Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(prp) oh bloodly hell its you (Raum/Zai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:33 pm
Raum had left the company of Seirra and the boys to wander a bit on his own a little. the boys where grown and he had fermly decided he would still stay with Seirra as he had gotten quiet attached to her and she was the only mare he enjoyed being around. already he had met his brother and father again that ended up with a huge fight and since then hadn't seen them. shaking his head, he gave a grunt and lowered his head to take a cool drink from the stream he was at, after all he needed a drink after having been taking a nice run. little did he know he was going to run into the one mare he hated and also he had no clue she was now mated to his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Zaicate left the area where Shizuka and her have claimed as their own home to tell her parents the news because she knows that they will be very thrilled that she finally found someone that could tolerate her and handle her. She trots through the forest because it will protect her from the chilling breeze that occasionally blows across the land. A loving smile spreads through her eyes and muzzle while she thinks about her loving mate Shizuka and her mane got tangled up in the branch.

Everybody within few miles of her could hear her screaming and arguing with the branch while throwing a very bad temper tantrum. She stomps the ground with her hooves while trying to yank her mane away from the offending tree. "LET ME GO, YOU STUPID TREE!" She screeches loudly.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm
Raum's ears flantten as he hears a loud annoying voice that he oh so remebered even if he had met her only but twice. lifting his head he slowly on purpse made his way where he heard the yelling and screeching voice he would never forget since the day she handed his a** back to him but that wouldn't happen this time. oh gaurd and ready, he then saw it was the basterd mane all tangled in a tree by her long mane. " well well well look what the wolfs drang in." sneering, he had nothign by hate for her in his hot headedness ever since she wounded his pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Zaicate froze as she managed to get her mane free from the branch when she heard the dreaded voice. She turns her head toward Raum with a pissed off expression on her face before it disappears and a chillingly calm smile appears on her face. "Raum... I would say the same to you but it wouldn't be fair to the wolf to be ashamed of what he dragged in." She coolly retorted as she tosses her mussed mane to side and lifts her chin up with a hint of smug air around her right now.

She knows that she have something that will send Raum right over the edge but she want to see what Raum will do right now.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:59 pm
" your the only thing anyone could ever be ashamed of, even your father or anyoen who would ever be mates with the likes of you." Raum replied in a snappy tone of voice that showed his irritation. oh he noticed how smug she became and quiet calm also that pissed off the hot headed stallion even more. whatever is makign her so smug he wondered whatis was and why she would act so smug around him when there was no reason for it. little did he know the real reason behind it that would piss him off beyond belief. standing there silent and on guard he waited for her responce.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:09 pm
"Thats pot calling a kettle black, Raum." Zaicate calmly says with an eerie smile on her face. "Plus... would your brother be ashamed?" Zaicate just merely arches her eyebrow in a calm manner before she approaches Raum with a smug smirk on her face. "Shizuka Tsuyoi.. I think thats his name.." She says in offhand tone while her tail flips in the air almost like a nonchalant flick of a human hand. "Tell me.... Raum, are you still sore about me handing your tail back to you on the silver platter? Because I can always revive that ... amazing moment and show you new moves I have learned." She says in soft taunting voice.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Raum snarled at her and bared his teeth with flicked back ears. " Shizuka Tsuyoi the b*****d is no damn family of mine and he damn well should be ashamed if he ever hooked up with the likes of you."ofcourse he had yet to fully make amends with his brother Shizuka and so he still refused to name him family. " you caught me off guard that day which was a foolish mistake of mine. dont think your likely to do the same thing again a second time. i learned from my mistakes and it would be a cold day in hell before i allow you to beat me again." sneering, he was riled up and it was plan as day he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:21 pm
Zaicate looks evidently pleased that she got Raum all riled up and she managed to keep her temper under the control but she knows that she will have to destroy the offending tree later for snagging her mane. She just merely stayed silent for little while and watches Raum then she began to circle around him like a predator would do with an intended prey. "Mmmm..... so you do not have any family because they are ashamed to call you one of their own, Raum. Shizuka Tsuyoi is probably the best thing that Rahu ever offered to the world." She says with a purr.

"Cold day in hell but its already cold down the second I beat you that first time, sweetheart." Zaicate murmurs as she stood right behind Raum with a chesire grin on her face. "And I am very sure Shizuka did not tell you this.. but..." She pauses for a dramatic measure. "I am your sister in law now" She cheerfully says with a malicious gleam in her eyes.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Raum let out a growl as he watche dher circle him but remained where he was. "no the fool disowned his own family all because i managed to make a family of my own and because of his own hate for my father. but it seems Shizuka didnt bother to tell you that little information." barign his teeth again, he tryed to keep himself from actualy geting into a brawl with her. " your nothing to me same with Shizuka. i dont give a s**t if he ruined his own life, by becoming mated to you. i have my own family that i care for more than the likes of him or you." there was bitterness in his voice that he tryed to keep out but it came in his voice anyways. " my parents, my sister, my own foals and the mare who i am with mean more to me than shizuka and you can tell him that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:34 pm
Zaicate just merely snaps at Raum's tail before she moves away from the kicking range then she circles around to the front of Raum then just merely stood there. "Well well.. looks like Shizuka and I do have another thing in common, our hatred for your father." She just merely stares at him blankly, knowing that Shizuka will get pissed if she gets in another fight with Raum and possibly going after him. The mare was sorely tempted to start the fight so she could see Shiz kill Raum literally for it but she knows that its not right due to the fact that Raum already have a family of his own. "I am not your messenger nor I am his, Raum. I feel sorry for your foals.. growing up to be so bitter and full of s**t and hatred just like you, Raum. And the mare..." She snorts with laughter. "I think she is little bit on the slow side if she is going to stay with you!"  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Raum indeed did kick at her the minute she snapped at his tail but it was a lazy kick so he missed ehr completely. " i dont care what you think of my father, he is none of your concern." oh he had no plans to start a fight though it was sorely tempting to do even if she was mated to his brother but he kept hismelf in check though he was at a breakign point. " dont you ever insult any of my foals or the mare i decided to be with. neither of my foals have hate or ill feelings towards anyone as i and the one im with raised them better than that and i was not about to make the mistakes my own father made. atlest i took responcablity for my actions and raised my foals right." sneering it was clear he was about ready to lunge at her andrip her appart for insulting his family. " im through with you. your nothign but a pathedic mare who isnt worth the time of day specialy if your goign to insult me and my family which by your own f#$kn words are appart of through SHizuka only though i conceder him no family and so i concder you nothing too." growling he dared her to try and make him stay as he started to walk right past her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:49 am
Zaicate just merely looks at Raum with a chesire grin on her face. "But of course he is one of my concerns since he is one of my daddy's booooooooyfriends" She stretches the "boyfriend" word out as she just merely flicks her tail at him. "I feel sorry for your foals.. having to grow up to be a chauvanstic, hot-headed pigs just like their fathers and the mother.. oh dear.." She makes soft 'tsk' sound as she shakes her head. "She probably got hit in the head repeatedly when she was a foal." She smoothly says, knowing that she is hitting all of the right buttons.

Zaicate just merely stuck her leg out when Raum walked by her and didn't do anything to cover her action up. "Have a nice trip, Raum"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Raum had stopped right when she stuck her leg out and gave a snarl. he was now visbly trempling with anger and was more than ready to lunge at her and rip her a new one. " you really are a pathedic b@#$h if you will contiune to stoop so low as to insult me, my father, the mare im with and my own kids just to get your little amusment or rile me up." he suddenly became calm and didnt care if she decided to hurt him pyshicly because she already hurt him enough by insulting his family that ment everything to him. " i hope you and shizuka will be happy. " he spoke this with bitter sarcasum. "all you two ever will have is one another with how you two how now respect at all for family." sneering, his ears flicked back he moved away from her and started to walk off. "and im sure you already know this but i will never accept you into this family, also shizuka since he gone off disowning." stilll angery but no longer showing it, he was also bitter and so he stalked off through the trees to go calm down before he would see seirra or his boys.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games