Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Did You Like Roxas Before You Knew He Was Sora's Nobody? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxas
  <3
  </3
  *don't care. gold!*
View Results

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:47 pm
Ah yes, I remember it clearly. The entire time I was so confused at what was going on. I didn't want to play as Roxas. I didn't even know who Roxas was. But in Roxas' final scene in Twilight Town, when he was facing the sleeping Sora and said "You're lucky. It looks like my summer vacation is ...over," I knew I liked Roxas way more than Sora. Roxas is the tragic hero, and for Sora to steal his identity is just inhumane. I love Roxas. And every time I see that scene, I get really depressed. Hell, the first time I even cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 am
I remember when the rumors were roxas was an older sora. o.O Anyone else remember those days?  

king death death

king death death

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:06 am
complex_ity_
xiUchihax
I liked Roxas even more when I found out he was Sora's nobody. heart heart heart

This reminds me.
Did you know that Roxas's voice in english is Jesse McCartney's(sp?) voice? eek
Weird huh? Totally forgot about that guy.

Anyway Roxas is cool. 3nodding

I know, I was so surprised seeing that name again. He was a popular singer...when was it, when I was in Grade 2? razz

aww yes I remeber some of the preteen girls faces turning red when I told them who roxas's voice was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:59 pm
This is a very interesting roleplay I found. What if Roxas hadn't been absorbed into Sora, but just the opposite had happened?

K I N G D O M H E A R T S ----- another side, another story  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:36 pm
I'll be honest, I didn't like Roxas. He was good intention, no execution. The development of his personality was lax, he seemed more worried about himself than his friends, one of Sora's main traits being friendship, and the whole Twilight Town scenario was drawn out and predictable, mundane at best. The Axel battles, especially the last one, were the only hi-light to the start of the game. I only liked Roxas when he pulled out Oathkeeper and Oblivion and faced off with Axel, and only then because of his moves list.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:33 pm
When I first started Kingdom Hearts II, honestly, I was impatient when it came to playing as Roxas, especially since the game play in the beginning is very slow and what I call "mini-game heavy." I kept thinking, "When can I play as Sora?! When does the real story continue?" You have no idea how ecstatic I was when Sora finally awoke.

The character Roxas himself is awesome; it's just that the only chance you can really play as Roxas didn't justify what he was really capable of, except for the tiny part where you fight Axel with two Keyblades. And, he's the cute Blond Kid (*laughs*). The ending of the game (*tears*) was just so sweet, with the "Sanctuary ~After the Battle~" song in the background...

Overall, I like Roxas (he's actually the character theme of my own Anime forum, but that's a different story), and discovering that he was Sora's other half made him the more interesting. I hope to see a side game featuring Roxas soon (yes, the rumors, I heard ;p). ^-^;;  

dark11krad

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:36 pm
dark11krad
I hope to see a side game featuring Roxas soon (yes, the rumors, I heard ;p). ^-^;;

But they're not rumours anymore! It's true, 358/2 Days for the DS will feature Roxas during his time in Organization XIII! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:21 pm
Rofl Yes.

But at first in the beginning of KH2, I was like:
WHERE'S SORA?!?

Then when I saw Roxas, he kind of reminded me of a friend of mine, so I kinda liked Roxas from the start of KH2. When he left I thought that scene was so sad!! crying

*cough* Yeah..... so, now I'm an addicted fangirl of roxas... q:

supersodaberry

dark11krad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:29 pm
@complex: Yes, I was hinting at it. *laughs* I read a lot about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games. Ha ha.

Anyways, to say on topic:
I have a Roxas plushie on my bed, which I think implies that I still like him as a character (total understatement, right?). *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:00 pm
dark11krad
I have a Roxas plushie on my bed, which I think implies that I still like him as a character (total understatement, right?). *laughs*

I'd like so much to own some Kingdom Hearts paraphenalia, but all I can find in my local Sakura Media are action figures - and I don't want to pay $30+ for a figurine of Roxas that is realistic, yes, but not...cute.

I'm going to have to go to night market in the summer, get some made-in-China stuff.  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Aikaterine Aingeal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:18 pm
(We stand in awe before that, which can not be seen.)
I honestly thought, in the beginning he was Sora's brother or something really closely related to Sora-just the way he moved and said things-it sounded so much like Sora, who wouldn't have made the connection...?
Anyway! Roxas is absolutely adorable and awesome in every freakin way! *drools* I would SO join a Roxas fan club anyday...
Sorry. I'm off topic. Really, I liked his character in the beginning, and was excited to play Sora, but when I saw the scene where the tear runs down Sora's cheek I realized how awesome Roxas is! And when I was play Sora after that I wanted to play Roxas, but it was still awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:27 pm
Tears of crimson love
Sorry. I'm off topic. Really, I liked his character in the beginning, and was excited to play Sora, but when I saw the scene where the tear runs down Sora's cheek I realized how awesome Roxas is! And when I was play Sora after that I wanted to play Roxas, but it was still awesome.

There's no 'on-topic' or 'off-topic' for this thread, so don't worry. smile

But I'll introduce another topic anyways: do you like Twilight Town Roxas or Organization XIII Roxas better?  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:30 pm
In terms of coolness, of course the Roxas of Organization XIII is soooo much better.

But in my opinion Twilight Town Roxas has a sort of vulnerability that just makes him lovable. It's that side of him that I could connect with Sora; whereas if I ever met OXIII Roxas I would drool, but then back away in fear. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:08 pm
(We stand in awe before that, which can not be seen.)
I liked Organization Roxas better in terms of a more stoic and intelligent side of himself. But he seemed so much more miserable...

Twilight Town Roxas had more emotion-he was more attatched to his world. But he still held that sotic personality.... Twilight Town Roxas was totally more fit for an "adorabler" role. ^.^  

Aikaterine Aingeal

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:47 pm
Well,from the beginning I knew because I started playing KH2 ate,and spoilers where everywhere.I think I would have liked Roxas more knowing he wasn't Sora's nobody  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff