Welcome New members!! - Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfer2234
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:54 pm
hay whats up and welcome! i only have one thing for you to do at this point and that is to make a profile of your self so we can get to know you and your RP character a little more.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile Form
Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Specialty:
History:

[Profile Template edited by kazeryuu620 - 02/27/2008 9:50pm]

here is mine

Name:Arki araki
village: mist
favorite akatsuki member: Itachi
looks like:User Image
history: she killed her parents at the age of 7. and soon when became a well known assasion at the age of 10. she got in leage with the Akatsuki at the age of 15 and soon stayed there.  

wolfer2234
Captain

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Name:: Sikaru Mornii
Personality:: Jumpy and random
Ex-Village:: Suna
Fav. Akatsuki Member:: ... Hmmmm... I have to say either Pein or Tobi
Pic/Description:: User Image
{{Headband on her ankle or waist. Her eyes are green. She sometimes adds purple dye to her hair.}}
BriefBio/Recent Story:: Joined the Akatsuki just recently, and began to train harder, mostly increasing her Taijutsu . She grew used to only using Tai, and never used Genjutsu or repels to the Genjutsu. She's currently pretending to be in the woods to her cousin, making up lies for every detail.
Qualities:: High ranking in Nin, Tai master, Gen student. She's not as smart as a lot of people, but can plan out correctly a whole war that could last four years, if given four days, and is specially skilled at ambushes and tanking.

[This post was edited by kazeryuu620 to correct any grammatical errors.

02/07/2008 6:24PM]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:49 am
Name: Rei Kisugi
Personality: Kind
Ex-village: Konaha
Favorite akatsuki member:I would have to go for Itachi
Looks like: Look at my signature and that's Rei
History: The Kisugi family was close to the Uchihas. After Itachi killed his clan he killed the Kisugi elder. Rei, once the weakest Kisugi, became the strongest. After Orochimaru killed her, he resurrected her with a demon named Maiura, a demon who was sealed into a stone in a cave near the Kisugis. Orochimaru wanted to use her by getting to Rei. When Itachi and Kisame came, they took Rei with them back to the Akatsuki. Rei also has two sisters named Luccrecia (age:15) and Tetska (age:28 ). She also has an unknown brother. Her mother died 7 years after Luccrecia was born.

[This post was edited by kazeryuu620 to correct grammatical errors and to improve clarity.

02/07/2008 6:27PM]  

white_fire_Rei

kazeryuu620
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:13 pm
wolfer2234 told me to do it... so here goes...
User Image
Name: Takaryuu Sanseiu
Name means: Taka = hawk, ryuu = dragon, sanseiu = acid rain
Village: Kumogakure
Favorite Akatsuki Member: Deidara
Looks like: really spiky black hair kept back in a ponytail, brown eyes, warm-toned skin, pretty short.
Specialty: Ninjutsu (wind and lightning affinity), uses hawks. He has a pet hawk named Fuurin.
History: Born into the prestigious Takaryuu clan, Sanseiu grew up to be one of the most elite ninja in his clan and village. Rather than being forced to live in a subservient position to his older brother Kosame when he became the head of the clan, Sanseiu killed him and his father in a confrontation at the age of 15 and left the village. He became a feared ninja in the Lightning Country, and made his living as a freelance assassin. He was soon found and "recruited" by the Akatsuki.

Personality: Not very serious about things, but very fierce when it comes to fighting due to a competitive nature. Somewhat rebellious. Also flirty and likes to hit on the girls, and even the guys just to mess with them.

I just made that up on the spot... ^^; Sanseiu is related to one of my RP characters on another guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:41 pm
Name: Bara Kuroii ((People call her Rose, and her nickname is "Blackrose" because thats what her name can be translated to))

Village: Mist

Favorite Akatsuki Member: ((I personally like Deidei and Itachi, she seems like the type to like Konan))

Appearance: BlackRose

History: Her parents where killed by thieves when she was 3 years old. Luckly, her brother Hiyoke {pronouced; Hee- YO- Keh}, who was 7 at the time, escaped with her and helped raise her in an orphanage. While in the orphanage, Hiyoke worked hard to wriggle into ninja school, and wriggle his sister in there too. Once Bara hit age 9, misfourtune struck again. She and Hiyoke escaped their village when it was endangered by Zabuza. Hiyoke, who was 13 at the time, had managed to, fortunately, pass the chunin exams, and was able to train his sister as they traveled to safety. Now they both can be considered ninja, despite the fact that Bara doesn't have a headband.

~~~~~~ They're 4 years apart....

Name: Hiyoke Kuroii

Village: Mist

Favorite Akatsuki Memeber: He seems like he might like Sasori's collected attitude and DeiDei for his... "upbeat attitude" and "rambunctious behavior." XD Itachi's too ruthless for him, of course so are Sasori and Deidei XD but whatever.. XD

Appearance: Hiyoke

History: His parents where killed by thieves right in front of his very eyes. Luckly, the boy didn't let the carnage register until he grabbed his younger sister and ran to safety and ended up raising her in an orphanage, which was very difficult considering he was still in shock, and grieving over his parents. While in the orphanage, Hiyoke worked hard to wriggle into ninja school, and wriggle his sister in there too. Once Hiyoke became 13, he heard news of a providence not far from himself and his sister that was brutally slaughtered by a rogue nin. Gathering their belongings, Hiyoke snuck out with his sister that night and ran away. Hiyoke had managed to, fortunately, pass the chunin exams, and was able to train his sister as they traveled to safety. Now, he wanders with Bara, doing any job he can find to make ends met, and travels aimlessly for a safe haven. He and his sister have traveled for 7 years looking for a place to call home.

[This post was edited by kazeryuu620 to fix spelling/grammatical errors and improve clarity.

02/07/2008 6:21PM]  

A Fallen Love

Nawa-chan
Vice Captain

Beloved Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:37 pm
Name: Kizu Konote
Ex-village: ??? [ Still deciding =/ ]
Favorite Akatsuki member: Konan, Hidan, and Deidara.
Apperance: Kizu Konote
Personality: Despite his quiet and serious appearance, he tends to act ten year old. Totally calm, laid back, and has a sense of humor. Kizu likes to joke about things, even in serious topics. A bit on the forgetful side but he tends to remember most things. Doesn't hold grudges for long and doesn't get mad so easily, so just try not to make him mad because he will punch you in the face.

{{Yarhar! I has made character! But, it's still under construction, I shall inform ya'll when it's done. ^^}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:34 pm
w00t!!! Finally! Good job! *high fives*

LOL he and Sanseiu could be like, best friends or something. XD  

kazeryuu620
Vice Captain

wolfer2234
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:37 pm
god thats a scary thought  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:20 pm
Sounds like a good idea.  

Nawa-chan
Vice Captain

Beloved Spirit

kazeryuu620
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:27 pm
xD lol. and they go out with Hiyoke and have a drinking party every Friday.

Post already, it be dinnertime!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:30 pm
Alright, I'm making a post as we speak/type!  

Nawa-chan
Vice Captain

Beloved Spirit

Akatsuki RP guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out