[PRP]No complex at all (Celeste and Flurian) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 am
User Image

Celeste was flying arround. The weather was cold, but she heard it was sometimes good for the skin. She didn't walked because it was autumn and with the trees arround there were leaves everywhere on the ground. She didn't want her beautiful hair and tail to be dirted by it.

Soon she arrived near the river, there was a little place without leaves arround, so she decided to put hoof on the ground to drink a little and to look her reflect in the water. She really was narcissistic, too proud of herself, it was why she didn't become close to anyone, she wanted someone to be as "perfect" as her. The only one who got her respect was Starla for the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:12 am
Flurian looked at the river with a bit of anxiety.. Snow had fallen twice now, but each time melted away.. But the water still had to be hellishly cold. He had changed to his smaller size for safety and comfort, but right now getting a drink out of what had to be ice cool water seemed a rather formidable task.

Sighing he flit down and stuck just the tip of his nose in the water. Coming out sputtering not long later as some of it had gone up his nose. Bah! Pain in the butt water. At least he had gotten his drink. During that rambling the other mare had landed not ten feet away. Kicking off from the ground, Flurian flit over to her, buzzing about her so as to not fall. Gotta keep moving… “Hello there… I’m Flurian.. You are?” He’d not made any friends yet.. It’d be interesting.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:21 am
Celeste drunk a little of water, it was really cold actually.
Then she heard a voice, searching where it come from she saw a pink stallion. She stared at him before saying a word, like she always did. She wanted t judged his appearance before to know if it was worth spending time or not. She really was not nice.
So she looked with attention at the stallion, he was smaller than her, a flutter soquili apparently, she knew this kind of soquili already. Not bad she thought, so she decided to reply.

"I'm Celeste, nice to meet you Flurian"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:44 am
Flur waited patiently for the mare to reply…
Quite strange really how long it took her to say anything. He’d not met anybody in the Soquili lands that were unfriendly except for well, Kalonas, but they weren’t friendly to anybody. Probably not even their own mother. Grinning at the idea he fluttered a bit closer to her and blinked. “It took you awhile to greet me.. Are you having trouble hearing me?” Sometime people didn’t understand him because he was speaking too quickly. Flitting around all the time had a few disadvantages yanno…

“Celeste is a lovely name.. Do I get to call you Cel?”

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:55 am
She had a little grin on her lips, did he though she didn't heard really. Well she didn't really care.

"No i did heard you, i just looked at you before i know if i would reply or not."

She really was frank and sort of rude, but she would not change now. She thought maybe he would run off when he saw she was not really sociable actually. But it was only at first, if someone took the time to know her and if she appreciated him she could be really nice and gentle.

"Hum thank you, but for the moment we just meet i would prefer you call me Celeste if you don't mind".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 am
Flurian tried to smile back at her, but it wasn’t easy.. He was having to have to stay still.

One thing he admitted to was the attention span of a gnat.. Moving around was best for him.

Flurian’s personality annoyed some and endeared him to others. He was honest with people.. An example would be if Celeste hadn’t been a pretty name to him.. He’dve said so. Honesty was a good policy and all that jazz though. Few held it against him. This Celeste was a bit on the strange side to him.

“Well, I do mind, yanno.. But I suppose since it’s your name I’ll stick with plain old Celeste.. Feel free to call me Flur.”

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 am
"Well it's good, then nice to meet you Flurian. I'm sorry but i'm someone really frank, if you are scared you can still leave i will not mind."

She stared at him, she wanted to make friends but she actually didn't have the manner to do. Maybe this stallion would do has the others and left without a word. But one point for him she like how he looked, she was sort of interrested about him, which was really rare.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:39 pm
Well.. at least she thought it was nice to meet him. This Celeste seemed the type that would tell another that she did not like them and mean it. Shaking his head back and forth.. Why would he just leave? That's give her a reason to dislike him.

Her dark hair looked like it'd be incredibly comfortable to nest in, and usually Flur just did as he pleased but she might not take that kindly to have him in it. Looking for somewhere to perch on, Flur found a branch not that much lower than her. She'd get to look down to see him. Surely she, as a winged mare, knew that constantly flying about could get old.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:48 pm
Celeste was sort of surprise, the stallion didn't leave he stayed. The first one who was not afraid of her rudeness. She gave him a friendly smile because she was happy. She saw him searching for a branch apparently and he perched on.

"So Flurian, question, you're a flutter right ? Your wings are not big, can you fly with it ?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:57 pm
Settling carefully, the flower wings folded up almost like an accordian as he got more comfortable. Well, really the wings were back in the bud shape they had been born with. It was about the only way he knew of to keep from getting cold in this nasty weather. She did not think his wings were big enough? Kind of a slap to his male pride.

Instead of getting mad he simply chuckled and waved his flower buds carefully, "Yes I can fly with them.. They do get me all over the place quite nicely."

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:23 am
The mare still looked at the wings really interrested. She didn't thought such small wings could carry a stallion in the air. She knew some flutter soquili, and the had bigger wings.
"It's good then. I like flying, it's such a good feeling. They are beautiful by the way, such nice colors."
she was speaking about the stallion's wings, and it was really what was in her mind.
"Remind me a flower. I love flower."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:55 pm
Flurian felt the desire to wiggle his wings about as if to get more attention, but with a bit of control he held still and simply put a lazy smile on his face. Wing size didn't really matter. Technically he was a half-flutter from his mamma, but it had passed on to him.
"Yes.. I do not go very high by your standards, but when one is the size of a flower for the most part.. it is easy to be comfortably twenty feet high."
Would she understand that? They probably flew the same height.. she just was bigger.
"Both of my parents love flowers.. I guess it's in my blood.. Peonies and Bird of Paradise flowers."

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Celeste smiled. Tweety feet high was a good things, but she actually flew higher. She didn't said it loudly. For the first time she seemed to care to not hurt someone by being frank.
"You parent seemed interresting too. What they look like ? The must be colorful to give you this fur color."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:07 pm
For him that was quite a daring feat and the stallion beamed at the idea. While she might not think much of it.. Flur did and that was all that really matter. “My dad’s all orangey and red.. And mom’s all pink. I guess I just got a mix of them both.” It was hard for the stallion to describe them.. Really wasn’t his sort of deal.

“what about you? Any family?”

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:03 am
Celeste listenned to the stalion putting her head on the right side and on the left one. What a strange description, but it seemed lovely.
"I have a sister, but we were separated long ago, i don't know where she can be. My parents are already dead for long".

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff