Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] It's Hard Not To Laugh. (Copper and Tolavan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:54 pm
Copper wanted to find some food for Kasi. He refused to allow her to come with him. Besides, he needed some time alone to think. He crossed a river quickly because it was so cold. He shivered.

The water was only ankle length but it was still enough to chill his whole body. And the slight breeze didn't help. He ignored his cold ankles and looked for any kind of food. Of course she had plenty around her, but maybe he could find some apples? That would be a nice treat. He still owed her a few anyway. Maybe there was another in these parts who knew where some good food was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:03 pm
Tolavan gave a small shiver from the wind. She sighed, why did it have to be cold TODAY? She frowned deeply as she walked around so she could think clearer. She had just been with that annoying indian whom loved to braid her hair. She snarled, how much she despised her hair being braided. Her mind wandered as she looked up to see a stallion. She squinted her eyes to get a better look at him, then ended up just walking towards him to get a better look. She glanced at him as she thought he looked familiar. She rolled her eyes as she watched him go through the river, "What the HELL are you doing in the water? Dont you know it's freezing today!"  

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:09 pm
Copper jumped and turned. For a second he had thought it was his mate, but then of course he had looked. Oh no. He knew this mare. At least there was a river between them and she was unwilling to cross it. "Of course I know it's freezing. Do you think I want to be an ice cube?" he shot back with a frown. He snorted and looked at her.

Shuffling his feet uncomfortably he looked around. The sun seemed to have disappeared behind a few dark clouds. He chose to ignore it and kept himself focused on the mare in case she decided to charge.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:18 pm
Tolavan's eyes widened, she knew this stallion, she frowned. She snarled, "Your that stallion arn't you!" She gave a low growl, this one made fun of her before! She snapped at him, "It'd fit you better!" She sneezed lightly as she looked at his musty brown coat as she took a step closer to the river, just because he was here didn't mean she wasnt going to get her own drink. She put her head down to get a sip of the cold water as she flipped her mane as she glanced up to him. She noticed his attention was focused on her.

She growled, "What are you looking at Stallion!" She hated people lookig at her. She stomped her foot, "Dont you have to be somewhere!"

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:26 pm
Copper's frown only deepened. "Took you a while to realize didn't it?" He snarled. "Yes, well, it doesn't suit you well darling. Your heart has to be as cold as ten ice cubes." He said smoothly. He waited while she drank. He knew this could not possibly end soon.

He thought about leaving when she asked him if he had to be somewhere...But then, that's exactly what she wanted. So he decided stubbornly to stamp a foot and stay put. "No. Actually I have no where to go. Trying to get rid of me so early?" he smirked. Kasi would be mad at him for staying out too late but it was ok.

((I gotta go. I'll be back on tomorrow. ♥))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:56 pm
She rolled her eyes, "i've only met you once smart a**" She rolled her eyes as she flicked her tail and snarled lightly, oh was this one dead. She smiled, "Thank you, I'm happy you think I have a cold heart." She really didnt mind what this ONE stallion said. She looked at him, "DARLING? Well what disgusting word." She flicked her ears as she kept her gaze on him, thank god for the river seperating them or she would have already kicked at him. She gave a low huff as she picked up her feet and shuffled about.

She gave a raise of a brow, no where to go? She gave a hidden smirk, maybe she'd get to torturing the 'poor' soul. She flipped her mane as she shook her head, "No, well perhapes, but if you really must stay. Surley whom ever you are watching wont get attacked by wolves."

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:09 pm
"A disgusting word for a disgusting mare." He spat. "How do you know if I'm watching anyone. I'm simply watching myself and you. And the wolves would surely go for you first." He laughed. Without showing it, he knew she was right. Kasi was unprotected. He crossed the river smoothly and walked past her, giving the mare a funny look until he was past her and then he stopped and turned.

"I hope you know how to fight them. I hear they're hungry." he said referring to the wolves. He gave a little howl and laughed. Maybe she would not notice that he was now in a hurry to leave. Copper's mate would have to eat the food around her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:39 pm
She rolled her eyes, "Disgusting? Truely the most disgusting thing I see is you my dear stallion." She rolled her eyes as she watched him cross the river. She looked as he crossed the river, who the hell was he coming over to HER side of the river. She looked at him with a snarl as she knew that he would probably not want to fight her. Everyone had somewhere to go, and the way he entered he probably did have somewhere to go. She looked at his wierd face, she couldnt help but burtsing out laughing. What was he doing? Trying to be 'scary' or something? She turned to face him

She gave a wide smile, "Hungry? Wolves only go for the weak ones. SO i'd watch your back." She flipped her mane and took a step closer towards him when he howled. She rolled her eyes, then snarled at him. She coughed, "Perhapes since you seem so tense that they'd love to eat you alive." She chuckled at the thought.

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:21 am
"I guess you've never seen your own reflection then." He watched her laugh with an "are you done?" expression on his face. "Why would I watch my back?" he snorted and rolled his eyes as well.
"And you'd love to join them in that wouldn't you?" he laughed a bit. He walked a little bit away from her but turned and pushed her playfully. It would be fun to annoy her. He knew she'd throw a fit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:02 am
She rolled her eyes, "Really? Thats all you can think of?" She watched him giver her a look as she smiled evilish and gave one loud "HA" right in his face. She smiled a bit more, "How did you know? It seems you might actually be getting SMARTER!" When he pushed her, that set Tolavan off. How disgusting he TOUCHED her! She gave a shiver as she looked at him, "DOnt touch me you oversized worm!" She snarled and turned so he couldnt touch her that easily. She growled as she wanted to kick him right in his back side, maybe she would!  

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:56 pm
It took him a while to stop laughing quietly. "You really do take things too seriously. How do you plan on getting a family or mate that loves you? A make-over might work...You can wash off the dirt but never the ugly. Too bad." he laughed at her. Her face looked oddly funny when she was angry. It must look like that all the time. He wondered if her true smile was even more scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 pm
She glared at him, "Stop laughing" She hated this stallion, oh so very much. She lifted up her front leg and kicked him hard in his front leg as she growled, "Mate?" She rolled her eyes, "A mate is a waste of time, mostly because the stallions make the mares fat. Then they become helpless and weak, and ANYTHING can get to them." She snapped at him. Tolavan guessed he was mated, so she gave a smile. Her words were slightly lower, "Most pregnant mares get killed in the forest, they cant get up fast enough to run, and if they can, they are too slow." She looked at him. She loved to scare those whom she guessed had mates.  

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:05 pm
Copper clenched his teeth and tried his best to ignore the pain that crept slowly up his leg. He breathed deeply and glared at her with all his hate. He listened to her taunt him and snarled. "Someday you'll be that mare. You'll see. I think fat will look nice on you. We'll just stick an apple in your mouth and the wolves will be quite happy indeed." he snapped at her unhappily with a snort and pushed past her, stomping towards where he had come from. "Don't follow me." he grunted over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am
She hated stallions that were cocky, mostly copper for this part. She flipped her mane as she looked at his glare and just gave an evil smile and bowed in greatful-ness. She hated this stallion so much, so all his glares were like compliments to her. She flicked her ears, "Ha you'll never see me fat. If you hate ME though copper, if I have kids, just WAIT until you meet them." She gave a wide, evil, toothy grin. She would teach her children to hate anything that had to do with the word or color copper. She got pushed as she floowed him anyway. She gave a low laugh, "Why not? It's SO much fun."  

Exaleen

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:17 pm
"My children will treat yours like what they really will be: Dirt. Just like their mother," he spat at her. Oh yes, he would teach his children to be nice to all others except her offspring. He would make sure her children were outcasts among his. "It's so much fun having your company," he rolled his eyes and stopped walking. Then an old saying he had been taught once came to him, 'Love your enemies: They'll hate it.'
He grinned and looked at her. "Despite how ugly you are, I'm beginning to like you." He wondered how easily she would take the bait. He in fact did not like her. Not one tiny bit.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games