Will you help with the guild's CPR?
  Yes. Sounds like a plan. Thanks, Griffin! :D
  Eh... maybe. *Shrugs*
  ******** you, this guild sucks.
View Results

The Winter Wind
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:32 am
I've decided it's about time we KICK this dying guild into action.

So, here's my plan.

1. I will be recruiting many more members, and encouraging them to be as active as possible.

2. I will be starting a guild roleplay in the RolePlaying Forum. I will be inviting several of my own friends to join and, particularly, to join the roleplay. It will feature an original storyline and be short; but it will open the doors to more adventures.

2. I will create a journal in the guild. I will try to post in it every day I can, and I'm sure it will be interesting to read. Come check it out! :3

3. I will be revising and cleaning up the forums as much as I find needed. If you notice any changes, It's my fault. ^__^

4. I will try as much as I can to be an active poster in the guild in various other places. This will be my home on Gaia, no matter how few other people call it that. ^o^ I hope everyone else puts in the effort to do the same.

Come on, people! Let's get this lazy guild moving and make it an enjoyable place for everyone. Someone spent money on it, after all. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:55 am
I, Shiori Rose, current owner of the guild agree with him. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED PEOPLE!!!!  

shiori rose
Crew

The Winter Wind
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 am
Yaaaay! Fiesta!

Silly Girl, put a link to the guild in your signature.

url=url=http://tinyurl.com/2e4bfe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:31 am
I'm not on enough anymore to post in other forums a lot, so I guess I've never really thought about putting something in my siggy. I'll do it now lol.  

shiori rose
Crew

shiori rose
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:45 pm
aah! Aah! We're losing it!! Hurry fix it!!  
Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games