How many pets have you had leave you?
  2-5
  6+
  My pets live forever...
View Results

ErthGrl9870

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:06 am
My cat is gone.... dead.... she was only 18 months old.... crying crying It's so depressing... and right before Christmas too.... I hope she has a nice afterlife... one filled with no pain, and lots of treats.... crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:26 am
Aw. I'm sorry. I just lost my cat too. He was going to be 3 years old soon but some jerk was speeding down my street and hit him. It broke my heart. crying  

Snow White Jinx

kagome_elric

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:28 am
I'm so sorry. I know how you feel, one of my rats died just yesterday. I don't remember how many pets I've had die. I've had a lot of pets! But it always hurts when you loose one. Again, I'm really sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:45 am
I love and hate rats. I love them because they make awsome pets but I hate them because they die too soon. All mine would get tumors at about 3 years old cry I havn't had any in a few years because it was so heartbreaking.  

Snow White Jinx

Extra Espresso

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:40 pm
I'm so sorry. But you're not alone. I just lost my new baby hermit crab, pepper, yesterday actually. She just sort of stiffened up, and a few days afterward, the smell kicked in. But I know she's in a better place now. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:52 pm
Sorry to hear about you pet. It's always hard when a pet passes away b/c they become a part of the family.  

NoLaPuppyLove

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff