Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:23 am
Vash stood at the stove while 4 different things simmered. He hoped she was ready to try his food. He didn't cook for anyone but himself before so this was new territory.

Vash turned from the stove to put salads on the table. He also put some milk and a few candles for ambiance. He was nervous, but also happy to know she was comming. Well, hypothetically anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:44 pm
"Am I too early?" Her voice came before her, the felines sleek form slowly stepping into the doorway. Hair brushed, bell shinned, and lips lightly glossed she would outrightly deny that she had done anything special for their hypothetical date. She lightly blushed, glancing at the simmering pots. "I can come back later if you'd like."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:51 am
Vash's face broke out into a smile before he turned to greet her. He was happy that the tiny bit out doubt was now gone, she really was here.

Vash turned and shook his head, "Nope, it's almost done. Come have a seat." He showed her to the table and pulled out her chair. "Eat some salad while I finish the rest."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:37 pm
Could a cat eat salad? Then again, she had eaten donuts before and been fine. And Tristens Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwitches. The thought almost made her shiver, almost. The feline slowly walked to the table and sat down with a flick of her tail. "It certainly smells really good..." She murmered softly, sniffing the air.  

Mist_of_the_Ages

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:12 pm
Vash smiled, "Thanks!" He went back to work and then he finally put it all together. He brought silver covered platters to the table. "Are you ready to be served, Ma'am?" He was trying he hardest to be proper for once.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 pm
She waited of course, idly looking about her as her tail flicked. It really was nice...she would have never thought Vash one to think of candles of all things, the scent faintly of vanilla. Not a bad choice. She nibbled on a bit of lettuce, pressing down on her stereotypical inheritance when she caught sight of the milk. Surely a sip couldn't hurt. Her tail flicked. Just a small one. Flick. He wouldn't even notice. Flick. And it would be rude not to have at least a little when he set it out. Flick. Quickly now. She picked up her cup and took a small sip before setting it back down...curses! The milk left a little trail on the inside of the cup! She jumped at his voice, head snapping to the side as she deeply blushed. "Sure, yeah." ...Wait. She lightly smiled, making a small 'tsk' sound. "And I thought I told you to call me Mall or Malloren?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:21 pm
Vash laughed, "Yes you did, Mall." He winked, "I thought I would try to be as polite as possible." He shrugged not knowing why he did. He wanted this date to go perfectly.

He sat down and smiled, "Are you ready for me to unveil dinner, or should we finish our salads?" He hadn't actually had any of it yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:39 pm
Polite? "Um...salads, sure." The female lightly frowned, a hand reaching up to gently rub the back of her neck. All at once...uncomfortable. "You know...I...don't want you to act any differently...then well, any other night." She glanced to the side, looking at the ground opposite of him. Slowly she felt her face warm. "I mean...I want you to be you, all the time. That and, I can barely stand my brother when he's around others because he becomes 'perfect'."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:21 am
Vash nodded, "Ok, I'll try to be a little imperfect." He winked at her with a smile. He tasted the salad, "The salad tastes ok...but I think we're ready for the main dish, what about you?" He was so excited to show offf his cooking...he just hoped it turned out ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:06 am
She deeply sighed. "Thats not what I meant and you know it." the female muttered under her breath, stabbing at the salad infront of her and stuffing it into her mouth before shaking her head. "You were the one who wanted to finish our salads." Another bite, her quick temper raising again. Poor guy hoped being perfect would make her happy, who knew it would have the opposite effect.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:30 am
Vash just looked at her for a long second. Well, maybe being funny was off the menu? He didn't understand what had made her temper flare up. "Oh...well I was just ready to show off...but then with my luck it didn't turn out any good." He didn't want her to get mad at him yet again, buy the food being subpar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Well he did! The female sighed, gently placing her fork down by her salad as she looked at it. She wasn't even hungry anymore, anger filling her stomach. She knew this was a bad idea. She shouldn't have come, just left it at a hypothetical daydream. Now she looked and felt like a complete idiot. "I'm sure its just fine..." She spoke softly, trying to gather up her will to pick up the fork and just stuff the salad down. Throw up later.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 am
Vash opened up the dish and finally showed off his half a day's work. It was a salmon with a lemon sauce on top, he figured that since she looked like a cat she would like to eat fish. He really hoped he was right, this night wasn't going well. "Um..so does it look good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 am
There went finishing the salad he was harping on. Her eyes flicked to the salmon, the smell reaching her delicate nose. The females stomach twisted and writhed, a hand lifting to her lips. "Excuse me." She sharply stood and ran out of the kitchen and down the hallway, fleeing into the closest room to their jointed bathroom.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 am
Vash's eyes widened in alarm. Was it that bad? He sighed and started to pick up all the food. He covered the salmon and took it to the trash, he was defeated. His quest to make her the perfect dinner was over. He set the food on the counter, instead of the trash, and then went to the bathroom door, "Are you ok?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff