[PRP] A Meeting of Sorts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:43 am
User Image

It was winter. That much was obvious. Shaking the small white flakes of ice out of her mane, Nina gave a small snort which was shortly accompanied by a stomp of her hindfoot to show her discomfort. It was her first experience of winter and the dappled mare had had a hard time finding an adequate shelter to protect herself from the cold. Thankfully however, she had on her winter coat and it gave her some protection against the chill of winter. For that at least, Nina was thankful.

Pawing at the snow covered ground, Nina began to look for signs of edible vegetation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:55 am
User Image

Now that winter had settled upon the land, the dark mare made less and less effort to leave her grove nestled within the depths of the forest. The snow barely reached there as the tangle of tree limbs sheltered it from the outside world.

But today. Today was different. She felt the urge to get out. Not to mention the call of hunger rang deafeningly in her ears. And so she quietly made her way out of the trees. Winding her way around trees and along paths. Many of which had long since been forgotten by others. But not by her.

As she reached the end of the trees, Firefly peeked out. Dark red eyes scanning the area in front of her.

What was this? Something familiar had caught her eye.

A dappled mare not too far off. It must of been Dafina, she was the only mare that Firefly knew to have this coloration. Trotting out from the cover of the trees, she gave a happy nicker. Flicking her long tail back and forth. It was always so lonely without her children around.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:23 am
Hearing the nicker, Nina lifted her head only to spy another mare in the distance. That is odd...thought the dappled mare to herself as she returned a polite nicker in response. She did not think that she would have found another soquili this far out of the forest. And, was the nicker that the other had given a nicker of familiarity? Nina wasn't sure, but the nicker did sound like it. But then again, Nina had never really interacted with any other soquili before apart from her family. Perhaps the other wanted to make friends? In that case, Nina should be on her best behaviour! It wouldn't do for her to make a bad impression on a potential friend.

Tossing her mane one last time to rid it of snowflakes, Nina quite happily made her way towards the other in little in what could have been a mixture of trotting and prancing. She was after all, still quite young at heart...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:37 am
Firefly came to a short stop as the mare trotted towards her. On further inspection, this mare suddenly didn't look like Dafina at all. How....puzzling.

Turning her head slightly, her dark red eyes settled onto the young mare. A small frown turning the corners of her mouth downwards for a mere moment before it faded into a light smile. A small bit of disappointment shined in her eyes. "Oh...hello." An embarrassed looked washed over her face as her head lowered just a bit. "I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else.."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:55 am
"I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else.."

Upon hearing those words, Nina came to a halt and smiled sheepishly. The other mare had thought that she was someone else but sha had thought that the mare had wanted some company on this cold winter's day. Oh dear, this was indeed awkward!

Shaking off what little snowflakes that had remained in her mane, Nina then eyed the other mare. "Oh...," was all that the young mare said before realising how difficult it might be for the other. Clearing her throat slightly, Nina then asked politely of whom did she remind the other of and perhaps if she saw the other, she could convey what message that the old mare had wanted to give.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 pm
The dark mare frowned lightly. Apparently this mare had thought something else as well and seemed a little dissapointed. It wasn't Firefly's intention at all.

An even deeper frown soon appeared on her maw as her dark red eyes cast a glance to the ground. Her long, two toned tail giving an almost defeated flick. "My daughter, Dafina. She was...she was taken from me some time ago. I had only hoped..." Firefly stopped. The memories of that day still fresh in her mind as she let out a fluttering sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trouble you. Guess it was just a mothers hope."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces