Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Kame Kontest Kraze Results!(participants come here!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:32 pm
The result is based upon the pics you provide and the number you rolled. For example:
You automatically gain 50% when you provide the pics I mentioned but it is deducted by 5% for each crappy pic or pics that are not suitable items in catching kamemon.(food and tool)
The other 50% then is half the total of your roll. If you roll a 50 then you get 25%.
Added by the 2 results to 100% completion.

Here’s the stories of your quests:

xVincentxshadowx
Prepares a bait of unusual food for kamemon, A kamemon approaches the food and starts to sniff it, disgusted by it Kamemon fleds…xVincentxshadowx then took his animal cage, rans after kamemon and attempts to push kamemon inside.
Overall: 75%

Resudu
Cooked a nice lovely dish for kamemon to eat then immediately hides behind a tree. Kamemon saw the dish and immediately tastes it. With the uncontested look on kamemon’s face, resudu knew it was some of the ingredients he placed. Kamemon then fleds and resudu immediately swipes his net in order to catch kamemon.
Overall: 50%

X Kaos X
Baked a lovely bunch of cookies as bait for kamemon, She sets it up and awaits kamemon to emerge. Hours have passed and still no kamemon. She lost hope and shouts “Where is that Kamemon?!”
A mysterious voice came from behind the bushes and says “Me No Like Kookies, Me Reptile”
After hearing the sound, X Kaos X lets out her rope and attempts to capture kamemon from behind the bushes.
Overall: 80%

Coldfront44
Prepares a number of sushi for kamemon to snack on as bait.
Kamemon sniffs the smell of the sushi and approaches the food. Coldfront44
Took the moment to push Kamemon into the very small cage that perhaps a hamster can only fit in.
Overall:70%

Kaizuki
Made a special strawberry cake for kamemon. Like xkaosx he waited for many hours but still no kamemon. He heard a voice from behind the trees “Me Reptile Me No Like…” Before it even finished his sentence, Kaizuki took the moment to run towards the trees attempting to catch kamemon with a BIRD CAGE.
Overall:30%

Gstyle818
Lures kamemon with reptile food,, kamemon approaches and starts eating the reptile food and enjoys it.
Gstyle818 took the moment as an advantage in catching kamemon with a gigantic net.
Overall Rate: 80%

Blue Pichu_963
Prepares a lovely batch of vegetables and noodles for kamemon to eat. Kamemon approaches, as it saw the food…kamemon starts drooling hoping to have a bite. Kamemon starts to snack on the vegetables and blue pichu lets out his small fish bowl to catch kamemon that perhaps can only cover kamemon’s head.

KimbaAladi
Prepares his bait of….CHOPSTICKS?!(I base the food from the pics they provide) For kamemon. Days have passed and still no kamemon. Kimba then got hungry and starts to eat the chopsticks he was thinking on giving as bait. Kamemon emerges and starts laughing Kimba got his small cage and rans after kamemon and attempts to push it in.
Overall:45%

Kapricia
Prepares no bait for kamemon. Kapricia then stabs her hook into the lake hoping a kamemon will be hooked up when she pulls it up.
Overall:65%

[[Amour~Eternel]]
Places a stapled red and green apple for kamemon. Kamemon saw the bait and was disgusted from the looks of the stapled apple and backs away. Amour took his flute and starts playing it hoping that kamemon will hear it even without the prescence of ears.

0 Draigo 0
Prepares cucumbers for kamemon, Kamemon saw it and still still not attracted to it since it is still on its rookie stage as a turtle and not on its 2nd stage as a kappa. Draigo notices kamemon and tries to catch it with his catchpole.

Sly_Shino
Copies the recipe resudu made, and it fails as well when kamemon tasted it.
Shino tries to pull his gigantic cage to catch kamemon but couldn’t lift it.
Overall:55%

DistantOne
Places a juicy humberger as bait for kamemon, as kamemon approaches, distant one lets out a gigantic net to catch kamemon.

Winners (Prize: Kamemon + 750g)
*These are the people who successfully caught a kamemon.
Xvincentxshadowx
-with the mouse ball of kamemon in the middle of its chest, it was pushed by Xvincentxshadowx easily in the cage thus catching a kamemon!
User Image
[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/vincent-kame.gif[/IMG]

X Kaos X
-Kaos created a lasso with her rope and successfully caught kamemon behind the bushes.
User Image
[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/kao-kame.gif[/IMG]

Gstyle818
-The gigantic net successfully trapped kamemon and couldn’t get out, thus Gstyle818 has triumphed in capturing kamemon.
User Image
[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/gs-kame.gif[/IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:37 pm
I didn't have a picture of chopsticks, I had a picture of kappamaki, cucumber sushi rolls.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:14 pm
KimbaAladi
I didn't have a picture of chopsticks, I had a picture of kappamaki, cucumber sushi rolls.

Really?
I just saw a banner with a hand holding chopsticks.
If it was a link, I didnt want to click it anyway.
I said provide pics, not links.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:22 pm
heh congrats!

and i took a pic of my crab traps and trust me they could fit more than a hamster, i caught ten crabs in one of those and still had room, but i dont mind cuz these ppl deserve to win XD  

Coldfront44

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:14 pm
good job guys, their are a few things i found out right after entering the contest like: kappas like cucumbers, and that if i wanted a good kappa pic i should tryed gin tama-kappa on google xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:04 pm
I think my image got deleted.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items