Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:41 pm
User Image

The cold winter months ahead had brought along its chilly winds. Snow now blanketed the mountains and was inching its way further into the lands below.

Standing a top his normal perch, now laden with the frozen water. It felt cool against his burning skin. Red eyes surveying all below him. Valarauco. He had made a small name for himself during his stay here. Though it didn't seem to travel very far. Most of his victims were too scared to remember his name. But...did he even mention his name to some of them? There had to be some wave whispered quietly in the darkness. Why else would that strange mare come searching for him?

Either way. Winter was taking hold. And less prey had ventured into the mountains. Afraid of the cold, or perhaps avalanches. They tended to frequent the mountain sides during this time.

Spreading his leathery wings, he let them stretch before folding them up once again. A puff of hot breath steaming from his nostrils before he jumped off the leg. Thundering his way down the mountain side, though the drifts of snow that stood in his way. Until he finally set his hooves down onto the frozen earth. Time for a little hunt.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:12 pm
User Image

She loved the cold, reveled in the way it made her prey huddle together. And since she had taken to hunting carefully in the mountains since Valarauco had introduced them to her, it meant she had lots and lots of fun. Of course, it was the area of a kalona that she respected, if not liked. Liking someone was dangerous, and not to be allowed, even if he was an equal. But she respected him- he was a strong fellow, and had been... kind enough to show her more of the area than she'd expected to see this soon, so she respected his privacy and his hunting area. Tidy kills only were made up there- for food, not play. And only when necessary.

She thought it was odd she hadn't encountered him up there, but it was probably for the best that he hadn't come to greet her if he had known she was there. For her part, she made no effort to seek him out- that would have been just asking for him to attack her for intruding on his territory.

But the acknowledgment she was intruding wasn't stopping her from racing towards the mountain today. She was hungry, and she'd already slaked her ever-present need for blood for a few hours, she was certain. Plenty safe to hunt, and plenty safe to enjoy the cool weather without causing a tremendous disturbance. She would likely play first, as always (not that anyone could drag it out of her), before finally tossing her dinner down the mountainside and feasting.

She was so buried in her own thoughts, she almost neglected to hear the sound of hooves thundering in her direction. Almost.

Pulling to a halt, Zulimar paused, waiting silently to see if the other would pass her by, or who it was.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:38 pm
Many long, visible puffs of air left his nostrils as they flared. Spaded tail lashing back and forth as he caught his footing. Stopping only momentarily before dashing off once again. Cat like in his own reflexes. Firey mane trailing behind him.

The sound of his own hooves and thoughts had completely left him off guard. A gaggle of dried under brush was in his way as he tramped through the hibernating trees. Thundering through them, it was only at the last second that a familiar scent and sight snapped him back into the now.

Wings flared out as he stopped himself from running into her. Rearing up before his large hooves came crashing back to the ground. The same wings that had stopped him, soon folded in half. Though they did not finish closing just yet.

"Zulimar?" A devilish smirk elevated the corner of his mouth. It had been some time since he'd seen the female. "To tell you the truth I'm not surprised I'd find you roaming about." Now he had his wings tightly against his back once more. Circling Zulimar half way, a subtle snap of his tail as his eyes looked her over for the first time in what seemed quite a while. "Though I wonder what it is you are doing here. Surely its not to come see me, of course."

Valarauco knew why. He had watched Zulimar a few times come to the mountains and leave. The scent of blood lingering in the air after her exit. He was not one to turn a blind eye upon those entering his territory. More than once.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:49 pm
Speak of the devil. And judging by the grin on his face, it was literal. "Hello Valarauco." her voice came out in a slow drawl, stretching out his name almost playfully. "It's been some time, hasn't it? You're looking well." She hadn't flinched as he almost ran into her, remaining collected. "A little bigger then I recall perhaps. But then, you can eat well in your mountain kingdom."

Her eyes tracked him, but she didn't move her head as he circled. She could feel the ground trembling as he moved. She just hoped it would be enough if he decided he didn't like her here. "You're right, I didn't come for the company. I like the snow." She went with half the truth. She was sure he wasn't a stupid stallion, and probably knew the other reason already.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:56 pm
"A few months. I was beginning to think you have forgotten about me." His grin grew wider. But only for a second before he stopped his circle. Turning to face her straight on. "Perhaps your just getting smaller? Fighting for scraps amongst the half breeds when you can't poach from my table." In all seriousness, he couldn't of cared wiether or not she had been hunting in his land. There was enough there to keep him fed. If it were the other case, and food was scarce. Valar more than likely would have driven her out first scent he caught of her.

His eyes narrowed slightly as she spoke. "Mmm'yes. I remember you going on about the cold. I'll never understand it, but cest la vi." The stallions body shivered in an utmost dramatic effect. How he did prefer the warmth in the belly of the mountains. But he would trek into the cold if need be.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:08 pm
Zulimar moved closer to him. "Now now, Valar, when we parted you hardly extended me an invitation to come visit. How could I forget about the strong man who saved my life." she gave him a mocking pout. "I'm hurt you think I could do such a thing."

There was a momentary pause before she continued. "And I'd be more likely to be fighting for scraps of the dirty halflings than fighting them for food. Can you believe how many of the halfbreeds I hear are cursed to eat plants? Or make it a CHOICE to eat plants?" she made a face. "And I'll also never understand your joy of the heat. But as you said, cest la vie." her lips curved up as she glanced up at him. He was, perhaps, looking a little rounder than she recalled, but he was also... bigger. She refused to believe she was shrinking, however.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:15 pm
Wrapping his tail around, he lifted her chin just slightly. "Come now. I wouldn't of run you off if I had no reason to. Though perhaps if you caught me on a bad day, then maybe I would have." His grin grew again. Letting his sharp, pointed teeth slip from beneath his dark, heated lips.

In another instant, he snapped his tail away. He wasn't as idiotic to keep it there for long. Not so close to her own sharp teeth. No. His tail was an extention of himself. Almost like an arm, or something. "I can believe it. There seems to be quite an influx of them in recent times. No doubt more offspring from our brothers and sisters who have fallen under the guise of the lessors. And perhaps even some offspring from those offspring. Who knows how far their generations have gone as of this point."

It seemed at least that Zuli had stuck to her guns. Unlike some others he had heard whisperings about. "I'm glad to see that you yourself haven't fallen under the hoof of some lessor stallion. But I didn't expect such things from you in the first place, Zulimar."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:37 pm
She let him lift her chin, resisting the urge to sink her teeth into it when he started to draw his lips back. Not that she needed to worry- he apparently trusted her as little as she trusted herself. "I have heard rumor, however, that there are a few who sincerely wish to embrace what it means to be kalona. I am open-minded enough to accept them, if they can prove themselves. It is a good thing to have the strong among our ranks, even if their blood is a little... muddied."

She sounded as haughty as she looked when she spoke the words, sniffing at the air disdainfully. "Of course, they have more to prove than most. Who knows when a halfblood would lose himself to the wiles of someone more... malleable to his attentions than a kalona female. The same with a halfblood mare. I do tend to assume, perhps, that so many of our kind bend to coupling with lessers because they are so much more eager for the pleasure of mating, or families." She shrugged.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:47 pm
"Or lessor females are just more easily thrown head over heels than the majority of Kalona females." Stretching his neck, a loud pop came from his jaw as he moved it just slightly. Which in turn, he groaned slightly. It hurt, but afterwards his jaw felt much better.

His eyes returned to her once more. "Hah. Yes, I have met these half breeds who wish to prove themselves. Its amiable that they would even try, but I suppose some joy can be held from the fact that some still follow their Kalona blood. I myself have had a few approach me. But still...it doesn't change the fact that they are what they are. Strength is a good reason to keep those around. But even their kind should be wary of entering the lions den. AS you know, the majority of our kind are not so open minded. I, myself, could be included into that group. And yet, they amuse me." His grin twisted as he spoke. Eyes flashing dangerously.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:55 pm
She bent her head. "Or more eager for a family than most kalona females." she gave a slight twitch as he cracked his neck, a sign of her discomfort with the noise. "I am not sociable enough to have any approach me. Or perhaps I can hide better in plain sight than you in your great mountain den." the last fell from her lips with a hint of saccharine mockery. "Though why any would approach you of their own free will is beyond me." she gave a small, dramatic sigh. "What with you looking so fearsome and all with that grin on your face. Are you hungry, Valarauco?"  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:58 pm
"Heh. I don't see a reason anyone of them would approach you, Snow Queen." Lashing his tail, his eyes narrowed more as he took a few steps away from her.

Lifting his head, he took in a deep breath of the frozen air before letting out a long deep breath. Head turning quickly to acknowledge the female once more. "Perhaps I'm just more sociable than you. Fire does draw moths better than ice." At the mention of him being hungry, he had remembered why it was now that he had come down from the mountains. "You know me better than that, Zuli. I'm always hungry."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:07 am
The look she cast in his direction was amused. What an interesting nickname he'd chosen to give her... Snow Queen. It did have a slight ring to it that she liked. But now that he mentioned Fire and Ice, she couldn't help but let the words spill from her lips, the first response she could think of. "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice." her lips tilted. "I'd say either way the moth is screwed, whichever end it chooses. If it gets away from you because it thinks you'd be kinder, you're casting a poor image, Valarauco. What lesser creature did you spare?"

She turned, inviting the stallion to move past her and deeper into the woods in the direction he had come from. "I will hunt with you. It shouldn't be too difficult, as we've hunted together before. And killing together does make us so much... closer."  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:17 am
"I rather like the ending with fire, personally." He moved past her, silently for a second before looking back at her. Waiting for her to follow. As if she really need much of an invitation anyway.

"No lessor has gotten away that easily. And the half breeds that cross my path, well, their only excuse would be because I'm waiting. To see what they make of themselves. If there is promise, perhaps I can help. If they are a burden, well you should know. There is no pity in this heart. Don't assume that I have gotten soft, Zulimar. It would be in your best interest to banish those thoughts right now."

Continue off again, this time he didn't stop to wait for her. He had given enough time for her to catch up. "Closer." The word rolled off his tongue. In his entire life, he had never been close to any one in particular. And this prospect she was boasting was a bit...unfamiliar. "If you see hunting together as that, then perhaps. Maybe, yes." His hooves picked up a bit of speed as he traveled along the frozen ground. "Come on Snow Queen. Before I leave you behind."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:24 am
Zulimar's lips twitched. "How did I know you would say that?" She caught up to him easily, long legs catching a fast canter until she was at his side. "Best in my interests to banish the thought that you may care for the reputation of your breed? Or banish the thought that unlike myself, you kill primarily for necessity, not pleasure?"

At his clipped command, she moved in closer to his side, letting her stride lengthen to match his own. "You couldn't run fast enough to leave me behind, Valar." she leaned in closer to murmur it towards his ear, almost intimately.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:33 am
Glancing out of the corner of his eye, he flashed her another toothy smirk. "You just know me too well." He let a few deep, paused laughs at her remark. "Banish the thought that I would pity those fools enough to let them live out of the goodness of my heart. Just because my necessity out weights my pleasure doesn't mean a thing. I kill for enjoyment just as any other would. Some are necessary to keep a live, though. You can't go off killing every little thing without leaving a few behind to fan the flames of war."

Valar snapped his head to the side. Noting her closeness. Even if it weren't his tail, he'd rather not loose an ear. "Perhaps not fast enough. But I'm pretty sure I could loose you just as easily without the need for speed."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff