Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Patience is a Virtue (Ever x Journey)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:29 pm
This RP is for Lady Evelyn Nyht's Vidia and Moire Frost's AF Final Quest "Journey".
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Near the Kawani Village by the river.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:34 pm
User Image It had indeed been some time since she wandered away from her mountain home to mingle with the rest of the Soquili society. Both of her girls were running free like the Wind she was mated with and she knew that when the time came, they would return for further instruction on the way of life.

She poked her nose about in the snow covered ground. She wasn't really looking for foods since Evening Night kept her well fed during the scare season. It was merely to be out and about to watch the progress of others.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:40 pm
Journey's face contorted with rage once again. She was not usually an angry mare-- she rarely ever stopped smiling-- but what Kiefer had done was unacceptable, inexcusable, just plain cowardly.

Running out on a mare that was carrying your foals was almost as bad as murder in her book, which it could very well turn out to be. She had stopped trusting her skills as a potential mother when Kiefer had bolted.

Anger had her own children was not allowed. They had done nothing. It was all his fault.

She still lay in the snow, near the stream where he had bolted. Her wings were wrapped around herself in a comforting embrace, trying to squeeze all of the sadness out of herself. But it wasn't working.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 pm
She spotted the mare off in the distance. The stance seemed to be completely wrong. She had never really seen a Wind terribly upset aside from Tawali. Curiosity coursed through her and brought her towards the young gray mare on their own accord.

Now that she had a closer look, this mare was indeed pregnant. But why was she so sad? This should be a joyous experience. She nickered low and kept her tone consoling.
"Is everything all right, young one?"

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:02 pm
Journey lifted her head and offered a sad smile to the mare that had come near to her. She didn't seem threatening, and seemed sincere in her worry. Eh, might as well confide in her.

"Not as close to alright as I would like to be, thank ye," she said kindly, wiping a tear from her cheek with her wing. "Just a bit of stallion trouble is all. Nothing to be worried about. I'll get over it in a jiff."

Lie.

She choked back a sob before covering her face with her wing. "I apologize," she said softly, her dreamy voice wavering slightly. "I don't know where my manners are."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:07 pm
It was the tears that got to the red mare and she immediately stepped forward and brushed a few the other had missed with her darkened muzzle. Even though she was nothing but a stranger, she remembered what it had been like alone with a growing belly.

Her smile was warm and motherly.
"I'm Ever Sacrifice, properly named by my two-legger. And you seem to be expecting a few joys to your life and yet you are sad."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:12 pm
Journey almost backed away from the mare's friendly touch, but thought better of it; she was just trying to help.

"And yet I am sad," she said softly. "But there is nothing that anybody can do about it." She laughed a little to herself, glancing down at her stomach lump with worry.

She looked back up to the mare and hesitated before speaking. "I am AF Final Quest, Journey to everyone but my two-legger and those that want a face full of hoof." She smiled weakly over her own little joke about her name, but it was a distant, sad smile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Her look was apologetic. She really hadn't thought about what her kind action might do to another. How often had she done the same with her own kids though? "It's a pleasure to meet you Journey. It sounds like you could use the words of an old mare that has a few grown fillies of her own and perhaps another's fur to dry your tears."

She looked up into the sky that was the same shade as her own eyes. There was a trace of a lover's smile on her maw as she thought about her mate off somewhere and flying. "Sometimes it's hard to keep a stallion by your side during the most important time of every mare's life."

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces