Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Welcoming new members. Post here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 171 172 173 174 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm
New to the guild? Introduce yourself here!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:59 pm
Feel free to post your fursona here as well biggrin  

DoctorPain

Haut Kreuzritter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:17 pm
00Shoe

HI everyone<33333
I'm a horse furry... a little less common, but I love it!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Haut Kreuzritter
00Shoe

HI everyone<33333

oh cool biggrin well welcome to the guild biggrin hopefully we will have some more members soon.  

DoctorPain

Haut Kreuzritter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:42 pm
DoctorPain
Haut Kreuzritter
00Shoe

HI everyone<33333

oh cool biggrin well welcome to the guild biggrin hopefully we will have some more members soon.

It's ok. =]
I can wait.
I love to RP and cyber, if that is gonna happen. RP sexual and non-sexual, that is. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Haut Kreuzritter
DoctorPain
Haut Kreuzritter
00Shoe

HI everyone<33333

It's ok. =]
I can wait.
I love to RP and cyber, if that is gonna happen. RP sexual and non-sexual, that is. =3

unfortunately i cant allow any cybering / yiffing in guild forums, seeing as its against the gaian rules. but if you and another guild member care to take an rp to private messages, i'm not about to stop that biggrin
after all we're all furries here.  

DoctorPain

Haut Kreuzritter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:52 pm
DoctorPain
Haut Kreuzritter
DoctorPain
Haut Kreuzritter
00Shoe

HI everyone<33333

It's ok. =]
I can wait.

unfortunately i cant allow any cybering / yiffing in guild forums, seeing as its against the gaian rules. but if you and another guild member care to take an rp to private messages, i'm not about to stop that biggrin

Of course not in the forums, i mean in private. ^^
I just hope to be able to meet lots of people who want to do that here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Haut Kreuzritter
DoctorPain
Haut Kreuzritter
DoctorPain
Haut Kreuzritter
00Shoe

HI everyone<33333

It's ok. =]
I can wait.

Of course not in the forums, i mean in private. ^^
I just hope to be able to meet lots of people who want to do that here.

well it IS a guild full of furries biggrin  

DoctorPain

The Gray Wolfrik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:01 pm
DoctorPain

uh..hello (im kinda shy) my RP name is Eriku (i think some gaia person has it burning_eyes ) i am a black wolf, with red makings that gaia doesn't have uh...im also a vampire, but i wont bight your necks (unless thats part of a rp) there is a million things i can say, but lets leave it at that for now  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:03 pm
EJdaOG
DoctorPain

uh..hello (im kinda shy) my RP name is Eriku (i think some gaia person has it burning_eyes ) i am a black wolf, with red makings that gaia doesn't have uh...im also a vampire, but i wont bight your necks (unless thats part of a rp) there is a million things i can say, but lets leave it at that for now

well welcome to the guild Eriku biggrin feel free to tell your friends about it as well biggrin  

DoctorPain

The Gray Wolfrik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Quote:

well welcome to the guild Eriku biggrin feel free to tell your friends about it as well biggrin

thanks, this is the first guild i have been invited to on gaia, and i will tell my friends  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:28 pm
EJdaOG
Quote:

thanks, this is the first guild i have been invited to on gaia, and i will tell my friends

Hi hi. =]  

Haut Kreuzritter

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:40 pm
hi everyone im a little shy but i love to rpg...im also a sewer and a artist...(not that good) i know EJ cause he invited me...thats al i have to say and thankyou for letting me join *blushes and holds my tail looking down*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:52 pm
i forgot to add...im a wolfox furry (wolfox- a cross between a wolf and a fox) i would like to get to know everyone a little bit tho  

MoonSilver777

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:22 pm
MoonSilver777
hi everyone im a little shy but i love to rpg...im also a sewer and a artist...(not that good) i know EJ cause he invited me...thats al i have to say and thankyou for letting me join *blushes and holds my tail looking down*

Welcome to the guild biggrin  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 171 172 173 174 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces