Submit

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 am
User Image

Setting:
Marsh Lands. (Shallow Swampy area.)
Time of Day: Night
Weather: Clear skies, breezy night. (Moon is currently at full.)

Marie slowly walked in the shallow water. She looked around in amazement as she saw many creatures. She marvelled the most at the hundreds of fireflies who slowly flew over head. It was like a natural fire-works show. She looked down and she could see other creatures , fishies and turtles. And even fresh-water eels. Yuck. She continued to walk until she found a patch of land where it was dry, she sat there and continued to observe the marsh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 am
User Image

Kiun flew steadily across the black night sky, looking down he saw tiny dots of light flickering. He spiraled down, it wasn't often that he was able to see fireflies in such spectacular patterns.

Touching down he landed just shy of a marshy portion of the land. He smiled grimly, he just had to choose a marsh. Still though, the marsh was alive with activity. He pricked his ears, was that the thump of hooves?

He looked around this dry patch of marsh, and saw the faint outline of a soquili against the night. He trotted over, and saw it was a mare. Quite beautiful too. He smiled and said softly, not wanting to disturb the magic of the marsh, "Beautiuful night, huh?"

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:28 am
Marie looked back sharply, one of her curls swung around as she did so, he spooked her a bit, she wasnt shy to admit it. "Oh, indeed. You gave me quite a spook , sir." She stood, so that she could be at his level, she hated having to look up at someone. She decided she would introduce herself, afterall, ladeis first. "Well sir, my name is Marie Von Helson, although i perfer Marie, for short." She smile gratiously and awaited for his name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:33 am
Kiun smiled, marie, it was a nice name. He noticed how she stood up. She obviously did not like being talked down to. He grinned and bowed deeply, and said, "Well then gracious Marie, I am Kiun. And I apologize for giving you such a fright, oh, and no sir please. It makes me feel, that I have to be responsible." He stood up from his bow and looked up at the fireflies again, they were quite beautiful.  

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:19 pm
Kiun, a fine name, for a fine stallion, she thought. "Ah, pleasure to meet you , Kiun. And no worries, I am easily frightened when I am out alone at night." She chuckled at herself, then some more at his comments about being called 'sir'. She looked in the same direction as him. "Beautiful, is'nt it?" She smiled and watched the insects fly and glide across the full moon's bright sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 pm
Kiun smiled pleasantly, and replied, "Well now, you have no need to be frightened now that you are not alone." He looked at the sky again, the moon shimmered, reflected in the still marsh water. The fireflies hung overhead, their lights winking and lighting the clear night sky. He agreed with his new companion, it was indeed beautiful. More beautiful when you have someone to share it with though. He let a small grin flit across his face, then disappeared to be replaced by a more serene expression.  

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:35 am
Marie smiled aswell, gazing at the fireflies. Marie suddenly felt un-comfortable with the sudden silence, she spoke in a soft tone. "So, what brought you here? Besides the amazing light show." She giggled a tad at her own joke, just so she wouldnt feel lame.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:48 am
Kiun glanced at Marie and laughed appreciatively at her joke. He thought about her question then answered, "Well just seeing the light's for one. Another was that I was flying overhead and was getting quite tired." He winked, then said, "Or maybe it was because I had a distinct feeling I would meet a gorgeous mare."

The fireflies spiraled, and Kiun could have sworn they were trying to make a heart pattern. He thrust downward with one of his wings, just enough so the fireflies were detered from making obcene patterns in the air. He huffed a little, Stupid fireflies, always meddling. He smiled at the thought.

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:58 am
Marie attentively listened to his reasoning, then began to blush as he began to compliment her, she tried to speak, but was afraid she would completely screw up. What should i say?... She thought as he tred to do somethying with the fireflies. She saw some pretty interesting patterns in them, but none caught her attention...yet. She re-mained dumbstruck and blushin in front of him, while still not thinking of anytyhing clever to reply back. Okward?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 am
Kiun grinned, Marie was obviously tongue tied. He nudged her with his nose and said playfully, "What? Firefly got your tongue?" He lifted his head back up. A sweet scent had imprinted itself into his mind. It was the smell of sweet flowers and cinamon. He looked around, then figured out the scent was Marie's. It smelled good...he liked it.

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:26 am
Marie smiled and felt a chill run down her spine as he touched her with his nose. She enjoyed the chill, it soothed her. "I have never heard such sweet words directed toward me. I only wish i couldve thought of something sweet to respond to you, Kiun." She took a step closer to him, but hesitated getting any closer. She took a deep breathe, It was strange, she couldnt differ what he smelled like, all she could smell was the scent of the water lilies in the pond, but then again, that might have been him. It was lovely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:31 am
Kiun felt a tremble flow through his body as Marie stepped closer, he had never experianced it with any other mare he had flirted with, it was scary, in an enjoyable sort of way. He pondered her words, She only wished she could say something sweet back, thats sweet enough for me that she actually means it.

He felt her scent fill his nose and lungs again, it was overpowering, but he liked it. And if he liked it, didn't that mean something? He shook his head, it was like an enchantment. A magic he was quite willing to let be worked upon him, but he wanted to get to know her better. "So," he said, "What were you doing here in the marsh? Was it because you knew a gorgeous stallion would swoop out of the sky?"

He winked, and was starting to feel very vain about himself, so he said, "Don't mind me, I have a habit of complementing myself, and it usually makes me very vain." He wondered if being around Marie checked it, because he felt a little more stable as he grew to know her better.

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:06 pm
Marie smiled. "Something strange made me come here , I have never been here before, yet something told me to come here. Or perhaps i did sense a handsome stallion swoop down from the sky." She smiled a bit. "It's ok, everyoyne deserves to compliment themselves. Especially one such as you." She winked, but disguised it more as something got in her eye. She then looked to the said again, more fireflies had arrived, it was more scary then cute now, they formed a huge swarm with strange patterns weaving between them. This is a bit annoying... There so beautiful, but so bright...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:13 pm
Kiun grinned with pleasure, Marie seemed to genuinly like him for who he was. He saw the wink, and how she tried to disguise it. He huffed a little as the fireflies swarmed around them, a flickering light show. It was very, romantic. Still though, more and more came, it was getting quite annoying.

Kiun said, "Okay, now these fireflies are starting to annoy me, there's just so many." He raised his wings and thrust down powerfully. Fireflies were scattered everywhere, and only a brave few came back to continue their pattern making in the sky above. He smiled, it was much more romantic now, without an annoying buzz constantly above their heads.

Chaifuzz

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:37 pm
Marie nodded at him. "Yes, and they're started to crawl in my hair." She gave a forced smile as she felt a few crawling on her, she shook them off, she wanted to laugh at the fireflies when they scattered, instead she gave a amused smile.

Marie ytook another step closer to him, looking him dead in the eye, she lifted one of her legs to take another step, but waited to see his reaction first.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff