Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_Fuzz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:12 pm
User Image
I found these on a Fahrenheit fan board, so I figured I'd share with you guys.

The customs, habits and family facts of Arron

Arron's talent is more on the music side. As well as studying the piano from a young age he also has talent in the flute and violin.

BASKETBALL

Basketball is Arron's favourite sport. His favourite player is KOBE. When he was little his dream was to become and NBA player. He also won second place in his high school's league tournament.

DANCE

Before joining Fahrenheit, Arron was a dance master. Op, locking, breaking and wave dancing never baffled him.

Arron and Wu Zun are alike. Arron likes to eat snacks between meals, particularly potato chips and fruit jelly and also has a sweet tooth. These are the kinds of food he likes because when he was in hospital with his injury his friends would always buy many snacks for him.

FATHER

Arron's father is the head of the surgical department at Tai Da hospital. He once hoped that his son would also become a doctor someday.

GUITAR

Arron once asked Jiro to teach him to play the guitar, therefore it is reported that the student was too stupid and Jiro saw him running away.

Arron believes that a minute of diligence equals a minute of harvest, therefore he works diligently and wholeheartedly to make his music even better.

ILL

Arron was born prematurely, so his body has not been very good from infancy and also has/had chronic asthma. However due to his doctor father's loving care and his friends by his side he changed for the better.

KIND

Arron is kind and genial to his classmates, friends and work colleagues. Because of his cute appearance he is also pursued by his female classmates in school.

LIFE

Arron's life is not much different from other university students. Like them he likes named brands, buys lots of cds and also goes to KTV and movies with his friends and classmates. He also certainly has happy and bitter memories with regards to love. When asked which member of Fahrenheit he thought girls would choose he said Jiro.

MOTHER

Up till today Arron has always listened to his mother. His mother had for a time worked as a model in Japan. Arron often describes his mum as ''the old spirit''.

NAIVE

Some say that Arron is sometimes weak and childish. Everytime he goes out to eat he puts the KITTY cat puppet on the table and says hello!

READING

Arron likes to read English books. World famous books go directly to his shelf as soon as they are released.

SISTER

Arron's only treasured person is his little sister. Although she is adopted their sentiment is still very good. Arron is a very outstanding older brother.

TEACHER

Arron's teachers quite like him and he always asks questions and so is recognised as an outstanding student. This time Calvin said that he is too dog-like (?).

URCHIN

When Arron was small he was quite mischievous. Liked to randomly spread his mother's makeup everywhere and...(something about his little sister and the family alcohol...)

VIOLENCE

KO One's Xiao Yu has a nuclear bomb fist, but Arron hates violence. When he was little in America, because the American children made fun of his name he got involved in a fight.

WILL

Arron's will is very strong. When practising dance moves for long periods of time his leg would become uncomfortable. But he was persistent to continue, because he always believes that nothing can defeat him.

Christmas Day is Arron's favourite day. Last Christmas Wu Zun returned to Brunei and Jiro kept his mother company. He was working very hard and a sympathetic Calvin gave him some chocolate as a gift. (NB. AWWW Calvin so sweet!! ^^)

YEARN

Arron always thinks about his deceased girlfriend and will often go to the cemetary to see her. He always says that he hopes she can share his mood.

Although Arron's temperature is cold, he playfully calls himself the ice flame.

(all translations and credit to Fahrenheit Global)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:18 am
Now I know so much about him that I never knew before!!!!! xd  

Rainie Angel
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100

cholalola15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:20 pm
halfway through reading i realized that they were going through the alphabet. i'm so slowwwww. eek but most of this stuff i already knew. does this mean i'm a stalker????? eek or well informed???  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 pm
wow. that's veery interesting 3nodding he's such a perfect guy xp  

Sammiix3
Crew

blossoming-angel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Aww, I never know Arron's sister is adopted..

Thanks this is interesting~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:10 pm
wow i never knew this much about arron before. he got picked on b/c of his name crying lov arron!!!! heart
thnx for sharing  

sweetlilann

peperokiss

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:40 am
interesting facts =] thx for posting them up...arron's so cute heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:00 pm
i luv aaron!! thx for the facts! is it ok if i posted the facts in another website!  

Lilaznangel27

[Juz A Girl]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:52 am
Wow, interesting~ I think I even like hime more then before whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:04 pm
I think I like him (as a fan) even more now...

Wow, his girlfriend died? (B-bmp.)  

Rageofantasies

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:12 pm
This is all very interesting! However, while reading, I was thinking... "Is this really true? or is it all rumours and gossips all made up?"

?????????? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:22 pm
OOO!
-pokes facts-
Thanks! They're so interesting!
So many things I didn't know before!
Thanks! mrgreen  

mewonthefreeway

TIIFFH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 pm
Aww, it makes it so cute to see aaron eat snacks.
Cause in The X family, he was eating chips/etc, and it looked so cute ^.^.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats cool, I posted some info on the All About HimUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

hollistergirl99

mia68

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:06 pm
cholalola15
halfway through reading i realized that they were going through the alphabet. i'm so slowwwww. eek but most of this stuff i already knew. does this mean i'm a stalker????? eek or well informed???

i didn't even notice that it was going alphabetically until i saw your post *falls over* i guess i was to absorbed in the information itself *tries to find excuse for my carelessness*

The book section is interesting... English books, huh? *smirk*  
Fahrenheit Fan Club ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces