Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]You won't bite me, will you?? (Bubbles and Sakkah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:17 am
User Image
Bubbles rested on a large rock near the reef, inspecting the damage done to her tail. How dare the thing take a bite out of her tail! The cannibal! And now the result was a big chunk taken out of her fin. Were all of her kind cannibals and she was just the odd one out? Or was that just the bad egg out of the bunch?

Sighing, the light blue mare swam down to graze on some kelp to try and take her mind off of the dark blue shark.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:13 pm
Sakkah was a newly grown adult and was enjoying every minute of being an adult. swimming proudly along, he still never stayed too far from his twin though more often now he left her alone but always came back. giving a loud grunt he started to nose around the kelp, never noticing the blue mare mer.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:53 pm
Bubbles continued munching as she swam along until she came almost nose to nose with a dark figure that was alos munching on the kelp. She let out a squeak of surprise, thinking it was the blue shark coming back to finish what he'd started and quickly swam behind a large rock to hide.

It took a few moments until Bubbles poked her head out from behind the rock to look at the mer stallion. Lucky for her, she didn't know this one...Or was that a bad thing? "Wh-who're you?" She noted that his fins and tail were similar to the sharks and wondered if he was another cannibal. "I'm warning you, if you try to bite me I'll...I'll...I don't know yet but it won't be good!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:05 pm
Sakkah heard the squeak which caused him to stop what he was doing. wrilling around he wondered what made the noise and then a voice talked to him. a brow raised as he noticed it had been a blue mer female that had made all the noise and even assumed he would bite her. rolling his eyes and giving a snort he shook his head. " my names Sakkah and im not gonna bite you, who ever you are."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:19 pm
Bubbles swam out a little farther, hoping he was telling the truth about not biting. "Sorry..I just had an encounter with someone that bit me. He had fins kind of like yours, that looked like a shark's fin. So I saw the same type of thing and assumed..y'know. My name's Bubbles. I'm still kinda new around here..." She smiled a bit and went back to munching on some of the nearby kelp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:24 pm
" well then i guess you couldn't help but asume iwould bite then but i can asure you i dont bite at all. and its a pleasure to meet you bubbles." Sakkah watched her nose about and eat the kelp and as he did he mused over how she assumed so quickly by his apperance that he would bite. oh he remebered as a colt he had gotten attacked by a shark and had to run for his life with his twin sister and knew it was never fun." so what brings you all the way out here?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:44 pm
"I'm glad. For a second I thought all of my kind was going to try and eat me," she giggled a little. The thought was humorous now that she knew not all of them were mean but back then it was terrifying. Bubbles looked up at his question and shrugged a little. "No reason in particular. I've just been wandering and exploring, trying to find new friends and hopefully more of my kind. Just so I didn't get the feeling I was alone in the big wide ocean, y'know? What about you? You live out here somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:55 pm
" thats a bit of a odd way to think of your own kind." Sakkah nosed at some kelp boredly as he contiuned. " i guess i dont understand how someone can be alone because i have always had my twin with me. but i actualy not far from where i usualy go since im usualy with my twin since she the only family i have."

(sorry for taking so long to respond. been brain dead with rps )  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:15 pm
"I suppose but when the first of your kind that you meet does something like this," she waved her tail around with a clear bite taken out of it, "you wonder what else is out there that's going to try and take a chunk out of you." Bubbles nibbled at some of the kelp and chewed as she looked at Sakkah. "You have a twin? How cool! It must be nice to always have someone there with you, especially a brother or sister."

((No problem ^^ I understand))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:07 pm
" well i guess thats a good reason for being so jumpy about anyone." Sakkah eyed her tail she showed him where it had a bit missign where it had been bitten. he hoped he would never run into someone that wold attack him but even if he eventualy did he would protect himself and his twin. " yeah i have a twin and it is nice to have soemone around all the time specialy since i got no other family but my twin."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:52 pm
Bubbles nodded as she listened to him. "Yeah but now I know that not everyone is going to take a bite out of me so I think I'll be a little better around strangers. Do you have a brother or a sister? Just curious, I don't have any family of my own." She swam around a bit, nipping at some of the kelp.

((Sorry it's short x_x))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:21 pm
" my twin is my sister and i guess you will never know if someone will bite you unless you meet them." Sakkah shrugged then snorted at the kelp getign a bit bored. "know of anythign to do around here, staying in place is getign rather dull."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:22 pm
Bubbles shrugged as she swished her fin back and forth. "Not really, I haven't really gotten to explore much. But if you want to come along I'm sure we can find something interesting. I figured you would know since, I'm assuming, you've been around here longer." She smiled and darted past him and past the colorful coral formations, in search of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 pm
Sakkah followed along just to see what they might find. he rather enjoyed exploring and always had when he was a colt though he never would ever approce the surface. " you really should as atlest to me i find it a enjoyable past time though i always return before night fall to my twin. some might say im over protective of her but she is my only family."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces