12th squad , New OC commenting and profiles Only

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karushi Moriume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:28 pm
AREA IS ONLY FOR NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS , scream
NAMES I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SINCE THEY'RE NOT NEW CHARACTERS OR NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS: stare (i'm not mad , just trying to get the point out.

chracters who already exist by artist or guild member:
NEMU-BY tite kubo
CAPTAIN KUROTSUCHI:tite kubo
LAMENTING PHOENIX:by lamenting phoenix
QUIETRED: by quietred

EXAMPLE OF NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTER : Keiko Chimairu(new)

the other topic that has an identical title will remain up.!!!
feel free to comment on peoples New Original Characters , (comment by quoting them .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:32 pm
Name: Keiko chimairu
division: 12th
seat: 8th
zanpacto name: speeding agility of the explosive fire
zanpacto power: Explosive fire and speed
awakening word: Explode
Appearance: her hair is purple, one side of her hair is short and the other side of her hair is long.
Shikai :
BAnkai (she has 2)
1. Bomb of the innocent dead, (she jumps and touche the ground with her sword, makes the victim think that she missed, then a aftershock that takes the form of fire appears on the ground, then the area around the person explode ( invisable bomb in a way), hurting them severely or sometimes even killing them, then people who that person had killed during their lifetime appear (they are spirits that are solid,not ghost like ) then these victims rip their killer to shreds.(the person somtimes says the same words that their last victim said.
bankai#2
background:
Zanpacto's appearance: the blade is in the form of a corkscrew , and is connected to a square hilt with a handle , the handles' bottom can open , she keeps a detinator inside , hat can only go off when pushed by her finger.
unique object: has a short metal chain that has a small bottle that is attached to the chain. this bottle contains the ashes of her only friend who was killed by the captain , (the last guy who was killed by mayuri for not bringing orihime and uryuu to the 12th division stable, the guy who survived the bomb but died by being exploded frm the inside, they never gave his name, so i call him akito just so i know which one he is)  

Karushi Moriume

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games