[Q] Demo's Quests, Could Be A Party ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:32 pm
Demo's Quest

Explain Yourself: ...Well, I've been secretly questing for a while now... And I'm terrible at it, but decided I might as well give it a shot and post one up here. Good luck me and all other quest-driven people!

Table of Contents
1) Goddess of Wishes: Mardea’Xolani*
2) God of Peace: Jabulani'Jabilo*
3) ...no more... I'm not that money-saving...

*These can also be seen in God Questing Area...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:53 pm
Goddess of Wishes

Name: Xolani
Owner: demonstration_evil
God of: Wishes
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Her eyes are completely white, with no pupils or iris. Her mane/tail fluff should be a very light, almost white, purple shade. Her body itself should look like a swirl of clouds, mostly shades of light blue, cyan and white, but feel free to go a little nuts on just how swirley/sparkly her fur looks. Just kinda want an exotic sky feel.
For jewelry she has gold chain necklace with the symbol of a yin-yang in the center, and earrings to match, along with three other gold hoops on each ear.
Her wings, if you could, should seem somewhat more like skeleton butterfly wings... kinda like flying tattoos with no actual connection of the rest of her body? If that makes any sense. Just... butterfly-ey.

Reference Images: I has none. Feel free to go nuts as long as she's exotic-sky-butterfly...ey.
Are you a God newbie?: Yes

demonstration_evil

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:54 pm
God of Peace

Name: Jabulani'Jabilo
Meaning: Be Happy Medicine Man
Domain: Peace
Stage: Adult
Powers:
Think Peace Set minds at ease, bring happiness from inner termoil
Stop Battles Not really a power... but he'll knock people out and move them away from fights...
Become One With Everything ...creates uforia, sorta like a drug...
Eyes: Purple, tinted (think hippy-glasses...)
Mane/tail: Dark green with tan-brown and light-blue streaks
Body: Tan brown
Markings: Vines of light blue flowers woven along his body... think "Flower-Child"
Wings: Blue flower-petals, with the hippy-peace sign on them
Edits: One eye closed... but not in a winking way, more in a "I just woke up" way
Jewelry: Hippy symbol around his neck, silver with a black cord. Tye-dye bandanna around his head
Reference: Think Hippy-Flower-Child...
Personality: Think of Jabulani'Jabilo as a complete and utter hippy pulled straight out of the 60's... he's completely relaxed, all the time, never fights, never yells, and never gets into conflicts, beliving only in "love and peace" ...which can make him a very difficult God to deal with, because he only has one mindset, which is essentially like he is permanently high on something... He really does mean for the best... but again, he's frustrating, because he's almost always off somewhere else, believing in "Make love, not war."
History: -To Come-

Funds: 0/800k  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:10 am
~Reserved~  

demonstration_evil

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items