Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many do you own?
  4+
View Results

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:48 am
I own: Atelier Iris 1,2,3 ...and sadly thats it. I hope to try Ar Tonelico!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:03 pm
Ditto. Atelier Iris 1, 2 and 3 here as well. WELL. Technically I have 4, with a certain copy I got today... >.>  

Tuvis Valentine
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:10 pm
I own all of the Atelier Iris series and Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia.
I will definitely buy any other GUST games that are released in the U.S. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:16 am
Tuvis Valentine
Ditto. Atelier Iris 1, 2 and 3 here as well. WELL. Technically I have 4, with a certain copy I got today... >.>

Ah, i saw what you were talking about. that stinks.  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:19 am
Palsa-San
I own all of the Atelier Iris series and Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia.
I will definitely buy any other GUST games that are released in the U.S. ^_^

yes, ME TOO! mrgreen I can't wait for Mana Khemia  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:46 pm
I'm definitely going to pre-order it when it comes out. ^_^  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:29 pm
User Image
Oh yeah! Me too! Luckily it isn't far off! It will keep me busy until i wait for eternal sonata ps3 version and...final fantasy XIIIUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:53 pm
MizuruTakagi
User Image
Oh yeah! Me too! Luckily it isn't far off! It will keep me busy until i wait for eternal sonata ps3 version and...final fantasy XIIIUser Image

Sorry for going OT. There will be an Eternal Sonata PS3 version?  

Tuvis Valentine
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:09 pm
Tuvis Valentine
MizuruTakagi
User Image

Sorry for going OT. There will be an Eternal Sonata PS3 version?

It is confirmed in Japan. I'm not sure if it'll reach shores here though. I would love the company forever (and forgive them) if they do decide to bring the alternative format here. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:16 pm
I have (or played since the games are technically my sister's) Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3. I also have Ar Tonelico. I'm awaiting for Mana Khemia, but I might wait even longer since I want to save up funds for future plans (unless a very, very nice preorder item comes around).  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
Asashikka
I have (or played since the games are technically my sister's) Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3. I also have Ar Tonelico. I'm awaiting for Mana Khemia, but I might wait even longer since I want to save up funds for future plans (unless a very, very nice preorder item comes around).

Be warned, when Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia came out, it was taken off the shelves three months later, and came back at around $80 to $90 and ^up^.
The same goes for most games made by GUST.

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:11 am
Palsa-San
Asashikka

Be warned, when Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia came out, it was taken off the shelves three months later, and came back at around $80 to $90 and ^up^.

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.

Wow... o__o

That means when I first got it, I practically got it in its cheapest price setting rather than later. Other games may get their prices knocked up soon, but I still see them around (at least the Atelier Iris games).  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:31 pm
Asashikka
Palsa-San
Asashikka

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.

Wow... o__o

That means when I first got it, I practically got it in its cheapest price setting rather than later. Other games may get their prices knocked up soon, but I still see them around (at least the Atelier Iris games).

I remember pre-ordering Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia on GameStops website.
A couple of months later, the only Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia they had, was used.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I own Ar Tonelico and intend to get # 2!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark General Rizen

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Palsa-San
Asashikka
Palsa-San
Asashikka

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.

Wow... o__o

I remember pre-ordering Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia on GameStops website.
A couple of months later, the only Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia they had, was used.
User Image

this is why i can't get Ar Tonelico. I'm not crazy enough to buy a game at that price unless it was Eternal Sonata. I'd buy that at 200 dollars easily. My dad would have a fit though...a huge one.User Image

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff