I rule, He rules... You're ruled XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joeloon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:08 am
Ok, people. Here are some rules in order to have a peaceful life in this guild and make it survive:

a) Follow Gaia rules - I bet you didn't know you had to xd

b) Respect people: no flamming, no spamming... unless you want to feel my fury evil

c) Create any topic you want, BUT be responsible of making it survive at least a week. If you want it to die, inform us - we'll have a topic for that purpose in the main forum - so that we'll be able to close it.

d) In this guild you'll find there's space for English speakers and Spanish speakers. PLEASE don't make a mess and respect those spaces. If we find out that you've been bothering you'll be banned. If we get you twice, you'll be suspended. domokun

e) Please, help people to get some money by adding polls to your topics. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:38 am
f) This guild is for English speakers and Spanish speakers mainly. But that doesn't mean that we refuse to allow other languages in. If a group of five or more need a subforum to speak in their own language, ask for it in the "Suggestions - Sugerencias" topic. Post the names of members who might participate.

g) Even though different languages are welcome, announcements and other things will be posted in English and Spanish. 3nodding

h) Nobody can ignore this guild's rules! scream

i) The last, but no less important: BE WELCOME AND ENJOY! THIS GUILD IS FOR YOU! HELP US TO MAKE IT BETTER. heart heart  

Joeloon
Vice Captain

Say it! ^-^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces