Falnith Castle: Couldn't Sleep.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:29 pm
It was 3am in the morning, everyone was asleep except for Xoul. It was cold since winter has arrived. Xoul took a walk around the castle guard post above, watching the stars at night. He looked into the distance where he could see the Miflya forest, but barely seeing it due to the cold mist and darkness of night. Xoul moved his right hand towards his forehead and closed his eyes, sighing.

"It's been a rough day.. so much to do, so little time.."

A small shadow came out of his body, it was his companion, his demon friend. Azure is his name. Azure took a form of a small demon spirit and looked up at Xoul.

"Why so gloomy Xoul? A war is about to start you know.."

Xoul looked down at Azure releasing his hand from his forehead

"Just tired I guess, it's been one hell of a day.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Terra awoke up in the middle of the night, guessing by the moons position, it was 3am. She walked out of her room. "God damn where the hell is the bathroom." she asked herself and wandered around the hallway.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:57 pm
After Xoul's conversation with Azure, he continued walking down towards the Knights Dorm through the Hallway when he bumped into a girl. Xoul looked into the girls face and found out it was Terra, which Xoul calls her Parle. Azure by his side looked up on Terra and waved.

Xoul: "Parle? What are you doing this late at night?"

Azure: "Yes, aren't you tired from today's Brigade Exercise?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:51 pm
Terra looked at Azure and waved. She turned her eyes to Xoul and said. "I'm trying to find the stupid bathroom in this place." She said.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:55 pm
Xoul smiled at Parle and pointed towards the west direction.

"Oh yeah you're new, I forgot about that haha.. Anyway the toilet is that way, I'm headed that way as well. My dorm is nearby there."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:13 pm
Terra nodded. "Thanks a bundle." she said and went walking in the direction he pointed to. After she got done with her business, she went back to her room and took out a weird looking blade from a secret compartment in her desk and held it up in the moon light, the light reflecting off the blade, She shut the compartment and stood up, putting on a tan hoodie with black pants. She carefully opened the door and shut it too. She quietly tip-toed outside out into the Exercise Yard. She started practicing with it.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:52 pm
After walking Parle to the restroom, Xoul continues his way towards his dorm and walked in the room. He took of his armor and placed it on his armor bearer. He then walked to his bed and rested, while Azure disappeared into the shadows.

"Hmm.. still can't sleep.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Terra continues practicing with her sword, she stops a bit and looks around. "Better be asleep." she muttered and she looked at the blade and ice started forming around it.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 pm
Xoul still couldn't sleep after that long walk, he struggles to find the right position, but he just couldn't get it right. He took his pillow, laid in a down position and covered the back of his head with the pillow, closing his eyes.

"Arghh.. Can't sleep.."

After a few moments, Xoul felt a weird feeling. He removed the pillow from his head and got up to feel it more. He concentrated and felt strange aura coming from the Trainning Field. He knew that someone was performing an aura skill of some sort. Xoul got out of bed and took his sword with him, he called Azure out and silently walked towards the Trainning Ground.

Xoul: "What do you think it is Azure?"

Azure: "I don't know, but the Aura feels awfully strong"

Xoul: "Yeah, it like nothing i've ever felt before.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:12 pm
Terra watched the ice grow onto her sword, emotionless and the sword was transformed into a ice sword (the frostbite sword). She examined it as it glowed a light ice blue.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:27 pm
Xoul finally reaches the trainning ground and gripped the hilt of his sword preparing to defend himself. He looked out the window slowly, being careful not to attract attention of this Aura Skill user. Xoul then saw Parle holding some kind of ice sword, more like an icicle with a shape of a sword. Azure jumped onto Xoul's shoulder and watched Parle as well.

Xoul: "What is it Azure? It looks like an ice stick"

Azure: "That's not an ice stick Xoul, it's a frostbite sword"

Xoul: "A frostbite sword?"

Azure: "Yeah, i'm not so sure about the details on that sword, but one thing is for sure, people who weild frostbite sword's are not to be tampered with.."

Xoul: "Ahh I see..."

Xoul started to loose balance from carrying Azure on his shoulder and fell onto the floor making quite the sound.

Xoul: "I think we're busted Azure.."

Azure: "You think? *sarcasm* "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:35 pm
Terra heard the nose and immediately threw the sword like a boomerang at the noise. Pissed at the same time.  

iParle
Vice Captain

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:40 pm
Sensing something was about to hit Xoul and his friend Azure, he quickly took out his katana and blocked it away from them. Xoul took his sword sheath and places the katana back to its place while standing up.

Xoul: "Wow.. was a close one there, haha we didn't mean to scare you Parle"

Xoul moves his right hand onto the back of his head scratching and panicing in the same time, whispering at Azure.

Xoul: "We are so dead.."

Azure: "No, you are, see ya!"

Azure formed back into a shadow and re-joined Xoul.

Xoul: "Huh? What? Hey!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:07 am
"Let's see...I've got Costmary, Chives and Arctium lappa..." Evangeline murmured to herself as she ticked the list of herbs in front of her.

"Darn it" she cursed "I'm missing Astragalus mongholicus...didn't I pick some in the field just now? Must have missed it…how careless can you get?" Evangeline chided herself as she went out of her room.

Passing by a window, she stopped and turned towards it and looked down at the training field.
"Hmm...I've never seen her before. She must be new here" Evangeline thought to herself as she looked at the girl, practicing.

“Ahh…a frostbite sword. It’s been quite a while since I saw one of those. Lovely” she murmured to herself as she hurried down to the training field, afraid that the herb would get destroyed.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:48 am
Xoul walked over the Frostbite sword, he picked it up with his right hand and carried it towards Parle, then handing it over to her gently. He then smiled and explained to her why he was there.

"Sorry about sneaking up on you like that Parle, I never felt this Aura before so it got me curious haha"

After explaining what happened, Xoul saw a girl running over to them. It was Evangeline, she was headed towards them. Xoul looked over to her and waved his hand, thinking to himself.

"I can't believe people are actually still awake at this time of night.. and to think I was a late night person.. haha.."  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff