Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:27 pm
User Image
Tori just giggled at her newly adult son as they went for a walk together. now that her and Kainen's sons and daughter where adults there wasnt much else to do but let them go about on their own but it seemed her son made it a point to stick with his mother and grandfather whenever possible. it made her happy her son stuck around even though he still now wandered on his own, which she wanted to be out and experance things. giving her son a nuzzle she grinned at him. " where has the time gone by Khirsah? your all grown and it only seems like yesterday you where a colt!"
User Image
Khirsah gave a embarssed groan as his mother nuzzled him and spoke of how he was now an adult. " come on mother you know im too old for nuzzles!!" he was feisty and prideful much like his father but also that pride came frm his prideful grandfather Dyami. giving a loud sigh, he then couldnt help but chuckle at him mother who gave a pout at him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:06 pm
User Image

Frosta walks down the mountains with her daughter and new grandson. Frosta watches Montego bounds in the snow with his wings flapping and she chuckles softly before she glances at Izzie whom looks hapy with her three children. "Isabella.." Frosta gently says as she reaches to the bottom of the mountain. "Is Montego giving you some problems?" She looks amused as she watches her youngest daughter.

The older mare is positively on the cloud nine when she first met her youngest daughter's children and got to know them. She knows that Montego is going to give his parents more trouble than Icefall and Dorieann while Icefall is the less bright one but probably the cutest one of the batch and Dorieann firmly claimed a role of papa's girl. They are very lively children and Frosta feels really blessed to be their grandmother.

User Image

Isabella was being running ragged by her children because they seem to want to explore the entire world and causing the mother to rip her hair out silently behind the adventurous trio. But she wouldn't exchange her children for anything in the world and a smile spreads on her face when she walks down the mountains with Montego and her mother. "Montego.. don't go too far now! I need to keep an eye on you!" She calls out to her son before she grins at her mother.

"Oh mama...Monty just reminds me so much about Dharmesh and perhaps Dharmesh's father." Izzie laughs as she flicks her tail before she watches Montego run down the mountain in leaping bounds with his wings flapping. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she just follows her mother and her own son absent-mindly. She have been so exhausted since the foals came out.

User Image

Montego immediately sprinted out of the cavern that Frosta claimed as her own home because he wanted to explore more but his mama made him come over to visit Frosta. Now everybody is in agreement that they will go for a walk and this winged colt is very thrilled to hear that he is going to get opportunity to explore more and perhaps find more bugs. But the snow was unbelievably deep so he had to leap high in bounding gait while flapping his wings which makes things considerably easier. "Bugs!! bugs!!" He chanted as he darts down the mountains, not knowing that he is going to meet his cousin.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:26 pm
Tori raised a brow as she heard someone chating bugs. wondering what that could be she eyed her son Khirsah. " you hear that?" she whated to knwo f he was hearign the chating also that seemed to be comign closer.

Khirsah stared at his mom and his jaw dropped. " you hear it too then?" he then searched around to see who the hell was chating 'BUGS BUGS BUGS'. snorting he then ran into a colt, bounding about, and doign the chating. " hey watch it and you the one chating arent ya." starign down at teh colt, he wondered who he was.

Tori shook her head adn quickly nipped at him with a snort. " be nice Khirsah, he only a little colt." smiling at the colt, she heard the hoof steps of most likey his parents or gardians coming sortly behind.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:46 am
Montego stares at Khirash with mild annoyance because he felt like the older stallion belittled him and he narrows his eyes to slits. "No.. YOU watch it! And listen to your mother. She knows how to treat the foals." He smugly says as he moves backward to the protection of his mother and grandmother while staring at his cousin balefully, not knowing that he is staring at his cousin.

Isabella lets her son sandwich himself between her and her mother with a slight amusement before she glances up to see Tori and Khirash. "Hello there, I am sorry about my son.. he tends to want to be wild and free like his father.."

"I AM wild and free!" Montego exclaims in defiant manner

"Of course you are, dear" Isabella soothingly says as she tugs lightly at Montego's mane. "Now behave before I let him kick you." She grins playfully as she looks at Khirash. "You look familiar somehow.." She murmurs gently before she looks at Tori. "I am Isabella, this boy is my son Montego. I will let my mama introduce herself." She grins.

Frosta just simply watched the scene unfold in front of her eyes with amusement. She just quirked her eyebrow at Khirash. "Its not polite to be brash with foals you do not know. The parents of strange foal probably will be dangerous." She grins crookedly at Khirash before she sighs at Montego gently. "Montego.. can you please be nice? I think this is your cousin" She murmurs under her breath so only Montego could hear her. "I am Frosta." She smiles at Tori and Khirash as she hears her daughter introduce herself and her son.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:43 pm
Khirsah would have snapped again rudly at Montego if his mother and apparently the colts mother and grandmother hadn't taken to quickly scolding him worse than the colt. grunting and flicking his ears back he looked away. "yeah i know." he then glanced over at Izzie. " i get told i look like my father Kainen by my mom and grandfather. though i have alot more blue on my coat and my mane, and tail has purple." shifting his hoofs, he did like attention but never attention like this and so he nervesly ruffled his wings.

Tori chuckled and gave one last n** at her son. " sorry about that my son is a bit of a fiesty one. he gets it more from his father than anyone in the family." she chuckled again as she watched her son be all nerves and nipped at by him over her comment. " my name is Tori, and its a pleasure to meet you all."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:18 pm
Montego ruffles his wings up in defiant manner toward Khirash before he narrows his eyes, knowing that the grown stallion can't get to him when he is still safe between his mother and grandmother. He looks smug as he smirks at the stallion before he looks at Tori. "Fiesty?" He echoes the work curiously before he suddenly loses interest in what is going on in front of him so he just slips away from the adults to look for bugs.

Isabella's eyes lit up with recognization as she stares at Khirash. "Mama was telling me about Undesdala's children and apparently Kanien is one of them. So you are mated to Kanien and Khirash is Montego's cousin." She muses as she grins before she glances down to see that the spot where Montego used to be is empty. "Montego!" Her voice rose an octave as she suddenly spun around, almost knocking her own son over. "Montego!! you know better than to give me an heart attack! Are you ok, sweetie?" She frets over her son as she nuzzles him all over to make sure she didn't injure him in any manner.

Frosta's face brightened up as she realized that she just met more of her bloodline just right now. "Tori... and Khirash." She says happily as she just stayed put, not wanting to push them farther like Undesdala shoved his parents and second batch of siblings away. "Khirash.. I am your great-grandmother, Kanien is my grandson and your grandfather is my son." She beams at them in pride, happy to see that the blue still lives on along with snowflakes but she is slightly disappointed that there is none on her great-grandson but she still think he is handsome regardless.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:29 pm
Khirsah wrinkled his nose at montego as he noticed how smug he was being jsut because he was in the safty of his mother and grandmother. his eyes twitched as he heared frosta and Isabella say they all where related. his eyes grew wide and gave a blank stare at them both. " your not joking with me are you?" he was shocked at this news but not all that surpised since he never heard about his fathers side of the family while he knew everything about his mothers. but he snickered over how isabella was all fretting over montego like his own mother use to do to him. " hey can you explain why my dad has wings while you dont since my dad is your grandson. its just makes me courious since nether of you have wings and yet it seems my dad had to get his wings some how."

" well it seems kainen forgot to ever mention he had a big family and honestly i never bugged him about the subject since he doesnt liek to talk about certain things." Tori was all embaresssed and even her cheeks where all red. " i am happy though to finaly meet some of his family members though." she glanced over at her grown son to make sure he was behaving himself as he was too much liek his father kainen for his own good.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:58 pm
Montego stares at his cousin after Izzie whispered to him that Khirash is his cousin indreclously before he began to snicker. He shakes his head as he stays between Frosta and Izzie while snickering his head off. There is no way Khirash is related to him, he doesn't even look like his family at all! "You are not my cousin." He looks at his cousin smugly before he shrugs lightly. "I got mine from my grandpa.. so your da got yours from him as well and you got it from your da whom got from grandpa. Or is this too complicated for you?" He snickers once again.

Frosta nudges her grandson in light warning after she heard what he said. "Be nice to your cousin, Montego or no treats for you tonight." She murmurs gently to her grandson then she looks at Tori with a slight smile on her face. There is almost sadness in her eyes because she was deprived from seeing most of her bloodline. "I don't blame Kanien one bit.. he never met me before.. only his sisters Kimi and Sgina met me and Isabella. I bet he is one very handsome stallion." She smiles at Tori. "Tell me all about him, please? I would love to hear about my grandson."

Isabella just simply stares at her son in stunned disbelief before she leans in quietly to scold her son for being a smartass toward his cousin. She gives her son a warning n** at his flank before she lifts her head up with a pleasant yet apologetic smile on her face. "He gets his wild side from his father and grandfather on the father's side." The dark teal mare quietly explains, knowing that Montego is going to be the one that will give her heart attack when he grows up.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:22 pm
Khirsah ruffles his wings with ears flicked back. he was very prideful and did not tolerate being insulted as thats how his father raised him to be like. wrinkling his nose he knew he better keep his mouth shut or he might land himself into big trouble for being mouthy to a foal who just insulted him. snorting he just shrugged at Isabella. " whatever."

Tori knew her son by now wanted to be a smartass right back to his little cousin but knew better than to do so when she was there. she gave a small smile in return to Frosta though she could tell she was sad over something. " ofcourse i will tell you about him. its a shame he has never met you. i havent a clue if he even knows his own parents or siblings since he never speaks of them and only has told me someone by the name Rahu was how he followed around as a colt. " she went silent for a moment and blushed slight. " ofcourse he a handsome stallion though he a bit tempermental at times. i call him grumpy when he is and khirsah here has his simular personality. Kainen is mostly white with dark and light blue markings so you can say he my complete opposite. im sorry i cant tell you anything more about him, i guess you can say he likes to keep personal stuff to himself."

Khirsah pawed at the ground as his mother talked about his father. even his father never told her anything other than what his own mother already knew.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:01 pm
Montego just merely keeps snickering his head off even though he got scolded by both of his grandmother and mother. "Whatever? Thats all you can come up with, bud? Come on.. hit me with your best shot.. that is if you can hit." He puffs his chest up in arrogance before he squirms out and stood defiantly in front of the large winged stallion without any fear in his face and body. He suddenly darts away when his mother tried to pull him back in. "I will be right back ma!!" He shouts over his shoulder with a spirited laugh.

Frosta just merely smiles at Tori and listened to the mare trying to explain about Kanien. "Rahu uh?" She looks amused as she shakes her head. "Well I kinda knew about the Rahu thing but Kanien eh? I couldn't say I am surprised.. a foal is very impressionable.." She tossed her head over to Montego whom just fled from the couple. She could see that her daughter is torn between going after her son or staying to get to know Tori more. "Don't fret, my dear." She turns her head toward Isabella with a reassuring grin. "Montego is very smart.. he won't do anything stupid." She watches her fretting daughter for while. "But if you want to go after him.. do what you think is right." She smiles gently at her daughter before she looks back at Khirash. "Tell me little bit about yourself, Khirash?"

Isabella leans in to pull her son back into the protection 'area' between her and her mother but the unruly winged colt decided to flee from her. She almost suddenly lunged forward after her son but her legs won't cooperate with her and she stood there fretting about her only son while nickering nervously. She tries to listen to Tori's explanation but she couldn't help but to look over in the direction where her son fled to. Her ear swivels toward Frosta as her mother spoke to her. "Yeah I know.... can't help but to worry." She grins slightly at her mother before she looks at her nephew.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:14 pm
Tori chuckled at how montego was acting because she remeber how defiant and feisty Khirsah was as a colt. "yes foals really are impressionable." chuckling a bit more she glanced over at her son to make sure he wouldn't do anything foolish just because his baby cousion was insulting him. " if you think you need to go after your son Isabella you can. i know what its like to be worrying over foals who like to try and do what they want." grining at her son, she remebered all the times she worried over khirsah who would slip off away to go explore on his own thinking he was big and tough.

Khirsah really was ready to give Montego what he was askign for but seeing as he was his cousion and the fact his relatives and mother was there he did nothing. " oh i could come up with more alot more if i wanted." snorting, he watched as Montego took off on his own and shook his head then nipped at his mother for hintign at how he had been pretty much like montego was as a colt though he was known to be worse. " i would like to beleive mother that i was a pretty good son even when i was little." ruffling his wings he turned his attention to Frosta. " well i dont know if theres much to tell about. my mother likes to say im feisty when someone gets on to my bad side and that im overly proud like my father." he then eyed Isabella. who seemed to really want to go after montego. " i can grab the little squrit if you want and if you got no one else to teach him to fly i can sicne i beleive you siad your mate is a grounded as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:30 pm
Frosta chuckles as she grins, knowing that Montego running off is an icebreaker for them to relax and chat but at same time, she knows that she really should worry like Isabella. "Its her first batch of foals." She tells Tori with pride evident in her voice as she nuzzles her youngest daughter reassuringly. "I think it would be better if Montego interact with someone that have wings as well. We would be greatly appericative if you do teach him how to fly." She smiles gently at her great grandson.

Isabella continues to watch her son because he knows better than to disappear from her line of view. She smiles slightly as her son glanced back to see if he still could see them. She turns her head toward Khirash with a slight nod. "I think it would be better if you teach him how to fly and teach him the manner of the winged soquilis." She says with calm voice but her fretting eyes betrayed her. "Please be patient with him, he is just like his father and grandfather.. wild at the heart." She smiles faintly at the stallion before she looks at Tori. "And we girls can natter on and catch each other up about the family."  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Tori grins and gives a nod. " Khirsha and his siblings are my first also. i was lucky to have my parents to help me and even kainen did even if he acted like he didnt really want to. kainen seems to be too prideful to show he cares." she nodded to khirsah and gave him a look that toold him not to get too huffy if montego did throw out more comments to rile him up. " i also think it would be nice for them to get to knwo one another by doing that and the tree of us can contiune chatting."

" alright and i promise all of you i wont hurt the little squirt because im sure i would have more than just you three after me and i doubt i could fly away far enough to get away." Khirsha smirked at them then went off to where montego was. oi this was going to be interesting. " hey Monteg come you little squirt."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:52 am
Frosta watches Khirash move off after her grandson with a smile on her face as she looks back at Tori. "So, tell us little bit about yourself. And Isabella will go next then I will go last." She grins at her female relatives, very happy that everything is falling back in the place for this icy family. The elderly mare knows that things will smooth out eventually and this is just a small baby step in the right direction.

Isabella eyes Khirash suspiciously because she is nervous that the stallion will try to stomp Montego right into the ground flat. "It wouldn't be just three of us, Khirash.. there is Dharmesh, his parents.. my family.." She lets the hidden threat to trail off as she stares down at Khirash as he trots off after her son. She smiles faintly at Tori, knowing that Khirash won't be that insane to try anything when she is still in the viewing range. "Yes.. lets tell each other little bit about ourselves so we could get to know each other." She gently says.

Montego was rummaging through the snow for any bugs that is probably hiding from the cold. He froze as Khirash called out to him, his red eyes shifts toward his cousin warily. "I am not a little squirt.. you are." He retorted back as he puffs his chest out in defiance, trying to make himself to look more bigger than before. He flares his wings out as he stares at his cousin. "YOU are the little squirt. So don't make me repeat things that I already know."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:32 am
Tori just chuckles. " don't worry Khirsah wont do a thing to little montego except maybe tease the poor boy. even though he is way prideful he wont hurt him." turnign her fulll attention now to the two mares, she grinned. " im always told by my father that im too energedic for my own good and also cunning. you could also say im a bit to childish for beign a grown mare who has three grown adult children." giving a small giggle, she was enjoying talkign with her mates family.

Khirsah gave a smug look and mimiced Montego exsactly. " whatever squirt and you are now officaly gonan be called squirt untill the day you out grow me." grinning he struck a pose. " care to try adn out fly me?" laughing he was trying to tease montego into learnign how to fly.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff