Kingdom of Tristan: The Search Begins... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iParle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 pm
Terra arrived at the Capital of Tristan. She looked amazed at the architecture. She began to walk her way threw town.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:19 pm
"Aoyaki?" Raan slung his sword over his back as he dropped her to the ground. "Where are we now?" His comrade landed on the ground and stared at the forest behind her. "We're out of Milfya. So right now we'd be going through Wingard." she replied, swinging her katana up and down as she walked. To herself, she murmured. "Terra, where are you?"  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

iParle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:23 pm
Terra looked around as she kept walking, people kept looking at her and her clothes. She glanced at the women around, following their husbands. "Every things so....different, Like a male dominated society.." she said and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:56 pm
They didn't know they were about to be ambushed. Seven men, all bore the mark of Wingard on their left upper-arms, attacked from above and pinned them to the ground.

"Take them captive. They look like bandits from around here." the tallest one, possibly the leader of the pack, ordered his men. "Yes sir." one of them complied, reaching out to tie Raan's wrists first.

He got a kick in the face and a sword in the stomach. "Touch me and die." Raan growled, sword blade facing the rest of the men. "Aoyaki. I'll cover for you. Go get him." The leader stepped back and drew his sword. "What, do you think I am someone you can trifle with, bandit?! Attack them!"

Aoyaki didn't need to be told twice. "Higaku Tenshouga!" she threw her sword at her target: the leader's heart. It hit him and went right through his armor, piercing his heart, then flew back to Aoyaki. She stepped on his head with one foot. "let me get something straight with you before you breathe your last breath. I am no bandit."  

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

iParle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:09 am
Terra stepped into a bar, and all she saw was men at tables and women waitressing. They looked at her with disgust as she sat down at the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 pm
Terra leaned over the counter and asked. "Can I have a part-time job for a few days?" She said and he nodded. She came around and put on some waitressing clothes, which she notice they were spandex tight. She put her hair in a pony tail and stood at the counter, Getting peoples drinks.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:03 am
"Terra, Terra, where can you be?" Aoyaki mumbled as she slept on Raan's chest, hugging her katana like it was a little plushie. Raan stroked her hair and stared out of the window. They were staying at an inn, sharing a room because it was slightly more expensive than what they had expected it to cost.

"Hush." Raan whispered, pulling the blanket over her. "Don't worry, we'll find her, Aki." She snuggled closer and sighed. "Shut up. I know that already." Raan smiled to himself as he watched her sleep. =.="  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:51 pm
Terra was earning money by the customer, she had no idea she was a good bartender.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:38 pm
Xoul rode to Tristan with his Chocobo, it was getting dark and Xoul was half way there in the middle of the desert plains of Tristan. Xoul got down from his Chocobo and made camp under a tropic tree with a water well beside it. Xoul took out his camping bag and laid it inside the tent making fire afterwards outside watching the stars at night.

Xoul: "We're almost there, by tomorrow mid-day we should be in Xordon."

Azure: "Yeah, I wonder why Parle would just run off like that.."

Xoul: "I have no idea, but no matter how stubborn she is, we need to get her back."

Azure: "Yeah you're right.. Let's get some sleep.."

Xoul went in back to the camp while Azure disolved among the shadows. What they didn't know is that they were followed by some shadows, the shadows took spot close to Xoul's camp and waited there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:23 pm
Terra fell asleep in the pubs couch.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:14 am
The next morning Xoul cleared his tent and watered out the fire. He packed all his nomad kit and rode his chocobo riding towards Xordon. He looked far out the lands and it looked clear, no bandits.

"Time to go.."

Xoul continued his way towards Xordon, and the shadows from the distance remained to follow Xoul. Xoul and Azure haven't notice these shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:16 am
Terra woke up the next morning, her neck aching from sleeping on it wrong. "Damn neck." She said. She notice a pouch of gold sitting on her stomach and a note. She quickly opened the note and it read. "You deserve it." she felt the pouch, It was her gold that she brought.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 am
Upon arriving, Xoul and Azure took a stealthy approach entering the village of Xordon. He searched the area for Parle and any suspicious activity around the village. The shadows still remains and follows Xoul around. Azure began to notice the disturbance of the Aria Spirits, but he didnt not care much for it might just be his feelings. Xoul then thought to himself.

"Where can that girl be..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 am
Terra walked out of the bar and walked north 10 meters to find a clothes shop, she went inside and went to go shopping for clothes.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Azasael Leonheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:25 pm
Woah, way too close. Raan couldn't shapeshift into a wolf just yet. There were suspicious town people around; he had to observe Rule 63, Page 9168, Book Volume 7. Blah-de-blah. The fact that Aoyaki was throwing a tantrum kinda irritated him. He figured he could just change into a wolf and grab Aki outta the town. Nah, too risky. He didn't want her to get hurt, even if she was throwing a tantrum. which embarrassed him.

"Look, I'm not your older brother, okay? Quit acting so childlike and shut the hell up, fool." Raan growled when Aoyaki stamped her foot. Townspeople tut-tutted and shook their heads. "Bad older brother, give her what she wants, if she's tired, let her rest." "What kind of older brother torture his sister?" Jeez, he wasn't even related to her in any sort of way like that! Ah well. Time to shut her up. x3  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff