Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:09 am
User Image
Umo carried his son into the small area they called home... his crimson eyes wandering and looking for Kika. They had to discuss this and do something soon... or he feared Pya would gain something his children had yet to aquire... his father insane fury. He watched out of the courner of his eye as Ukoo padded off in the direction of her mother, and he thanked the spirits that she was unharmed, though mentally... He sighed and set down Pya... with emotions welling in his heart. But something had to be done. Something or anything. He thought back to what had happened. How Pya had tried to intentionally hurt Ukoo...

Ukoo squeeked when his claws hurt her paws and she stared up at him in fear-for she did not know the anger inside him-or that he would kill her... She whimpered- Pya... She felt her grip loosing against the log and began to cry louder-scared and alone.... When finally her paws slipped and she fell-her tiny shriek loud and full of pain...

Lucky for her her landing was soft.

Umo had heard the childs cries and instantly ran to her aid. He had images of the maned wolf attacking he again-but to his surprise and sorrow-it was not. The image of his son-with his paws easing Ukoo down off the log-brought anger and fury too his own heart. He sprang, praying too the gods that he did not miss-for Ukoo being as sick as ill as she was-would not recover... He reached out and snatched her-his black pelt making it almost invisible to see-only little Ukoo's red eyes and a pair of larger ones....

Feel the wrath of daddy. He set Ukoo down on the ground in one quick motion and sprang upon the log-seizing up his son quickly by his scruff. The log gave way under Umo's pushing away from it and crumbled, leaving the smell of moss and wetness in the air as Ukoo's little cries were followed by Umo's angered voice.

What is going on here!?! He said, his deep voice quivering as he looked down at the two.

He shook his head and let go of his son. Things... would not go well he assumed. When Kika found out

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:19 am
Pya stared at Ukoo as she walked away, but when she disappeared into the shadows he looked down. Glaring at the ground as if it was the cause of his distress; his anger was mixed with fear, his mother would be devastated, and he hadn’t any real reasons for attempting to assassinate his own niece. Shaking his head with frustrated thoughts, he muttered once again, ”Weakling…” Looking out side of the den he wanted nothing more than to run as fast as he could away.

Pya had always been distant from his entire family, but now he felt even more distant and wanted nothing more than that distance to grow even more. His father was annoying, and talked to much, while he figured his mother was a big worry wart. He began to squirm to get free, and grunted as he attempted to twist out of his fathers grasp.

Xx AI AMI xX

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:34 am
The elder Khaki lioness padded slowly out in to the open. The sound of a rucus echoeing in her ears. What was going on out here? The sight of her mate and one of their cubs, whom seemed to be in alot of distress worried her, but she wasn't one to jump to conclusions questiones clearly had to be asked. "Whats wrong Umo?"

Kikawaida padded up to her mate her pale pink eyes looking frightened, she could smell Ukoo, her youngest neice had been here and the scent of fear marred the air. Her brow furrowed and she sat slowly, fear pulling at the fur on her neck making it levitate. Had soemthing attacked her cubs?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:39 am
Umo was releived to see that Kika was not so far away as he had thought. He kept a paw tight on Pya' since he didn't want the little buggar running off... This had to be dealt with... no matter how painful or hurtful. He sighed and gazed down at their son, wondering how long this would go on... this attitude thing. Time to tell mommy what happened. We have a small problem Kika dear... Pya here- He paused and pushed his son foreward so that he was between the two parents. He shook his head, not sure how to begin. I caught him with Ukoo... and he did something foolish and stupid.

She had been on a log apparently, high up to where if she had fallen... she would have been hurt severly. Pya... forced her off the log. Luckily... I caught her. She was petrified... and our son... tried to hurt her.
He said quietly, his deep-strong voice no longer so confidant and fatherly... but rather ashamed and uncertain. It was a shame that things had come too this.. Ukoo had not asked for anything from Pya. It had been.. one weird situation.

He says... that she is weak... and useless... and I am not sure-what to do

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:47 am
Pya looked away as Umo pushed him forward, as did he quit trying to escape. Trapped and caught between two lions; put enough fear in him to give him a little sense not to attempt and run away. Looking to the ground the young cub only sniffled as he prepared for the worst beating in his entire life. As he thought about all the awful things his parents would do to him, he began to shake violently in fear. This wasn’t what he wanted, right now he just wanted to run away, and made this obvious as he slowly started to slide himself out from the center of the two lions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:38 pm
Having never beaten a cub in her life Kikawaida wasn't about to start now. She moved a paw and lifted her son up to look him carefully in the eyes. "Is this true?" She looked despairingly at her son her pale pink eyes searching for an answer as to why he would do such a thing. It made no sence to her. There was little point in attacking ones family, they were all you had in the world.

"Tell me why my son? Why would you hurt your own family?"

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:53 pm
Umo watched his mate and hoped she'd get something more out of Pya than he had She's weak... rang in his mind-and for some reason he wondered-if it were true. Ukoo had been rather weak-a bit smaller than everyone in weight... slept poorly... but... that was not weakness perhaps. He had a growing suspicion about his grand-daughter... but now was not the time.

He gazed over at Kika and wondered-what they would have to do to him for punishment... being stuck at the den-supervison... Other sorts of behavior modification... anything. Anything to make sure that-Ukoo was safe and that -Pya would not act out on a wim again. He sighed, blinking his crimson eyes. I could not get much out of him... he threw a fit. Ukoo is fine... Thank the gods He said, quietly too himself-not wanting to take the attention away from Pya and his mother.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:29 am
Pya looked at his mom for a second then frowned when he realized that he’d be stuck here until they gave him the okay to go away. When she spoke he just stared at her with a deathly glare. It was true and little Pya made it obvious with his new formed attitude towards his mother. He’d never even lipped off to her before, but now he not only lipped off, but even defied her authority as a mother. Along with his father too!!! Without hesitation his claws where freed from his paws and his teeth searched for his own mother paw that was holding onto him, ”Get off me!” The attack was sudden and without warning, Pya hadn’t been much for being personal and he never really found the binderies of his parents rules. For the better part of the time of his life he’d been a good kid, but now it was like he was a whole new person.

It was what some called maturity. His mind trying to figure out how the world worked around him, for one reason or another he’d had a violent reaction to how things worked, and found the need to be physical. It was just a faze, but it was scary for the parents none the less! A whole new face, a completely different personality and he again attacked a family member… his own mother.

There was one fact in place set into Pya’s mind; he actually seen himself better than the rest of his siblings, and in a way, seen his parents as just older lions but he would one day be greater than they ever where. His father successfully took the word out of his mouth, but his mind still raced judging if individuals where weak or not…

Xx AI AMI xX

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:51 am
Despite the claws and teethinjected in her paw Kikawaida reacted calmly holding tightly to her son her pale pink eyes shimmering softly as she searched for an answer in his eyes. "Don't yell my son, there is no point over acting to your own mother there is somethign wrong and you will tell me what it is." Her voice as always kept it's soft lilting tones, a whisper on the wind, she would not show anger towards her own children it was unnatural for her to do so but she could question him until he calmed and his reply came in a sensible manner rather than in a screech and a tantrum.

"Speak to me my son I am not a mind reader and the spirits here are weak, you must tell me your troubles or I cannot help nor let you go."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:14 am
Umo simply stared down at their son-wondering what had made him go so astray? Killing... if his own father had caught any of his cubs doing something like that-they'd be killed. Umo shook his head, blinking his crimson eyes. He looked over to kika and wished he had as much strength as she did... she remained calm even in the most frustrating of conditions.

When they were doomed to exile-she was calm and moved her children without panic... she was so strong... and he admired her for it and loved her for it. He sighed at his son. I don't know whats gotten into him...

Perhaps he will be more like Tope than we know

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:46 am
Being pinned down Pya squirmed to get free but after a minute he stopped breathing heavily and glaring up at his mother as she calmly held him firmly in place. His mouth was parted as he panted he contemplated what his mother had said. Catching his breath he closed his eyes letting himself calm down. He couldn’t fake being calm… he had to actually calm himself down. From hating his mothers paw he began to love it, his mother… held him I place. He couldn’t escape, and… she didn’t get angry with him. Opening his eyes slightly tears threatened to escape. It wasn’t just a sudden change in emotion, but the guilt a mother could instill in her child if he committed a wrong act. His voice was squeaky as he attempted to speak through his guilt, ”S-sorry.”

From clawing and scratching he tightly gripped his mothers paw in a hug, ”I get really really angry when I think about Ukoo crying all the time.” Closing his eyes he attempted to nuzzles into his mothers paw.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:30 am
Kikawaida waited calmly as her son relaxed and held tightly to her paws she lifted him and held him against her chest. "Explain it to me my little one. Explain to me why you should fear her tears? Ukoo is troubled by dreams she does not understand it is understandable that she will cry for fear plagues her mind." She smiles wistfully grooming the top of her young sons head gently. She wasn't angry at him but she did not understand why he was mad at ukoo.

"Perhaps you should ask Ukoo why she cries my son? Causing her pain will only create further tears." She smiled looking over at her dark mate with a silent smile. Being the matriarch of the family had it's perks, she knew of things through whispers and through simply watching her family. She had never spoken to ukoo of her dreams but she knew that they posessed two unusual cubs as grand children.

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:11 am
Umo gazed at his mate and looked confused. He knew that Ukoo cried at night-sometimes but... he figured it was nightmares or something. But apparently they were more than that. He gazed back and forth between his child and his love... and looked baffled. But at least Kika was getting into Pya's ears better than Umo had.

Is Ukoo a seer? He asked, blinking.

He remembered that Dumu was a seer and wondered if someday they'd meet. He wondered where that fellow was... he hadn't seen him for a while. He shook his head and gazed at his son... and it was a beautiful sight to see his blood and his love together embracing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:56 pm
Nuzzling against her chest he began to purr, not because he was feeling sleepy or comfortable but it was more of a reflex response he had to his mothers loving nature, to prove that he was still a baby. ”I’m never afraid mom…” Closing his eyes his brows turned into a frown, and his eyes opened into a glare as he though deeply about his mothers question, ”It was how she spoke in her dream last night…” Pausing he looked up to his mother as if she could just give him the answers without even asking them, ”How she speak in all her dreams.”

Looking down in thought Pya continued to purr, and his frown faded away as he calmly though about what his mother was saying, ”It makes me mad that I don’t understand why she cried all the time I guess…” Looking up again he asked her seriously, ”Do you think I’m stupid?” Looking over to Umo he continued, ”Dad? Do you think I’m stupid?” His bottom lip quivered as guilt washed over him.

Xx AI AMI xX

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 pm
Kikawaida smiled. "You'll see my love in time you'll understand. Understanding after all comes with age." She smiles softly and groomes her cubs head letting him down slowly and letting him sit ont he ground.

She looked to Umo and nodded softly. tilting her head towards the den. "Come on, we'll go and rest for a while then you can go and speak to Ukoo." she smiles and nudges her son softly towards the den.

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff