Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
The Looking Glass Wars[no spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Queen Amata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:49 am
Love it! Finished it in a day! Could not put it down!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 am
Seeing Redd is also a fantastic book. It lives on my bedside table... partially because I keep picking it up, and partially because I'm too lazy to put it away. XD  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Johnny Graves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:24 pm
I know that this is prolly an old thread but the book is still awesome last year I read the first one and part of the second one. but a couple weeks ago I saw both of them at the book store and the Third one so I went and bought the first one and gonna read/buy them all as I go

oh and I also bought the Hatter M comic, waiting for the second Graphic novel to come out ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm
I received Seeing Redd as a birthday present three years ago... I read through Part One, but unfortunately life got in the way and I ended up putting it down to read books for school, books that I didn't want to keep out of the hands of those who had let me borrow them, &c. &c....

....but this birthday I received Arch Enemy, which spurred me to re-read Part One of Seeing Redd (and finish the rest as well! ...After I finished the second two Hunger Games books, of course). I just finished Seeing Redd a couple of minutes ago, and I have to say, I very much enjoyed it.

Honestly I think Frank Beddor's writing style is a little aggravating-- he goes kind of overkill with the sound effects-- and I think he would thrive more writing graphic novels (I really want to read Hatter M) but his storytelling is really engaging nonetheless. (And the Alyss/Dodge situation is making me just like... GAH!!! ...but in a good way. hahaha)

Excited to start Arch Enemy!

The Night Faery
Captain

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 pm
I've just started reading the books, was reading the first one on the metro this morning and nearly missed my stop rofl They're amazing! I was a little confused at first about the order because my school library only has one copy each of two of the books (there's three, isn't there?) and I wasn't sure which came first. Lol when checking it out the librarian said "You do realise this isn't Alice In Wonderland, right?" I nearly hit the floor laughing whee She knows me better than that!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:46 pm
That book is magnificent I read it about maybe three or four years ago.... who knows ive gone mad whee  

nate mathews

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 am
Ahhh, I need to finish reading this series. It was so interesting... I've just been too cheap to buy books recently. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 am
Lady March Hare
Ahhh, I need to finish reading this series. It was so interesting... I've just been too cheap to buy books recently. XD

Is the looking Glass Wars a good book ? I honestly do not know much about it?  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
Is the looking Glass Wars a good book ? I honestly do not know much about it?

I rather enjoyed it. It has a slight fanfic vibe, but it is an interesting take on the AiW mythos.And a lot of the characters are interesting adaptations... the Hatter from this series seemed to take off on his own, haha.  
The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games