Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 pm
WARNING: Lots of Phoenix Wright Spoilers! wahmbulance

HOORAY HOORAY I FINALLY FINISHED THE THIRD PHOENIX WRIGHT. *Champagne*

I had to share the glorious news with everyone, as the 5th trial in Trials and Tribulations is now my FAVORITE case. Before it was the last trial in Justice for All. I mean, come on, it was SHOCKING.

So yes. I loveth Phoenix Wright. And I can't wait to see him as a sexy hobo in Apollo Justice.

Apollo Justice. Sounds very justice-y.

Why is Ema back? I liked her, but I hope Maya is at least part of the story somehow. I mean, she was practically Phoenix's girl (daughter figure or girlfriend, I can't really tell-- he CARED) in the first three games.

And good riddance to you, Dahlia. You take the phrase, "Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath" to a whole new level. I think Sephiroth would cry in your presense. exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:35 am
I liked the story for the fifth case, but I didn't really like it as a case.

For one thing, I was convinced that they would SPOILERS

never use spirit channeling as an actual part of the mystery. It feels cheap, like perfect disguises and hypnotism. I'm glad they managed to avoid it in 2-2, which was a really cool mystery and reminded of Kindaichi's adventures, but 3-5 just fell flat. I'm crazy sad that Phoenix isn't a lawyer for the fourth game anymore, but maybe a sorta-reboot is what it needs. It would be nice if the mysteries started making sense again.

Is it just me or do Dahlia and Iris age very well?  

Nyang
Crew

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 am
Yeah, I see what you mean. 2-2 was AMAZINGLY well done, since it gave the image of channeling but was nothing but logic. The last 3-5 really did throw logic out the window, but what I loved was the fact that all the characters were together, you know? The warm and fuzzy feeling?

I would've given anything to see Fransizka cry again, though. sad She looked so cute then!

And yes, Dahlia and Iris age amazingly well. Such is the life of beautiful evil and stuff. >.>

I just liked 2-4 so much because you never EXPECTED Matt to actually be guilty, since none of Phoenix's clients at the time ever were. I was playing, all like, "Oh, there's some sort of explanation" then BOOM- Matt turns into a conniving b*****d. And somehow magically pulls out wine from his pocket.

I should put a spoiler tag somewhere. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm
I put it in the title for ya, babe.

And the magical wine was pretty awesome.

I think I know what you mean about 3-5. Like how Miles called Phoenix his "partner". ...Which was pretty gay, hehehehe.  

Nyang
Crew

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:41 pm
LONG LIVE PHOENIX X MILES GAYNESS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:29 pm
Heehee, yeah, for 2-4, I thought that it was about time that Phoenix should be forced to defend someone who's guilty.
I thought though, for some really intense character development, Phoenix needs a ******** case. As in a case where he really goes out of his way to defend someone because he thinks the person is innocent, and he believes it and it turns out the person is guilty and he has ROYALLY ******** UP.
...I believe I read a fanfic like that. Really long. Smutty too. Written by Croik, if I'm not mistaken.  

Tinuu
Captain

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm
OOH OOH I'M GONNA READ.

Isn't that the basis for the fourth game and him? He had a ******** case and now he plays poker and pretends to play the piano? I dunno, I think that's how it is.

And Apollo Justice comes out in 22 DAYS.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 pm
APOLLO JUSTICE COMES OUT TODAY.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I want it so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.  

hatsuu-kun

AETitus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:27 pm
Man, I wish I had money for Apollo Justice... crying I'm apprehensive, but, I still wanna play. heart Yay Naruhobo!

And about the magical wine and Matt... That's totally magic chocolate milk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:02 pm
I pre-ordered the game. I thought I wasn't able to get enough money to buy it. Thank goodness for coinstar.

Sucks that the store didn't have the keychain. gonk

Gah! I need to catch up on playing.

12_Melancholy

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:36 am
Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice are like crack to me. <3 (the GAMES, MIND YOU! xD)

Phoenix/Edgey ftw.

Apollo/Klavier ftw also.

biggrin  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas