, Amara couldn't help but smile even though she was still crying a little. Man, crying felt so embarrassing... but relieving too.  

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:20 am
"I'm so glad you think so..." Helaku lipped gently at her short mane, fussing over her like a hen with one chick. "You've been eating well, yes? Feeling alright? And we should probably find somewhere to hole up for a bit, if you haven't already. If you have, I'll help make it more comfortable." Catching himself, he stilled the flood of words with a slightly embarassed look. "Didn't mean to go off on you quite like that...I've missed you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:29 am
A meek chuckle escaped the mare. "Yes, yes. I've been getting plenty to eat. One thing I've learned though out the years is to always take care of yourself, no matter what the circumstances may be." Amara nudged Helaku affectionately, "Well, we both had a lot to think about this winter. And we'll have a lot more to think about when our children come along." The mare pondered at some things for a moment... "Speaking of grandchildren... I think my father is going to have an interesting time when he finds out about this..."  

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:38 am
Helaku nodded his agreement and nuzzled her gently, long mane rippling in the chill winter breeze. "A lot of changes, both good and bad. But we can move on past the bad, and enjoy the good...that's what I'd like to do." He chuckled at Amara's comment about her father. "He is an interesting one, that's for sure! Will he take it well, you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:42 am
"Ehehehehe..." A strange laugh escaped the mare. "Oh he'll be fine. After he faints a few times and runs himself crazy, he'll be fine." Amara thought the last part to herself. "We'll I guess we better tell him sooner or later... and we should find a place to rest for a while." The mare never really though herself as being motherly. "By the way, was there anything else you wanted to talk to me about? You stopped in mind sentence when you saw me."  

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:49 am
Helaku let loose with a hearty laugh, shaking his head. "Amara...asking you to be my mate was the 'anything else.' If my own daughter can defy family and fears to be with her mate...I told myself that I would conquer my own. I want to be with you, and only you." He stepped closer to her side, offering her his shoulder to lean on for support if she wished. "We shall find you your cave, and I will find whatever I can to make it warm and comfortable."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:54 am
Amara smiled softly as she accepted Helaku's offer and leaned on his shoulder... but only a bit. "Well then, let's go cave hunting shall we?" Things were turning for the better it seemed. Still, the mare couldn't help but have the feeling that something was going to happen not too far into the future. What it would be, she didn't know. Still, it was good to joy life for the moment.  

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:20 pm
Helaku smiled as well as she leaned upon him, giving her cheek a gentle nuzzle. He was finally content again, happy with who he was and how his life was going. He could finally let go of some of those old wounds. And he was determined that this time, no matter what the obstacle, he was going to stand by his mate. He would not fail again. "Sounds like a fine idea to me, Amara. To the mountains, or would you prefer somewhere nearer the village?" Akila had mentioned that she and Tsani lived with their offspring near the mountains...perhaps being with a mare that had been through the experience of foal-bearing would be good for Amara.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:59 pm
"Either location sounds fine though I must admit that I'm not familiar with any of the local villagers... Cocheta tends to live away from others as a personal preference. She likes to keep to herself I suppose." The mare was in thought. She really had no idea where she'd like to give birth to her first foals... It was strange trying to figure this out. Motherhood was complicated! "Where would you recommend?" She asked Helaku politely.  

Firkasa

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:36 pm
Helaku quirked a brow at Amara, grinning a little bit. It was almost as if she knew he had an idea, somehow. Impossible for her to read his mind, to be sure, but it was nice to think that she knew him that well. It was truly one of the things that had slowly drawn him closer to her...she had sympathized, tried to understand, even from the very beginning. He loved her for it. "Well...I did forget to mention one thing. Akila's a mother, yes, but she is also pregnant again. I thought...perhaps you would like the company?" And the advice, although he wasn't sure how to say that aloud. It was a strange thing still, to think of one of his little ones as fully grown, with a family of her own.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff