Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
That Perpetuates What I Know of Stallions (Journey & Flower)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:39 pm
User Image
The snow was rather deep on the meadow and wading through it was tough going for the little usdia. She picked up her legs as high as possible to carve a path through the crunchy snow. She now regretted leaving the sheltered confines of the forest.

She managed to make her way into the trees and the snow seemed to almost instantly recede. Needless to say walking was far easier now and she picked up her pace. She wasn't sure where she wanted to go. She took in a mouthful of snow and allowed it to melt before swallowing it. To go home, or not to go home? She knew the forest like the bottom of her hoof but if she wasn't careful she could still get lost.

The snow picked up and swirled about her, chilling her to the bone. Winters back home were brutal and the winters away from the palefaces were starting to give them a run for their money. She did not fancy the cold in the least. All she needed was a blinding snow storm and a puma after her. That'd be lovely and in this forest, it could happen.

As she got farther into the forest the trees sheltered her from the brunt of the wind and snow. The squirrel trails were hard to find anymore under the snow but the bear and deer trails were easy as ever. She noticed a a few carefully snapped branches. It seemed two-leggers had been out hunting today. She wondered if Ayashe, the woman she lived with, had been among them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 pm
User ImageJourney decided that getting up and moving seemed to be the best plan of attack. She couldn't lie in the snow forever, potentially freezing her only chance at wreaking a horrible revenge against the stallion that had run out on her.

Sadly, however, her horrible navigational skills had failed yet again, and she was hopelessly lost in a dense forest, where the sky was nearly blotted out by trees and the ground was covered in damp leaves and a few inches of snow littered the ground in random patches.

She stumbled over a log and nearly fell on her face, if she had not caught herself on a low-hanging branch. Now, her shoulder ached, along with the dull ache of her heart in her chest slowly ripping in half.

He wasn't coming.

Moire Frost

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:05 pm
The smaller mare jumped at the noise Journey's stumble had caused and whirled around to try and pinpoint the cause. She was somewhat comforted to see a a pregnant wind mare. She had been expecting something much larger with pointy teeh and a taste for pony meat. She took a step closer toward the mare, the expression on her face seemed to say it all.

"A-Are you all r-r-right M-Miss?" She asked softly, a concerend look on her face. This mare probably wouldn't be a threat so she closed the gap a little, taking a few paces closer. Her deep, baritone voice had a tendancy to be rather soothing when she had a mind. The mare tilted her head slightly to one side.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:08 pm
Journey turned her head towards the noise of the Usdia, hoping against all hope that it was Kiefer coming back to her, but she was almost disappointed to see a little pony, colored oddly like a skunk.

Almost disappointed.

"Almost all right," she said aloud, calling out to the pony in a hoarse voice. "But I am lost and broken. Do you know the way out?"

Well, she had to admit, the lost and broken line was a tad cheesy. But, these were desperate times. Desperate measures must have been called for.

Moire Frost

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:44 am
Flower nodded, her eyes filling with concern. "Y-Yeah, I can l-lead you out. Y-You're l-looking for the meadow I-I assume?" She asked. The mare would address the 'broken' part on their trip out of the forest. Journey didn't even need to voice her emotional state and even though she was an adult and twice her size, her maternal instincts kicked in. "P-Pardon i-if you find t-this too f-forward but might I-I ask w-what's t-troubling you?" She added.

The little usdia had a few guesses and she didn't like any of the scenarios that readilly came to mind.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games